Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? (294 Views)

ATHEIST How Do You Fill Government Official Form When Asked For Religion / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! / Atheist: How Do You Determine The Head In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2020
It's troubled me for some time now...
Re: As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Your signature reads;
I am God... The immortal perfection... Onyx queen... I am the Nile and from my waters of knowledge, Africa quenches her thirst.
Re: As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Atiku:
Your signature reads;
I am God... The immortal perfection... Onyx queen... I am the Nile and from my waters of knowledge, Africa quenches her thirst.
poetry
Re: As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Atiku:
Your signature reads;
A signature of queen of heaven
Re: As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Bluezy13(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm an atheist.

I don't dispute the realities of dreams.
I dream and it comes to pass.

There are some phenomenal occurrence that are not dictated by religious affiliations.
These are attractions in the thought world.
Every stage of my life is always a reality of the dreams I had had even years before that.

Whatever works for you, embrace it
Re: As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? by Dollywood(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dreams is a natural thing,either you're an atheist or not. It is like an attractions of what's happening to your life.

(1) (Reply)

To Those That Don't Believe Bible Or Gods Word,,, You Need To See This,, / Odm / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.