Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses (22922 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / Boko Haram Attacks Goniri, Yobe; Kills Two, Burns Houses And Cars (Photos) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by senatoreketzone: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2020
This Government is clueless
I swear

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Jamesrock(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2020
They wanted next level and here they have it...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by ObalaEmma: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
If u are FROM SOUTH and u are a Christian.. Dont think this is a Nothern affair or Islam affair.. It's actually a concentrated effort of reducing Nothern Christian population.. Most of this places are high populated Christian areas

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
ejigboaudu:

Do you have passion to learn 2d animation?
Cartoon, and motion graphics?

WhatsApp me via

I messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by paix(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=mtinfx post=87184470]Buhari has failed in everything

0/100

Waste of 8 years[/quote.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
grin sympathisers of Nigeria will be begging for break up of nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Victory2222: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by BanevsJoker(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
I remember when the people of Dapchi were cheering the terrorists after they released some ransomed hostages. What goes around.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by proclinician: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2020
Sheikh Osama buhari and his minions strikes again.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by imma007: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Wen will these people stop the killing

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by paix(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Jamesrock:
They wanted next level and here they have it...
In abundance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2020
News of terrorist attack and killings means nothing to us Northerners
The big news is that guy that insulted our prophet Mohammed
He must be found and hung
And then we would have peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Perfecttouchade: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2020
What do u expect when u release them back to the community as repentant terrorist..na innocent lives I just pity
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by otobong2: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2020
The north are now experiencing the civil war the South experience fifty years ago.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by paix(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2020
senatoreketzone:
This Government is clueless
I swear
No need to swear, it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Queseda: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
jasmine1600:
If half of these killings happened during Jonathans administration.
All hell will b let lose.
Killing is now a norm in Nigeria.
Since you guys won't get over GEJ's defeat and stop comparing, I can confidently tell you worse happened under your GEJ - Police HQ in Abuja was bombed, UN office in Abuja was bombed,......I can go on and on. Now imagine all these happened under Buhari, what would u say?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by amagugm: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Boko Haram always attacking and Nigero Armed forces always chasing to repel. So pathetic. Nigeria sorry. To believe that these poorly organised group can so upset the peace of this country and our very organised armed forces are only chasing and repelling their attacks is deeply hurting. But, what do l know. The military generals with the many courses and trainings are bereft of ideas on how to attack and win this fight is really unbelievable. Shame on Nigeria. BLOOD MONEY!!! Which is bigger than this form of blood money. Sacrifice some innocent defenceless citizens so the dollars and oil money keep flowing to the northeast, the armed forces and business men - which business pays better? - the cycle continues. SHAME TO NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Nothing serious happened its just a CLASH BETWEEN BOKOHARAM AND THE PEOPLE OF DAPCHI
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
nawa for this country.
this book Haram can just attack at will.
dem no send the government.

I will say this again: this Buhari has a price to pay after his tenure.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by NigeriaBam: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Coronavirus Vs Boko-Haram..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Ferdinandu(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
What in the name of God is the Nigerian Military doing in the North East. I can't imagine that Dapchi which was same place they abducted the school children the terrorist will attack comfortably and leave without any response from the military.
Which areas are they guarding in the North East
Don't they have rapid response team after wasting all these budget on them
What is the work of the Air force there
No rapid response Jets from them.
Why should the terrorists be always on the offensive while the military will always be on the defensive
Buhari and the incompetent corrupt military commanders he put in charge should answer us
How can these animals be killing and maiming fellow citizens like these and Buhari and his lieutenants will be telling us cock and bull stories

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by MansoryMX(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Cope1:
These guys are trying to intimidate Nigerians into buying the idea of establishing an agency that will be run with taxpayers money for them hence the reason for the tremendous increase in hostility towards the Nigerian state.

You are a smart analyst. It’s all part of their game plan, so that their sponsors in NASS can push the motion for it. Little did they know, they are only bringing an end to insurgency because US is watching NASS and Fed Govt with keen interest.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2020
YOU ALL HAVE TURN WAILERS NOW

Just the little clash between DAPCHI and bokoharam....please the north is peaceful this is all IPOB PROPAGANDA, NO HOUSE WAS BURNT THEY NORTH IS CALM AND PEACEFUL AND TGE ZOO ARMY IS NOW WHERE TO BE FOUND grin

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Aidejay:
RIP to the dead and my condolences to the bereaved.
If one day shekau is captured I no wan hear say Dem dey do court trial or investigation.
They should just dip the bastard in pigs blood and set him on fire. Revenge is sweet.
which rip to the dead? Boko boys are heroes to the Dapchi community. Dapchi community hailed them when they brought back Muslim girls leaving the Christian girl behind.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by MansoryMX(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
nawa for this country.

this book Haram can just attack at will.

dem no send the government.

I will say this again: this Buhari has a price to pay after his tenure.

Watch how they will later tell you Buhari is dead, come 2023. After they have sent back Jubrin of Sudan back to his country with billions of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Davesaves(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2020
blinking001:
Blame the northern elites and their youths for this Bokoharam menace. The service chiefs have ran out of ideas and must be replaced. This guys are sabotaging the efforts of our darling president.
read this thing u wrote again.. do u think u made sense? so a novice in security issues like u know that the service chiefs needs to be replaced but ur "darling" president who was a rtd General doesn't think so.. and u still hold him so high? Both u and ur "darling" president are the problem of this country..

ur brain has obviously left u bro

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Ykc2(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2020
Queseda:

Since you guys won't get over GEJ's defeat and stop comparing, I can confidently tell you worse happened under your GEJ - Police HQ in Abuja was bombed, UN office in Abuja was bombed,......I can go on and on. Now imagine all these happened under Buhari, what would u say?
bomb by northerners or by ipob ?if northerners like let them bomb all their region to the ground is not our problem in the south but they should not come to south to disturb us with their useless okada,
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2020
ObalaEmma:
If u are FROM SOUTH and u are a Christian.. Dont think this is a Nothern affair or Islam affair.. It's actually a concentrated effort of reducing Nothern Christian population.. Most of this places are high populated Christian areas
same northern Christians that will vote against a southern president? it is now tribe above religion for.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by rowland545(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Finally nairaland is free....no dead meat guy coming here to mastubate about his daddy being they best.....

Back to the topic.....I dont know if am getting cold or wat...but I did not blink when I saw the headline.... It feels like its a normal thing ....my country is in a big mess
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2020
MansoryMX:

Watch how they will later tell you Buhari is dead, come 2023. After they have sent back Jubrin of Sudan back to his country with billions of Nigeria.

I still find it difficult to believe that the real Buhari is dead, though.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by ObalaEmma: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
same northern Christians that will vote against a southern president? it is now tribe above religion for.
that was before bro.. Check this areas.. They voted against Apc in last election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.