Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses (22921 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / Boko Haram Attacks Goniri, Yobe; Kills Two, Burns Houses And Cars (Photos) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by lylescurtis63: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ohdear

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Lilmanai: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is what happened in Dapchi

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Lilmanai: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dapchi

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Horlami247: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Even El-rufai said un GEJ regime that "the government knows who the insurgents are, the president knows them''
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Farki: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
It's a false news.
We here in Maidugri can attest that the situation is calm in Bornu and Yobe.
Our gallant army has everything in control.
Most of these attacks are audio fake news spread in the social media by Ipob and all enemies of states whose aim is to paint bad the government of president Muhammadu Buhari.
Truth still remains that Boko Haram insurgency has been drastically reduced in the North East.
Stop listening to every false news and audio attacks you read on social media

What is the evidence that this is 'fake ipob news'? Or are you so in denial that you would gloss over innocents dying because your baba at the top is being made a fool of?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by MetaPhysical: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Aidejay:
RIP to the dead and my condolences to the bereaved.
If one day shekau is captured I no wan hear say Dem dey do court trial or investigation.
They should just dip the bastard in pigs blood and set him on fire. Revenge is sweet.

He will repent and Buhari will release him.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Richy150(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mgbaa:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

Keep your dirty mouth shut

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Cope1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
henryhemon:

Nah you re late on this, that commission building has only taken 2 or so months, you need to see how works are going on in those states of Borno, bauchi and yobe. Mighty edifice, it has come to stay.
Are you for real?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Cope1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
MansoryMX:

You are a smart analyst. It’s all part of their game plan, so that their sponsors in NASS can push the motion for it. Little did they know, they are only bringing an end to insurgency because US is watching NASS and Fed Govt with keen interest.
Yeah, the world police is watching.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Ituku4040: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Sammuel1920:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/380340-boko-haram-attacks-dapchi-village.html

I enjoy read through old posts
I realize that its almost a years since this news broke

What lessons have we learnt

Now that kidnapping is our favourite habit
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses by Ituku4040: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Sammuel1920:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/380340-boko-haram-attacks-dapchi-village.html

I enjoy reading through old posts
I realize that its almost a years since this news broke

What lessons have we learnt

Now that kidnapping is our favourite habit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces Worst Recession In 40 Years – World Bank / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.