Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18667 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2005
Hey LADY B
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tunjikrown(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2005
Im the brother who injected her(LADY B) wth nairaland injection and she cant do any other thg than to nairalanding everyday! lol grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2005
Ahhhhahaha... amazing! You both welcome. kiss
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tunjikrown(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2005
hot-angel:

Ahhhhahaha... amazing! You both welcome. kiss
Hotangel ............yu are too much! i see you in all the tread!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kellorah: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2005
i was searchin for tuface's african queen lyrics
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2005
tunjikrown:

Hotangel ............yu are too much! i see you in all the tread!

I take that as a compliment. Thanks hun. im sure u'll enjoy ur stay here. smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mamba(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2005
I was looking for money real bad and then typed naira in google searchbar and, u know the rest grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2005
hehehehehehehe... looking for money.

Actually when i see a name like this "nairaland".. i will be thinking hey, maybe if i join i'll make money. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ocho(f): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
mamba:

I was looking for money real bad and then typed naira in google searchbar and, u know the rest grin grin
then you saw NAIRA land shey? i bet you said to urself "God don butter my bread" grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mamba(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2005
O'girl na so oo!, I come see many results with nairaland.. I just begin praise God say I don see promised land dey dance .. as I come click enter, I just dey see hot-angel, hot-angel, hot-angel.. grin I begin fear.. grin

Na the naira wey Seun use trick megrin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ocho(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2005
hahahahahaha! real Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy
me sef follow jaz small as i see NAIRA land  cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
mamba:

I come click enter, I just dey see hot-angel, hot-angel, hot-angel.. grin I begin fear.. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why u begin dey fear?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2005
fear of getting burned, he's used to hearing "the guy is hot" "the girl is hot" but a "hot-angel"? id fear too........ cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dablessed(f): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2005
cheesy

Funny.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2005
Its been ages dablessed, happy new year in advance---and how's your daughter?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dablessed(f): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2005
She's doing great thanks! Trust you had a wonderful x-mas. Take care.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tunjikrown(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2005
I was just trying to check NYSC site through google when i saw smthg on nairaland and i said hummmmmm lemme just look ........and thats how i looked and got hooked! no single day without NAIRALAND! its addictive i tell yu!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dablessed(f): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2005
Its very addictive i must agree. Its not always that i get hooked-on easily but i must submit that i am addicted to NL. Its all good! Quite interesting too! Educative! Entertaining...

Welcome on board.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2005
I need a cure from NL, its getting into every fiber of my being................thats what it does to you cool welcome on board
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by thelastdon(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2005
I cant say what brought me in here........... but as long as I am alive............. infact....... my great great great great grand grand grand grand children go get nairaland sites as them homepage.

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool rolleyes tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ocho(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2005
yes ooooooo
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by MatureMe(f): 5:45am On Dec 30, 2005
I may be having a relationship with a Nigerian man soon and just wanted some information, thoughts of others and did a search in dogpile.com for Nigerian men and African American women and came across the web site.  I like it already.    smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2005
youve come to the right place, welcome home  MatureMe cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Rolly: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2005
i found this site thru my big bro. i always saw him on the pc and he didnt give me chance to use it so i was pestering him like lil sisters do
and he gave up and told me the name of the site. since then, i 've been hooked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by goodguy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2005
who's ur big bro?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2005
you now , the big bro of every lady on NL cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dablessed(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2005
Welcome on board Mature Me. You are in for great moments.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by wendytilda(f): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2005
I found myself here through google search.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by DEKING3(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2005
I was searching for Gulder Ultimate Search 2 via Google search and came across nairaland.

I wasn't hooked. I was Kinged grin and now I can't get out. So much fun. cool cheesy cool wink smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by luridguy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2006
men i actaually wanted to register for big brother nigeria and i typed something concerning big brother nigeria on google and one way or the other this site came up and the rest is history
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dafman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2006
I was searching for materials for my project....it's got nothing to do with naira or land but somehow I got here, and i'm loving it, would have been posting ( cos i registered months back) but as final year concerned project work n all that, thru with all that now....l'm ready to unleash on Nairaland.

Hey Seun..you're doing a greatwork....Most Nigerians don't do things for free. Keep up the good work.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Wendydoks(f): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2006
i got here by mistake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.