Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat (21010 Views)

LP Campaign To Oshiomhole: Police Ranked Anambra Safest State Under Obi / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by osuofia2(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abba Kyari hand is fully written on this
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by biggy26: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
lonelydora:
The truth is...the cabal is done with Oshiomhole. He has overstayed his welcome. He has been dumped.

Next target is Tinubu, and honestly his own dumping will be very interesting.

In the battle of survival, choose your allies carefully.
That one will be very sweet. After that, all of them will fight themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by tunmega(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
All thinking is reasoning, but not all reasons is thinking. Not how far but how well. Do me I do u man no go fesh. What I know about this issue it base on politics.
But what goes around comes around.
"No matter how a tree is tall, it must have root. My root is poor of Nigeria politics".
Please don't be part of so call selfish yeye cabals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by BlackfireX: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oh what will happen to tinubu in few months time eh, by the time he tries to control it , by next year 2021 they will so hit that by 2022 he is no more politically, with numerous cases against him in NPF, DSS, EFCC , ICPC..

A storm is coming..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by JOSH54: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=okrote4real post=87185317]The men of the Nigeria Police Force have totally taken control of the national Secretariat of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), LEADERSHIP reports.

Follwing a court order barring the party’s national Chairman, comrade Adams Oshiomhole from parading himself as the party’s head.

Staff were seating on the floor waiting for an official position since they are not allowed to go into their offices.

A staff who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said “my brother, I don’t know what is going on oo. They just locked us out of the office.”

More Details Later …

No matter d friendship between a cat and a mouse wahala dey. Northen politicians are just using other parts of nigerian politicians for their benefit n will never trust them. Dis is just d beginning of d crisis, Tinubu is next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by Gazzy88(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is just a tip of the iceberg to what awaits osho. You can't mess with the cabal and expect to go Scot free. Melaye, sàràkí, metuh etc can attest to that. Tinubu should expect a grand disgrace planned for him already.
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by AdaoraNK(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Racoon:
The presidency tactically has a hand in Oshiomole's present ordeal.It's time to discard him.

Please, who is the presidency?
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by wink2015(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
okrote4real:
The men of the Nigeria Police Force have totally taken control of the national Secretariat of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), LEADERSHIP reports.

Follwing a court order barring the party’s national Chairman, comrade Adams Oshiomhole from parading himself as the party’s head.

Staff were seating on the floor waiting for an official position since they are not allowed to go into their offices.

A staff who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said “my brother, I don’t know what is going on oo. They just locked us out of the office.”

More Details Later …

http://leadership.ng/2020/03/05/oshiomhole-police-continues-blockade-of-apc-secretariat/

E don RED for Oshiomole !

The north has used him to actualise their SCRIPT.

They feel like TRASHING HIM TO THE GABBAGE BIN !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by D1zion: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
May they keep on Fighting and Confusing themselves
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by DModeCntStopMe: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

This rabble rouser will learn the hard way

From a mere civil servant to a state governor yet not grateful to God

This is the end of the road for him. Hope Ambode is learning how to fight like a man from obaseki

Untamed ego and stupidity has long taken over him

Very foul mouthed nitwit

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
OSHIOMOLE HAS BEEN TRASH TO THE GABBAGE BIN !

The north have used him to write their script against the south.
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
lonelydora:
The truth is...the cabal is done with Oshiomhole. He has overstayed his welcome. He has been dumped.

Truetalk
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by Reference(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
The reason I can't take sides in this is just the thin grey line between personalities, the institutions they are supposed to represent and the principles that should bind both.

In summary. Ordinarily I should support the governor because clearly the battle lines are drawn around the elections and who hecomes the next governor and borders around the evil of godfatherism which I see no good in.

But the problem is...support the incumbent governor today and in 2024 he becomes exactly what he fights and you have egg all over your face. So like most folks I just pass by as an observer with great pity for the people of Edo State who are certainly shortchanged with an increasingly distracted government.

If you guys cannot put your foot down collectively and clean up this mess, you lose.
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by guru90: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
if una like make una kill una selves there... Useless leaders........................
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by APCNig: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
lonelydora:

Tinubu kee you there. You wailer!
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by wink2015(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Trashing Oshiomole to the Waste bin.

The rest is history !
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by Ebeano49(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
The barely educated Edo lilliputian has served his purpose. He has been used to discredit Jonathan and abuse Okonjo-Iweala. It is time for him to be discarded like a piece of trash as he has become excess to requirement. No surprises there!
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by akdjr(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don't pitty Oshio Baba just pitty those trying to bring him down. I swear Oshio Baba is unshakable.
IneedSugarMumy1:
When I passed there this morning no be small thing

I pity Osho baba sha

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by MiseryIndex(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Efcc to visit the dumb a$$ soon.In McDonald's words "I'm loving it"
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by Iykenuwa(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Racoon:
The presidency tactically has a hand in Oshiomole's present ordeal.It's time to discard him.

Its called the theory of use and dump.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by ZooOga: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
>>More Details Later …

2nd day and no pic of said police doing dere duty? any mumu area-creature w/camera phone can snap a fresh pic and post it to the www biko. wink
Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by lylescurtis63: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ohdear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by Billygee2u: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
lonelydora:

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
lonelydora:

[/b]In the battle of survival, choose your allies carefully[b].

wise man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat by okrote4real: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Finally, APC breaks into factions

A faction called for NEC meeting while another faction canceled the purported NEC meeting. Which one do you belong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide / Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.