Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20830 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make I read first..
Eleyi gidi gan o!
It's gonna be real katakata!!!
Anyway in the spirit of double celebration for me, I hereby declared the floor open cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Acekidc4(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
I Laugh in Swahili!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by oakson: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now this is really getting messier! I will advise a reconciliatory move outside the public glare of this forum!
My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Cc: Truckpusher, firefire, Bolaji25, Scantee, Mzmycoli, phockphockman and all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by obergath: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why can't this suc...ker deactivate his worthless account and save himself from the monumental shame.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why are you so full of yourself?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Firefire(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
At this junction, I remain an international observer.

Whatever the preamble, the episodes so far is worth the journey.

For the love of country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani, the floor is yours.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by egift(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Attention-Seeking is getting very desperate and Despicable. Is this the trauma we are going to be subjected to in this Political Section? At a time Nigerians need to focus and have a smooth transition. I have the believe this is a new plot.

Mods please move this thread to General. There is nothing Political in this Attention seeking distractions.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by oshyno(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow. This bacarnista must be really strong to be courted by both parties. I luv ur doggedness and standing for what u believed in. I believe Kayode Idowu wud be given some juicy appointment. Funny thing is most activist these days use the activism to get to power after which u wont hear pimmm from them anymore.

Gud one Barca.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by demelza: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dude who exactly do you think you are?
How can a sane man be fighting for relevance on an anonymous forum populated by kids
This is the height of agbaya-oshi.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
oshyno:
Wow. This bacarnista must be really strong to be courted by both parties. I luv ur doggedness and standing for what u believed in. I believe Kayode Idowu wud be given some juicy appointment. Funny thing is most activist these days use the activism to get to power after which u wont hear pimmm from them anymore.

Gud one Barca.
Abeg yan me, who is Kayode Idowu?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Seaen(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guy. You take this your online thing too seriously. Move on and focus on your everyday life. Nigeria is the winner of this election. Shikena

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by PointB: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guy, take a chill pill. You don't have to react to everything.

And delete this thread as not many people care about why you switch or not. Trust me, this is cyber any personal information you release here can and will be used against you!

Please buy and read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green, Mafia Manager, and Art of War by Sun Tsu!

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by abduljabbar4(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm an APC supporter but really Barcanista, fire fire and severusnape amazed me. They congratulated GMB so what else do you want? He has the right to support the party he wants. Ask yourself, is it always that your favourite football team win?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
oshyno:

Gud one Barca.
Many things happen that one can't and should let to the public. Though I won't fault anyone for making any offer to benefit their own course neither will I fault anyone that accepts any offer, but for me, I don't accept to do what I don't believe in. Everyone to his/her principles though. I find it unfair when people let out privilege information and use them as tool for blackmail. Its so unacceptable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kokoA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
You, like FFK, Ribadu, Marwa and co made a very great mistake in judgement. The only difference between you and these politicians is that they made their decisions based on some personal benefits they were expecting from the now opposition (PDP) party but as for you, I don't know what entered your head. There is no party of saints anywhere in the world.. APC and PDP both have good people and bad people so does the democrats and republicans in America. My brother, you goofed! Big time! And you really disappointed us the Buhari supporters of nairaland..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Sloan: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ode ido, o ra dodo ni ido, o je dodo ni ido, o wa fi owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni idodo!

You know what that means? It means you are a BIG phool and you only come up a BIGGER phooler by continually making these useless posts! What a waste!

You are just a BIG LOSER! I can't believe any human is still da.ft, and you are still here writing epistles? Why not just disappear into the abyss and never return to earth??

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by deskossy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
So all this kind politics deh happen for nairaland naim i no kno? Abeg how dem take dey approach person

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kocvalour(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmm.. This has gotten to another level..
Oya take it outside!!
Meanwhile

Congrats #GMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by labiola: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
OP, you lost your relevance the day you decided to abandon your believe, no matter how you try to come clean, people will not believe you, my advice for you is to keep to yourselves and not try to justify anything again, all this swearing will not make any difference, it is an after thought, some of us had already form our opinion on whom you are, it wont change that. Your case is just like the Ameachi's Deputy, he lost everything he has worked for in the last 8yrs. Today ,Ameachi has become a hero.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by adesegun121(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

story for d dogs

23 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am sure Rawani has been banned. Sadly,he can't respond to your post.

Can we now have fresh air in this section? I am sick and tired of reading threads about you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:
Guy, take a chill pill. You don't have to react to everything.

And delete this thread as not many people care about why you switch or not. Trust me, this is cyber any personal information you release here can and will be used against you!

Please buy and read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green, Mafia Manager, and Art of War by Sun Tsu!
Bro, thank you for your advice. My purpose of responding was aimed at nipping stuffs to the bud. It isn't the first time though but I think this should be the last. Ii just hope we all get over this and discuss real politics on this board. Actually, I find this drama to be unnecessary but shamefully, I have been consistently dragged into it.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:

“They dispute not in order to find or even to seek Truth, but for victory, and to appear the more learned and strenuous upholders of a contrary opinion. Such persons should be avoided by all who have not a good breastplate of patience.”
- Giordano Bruno

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ammyluv2002(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:

“They dispute not in order to find or even to seek Truth, but for victory, and to appear the more learned and strenuous upholders of a contrary opinion. Such persons should be avoided by all who have not a good breastplate of patience.”
- Giordano Bruno
Well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Collynzo419: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
[s]This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

Those who disagree with me should say amen...[/s].

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by PointB: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, thank you for your advice. My purpose of responding was aimed at nipping stuffs to the bud. It isn't the first time though but I think this should be the last. Ii just hope we all get over this and discuss real politics on this board. Actually, I find this drama to be unnecessary but shamefully, I have been consistently dragged into it.

You are welcome.

As much as possible don't let anyone put on the defensive. You are not obligated to respond to every tantrum thrown by a child.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
egift:
This Attention-Seeking is getting very desperate and Despicable. Is this the trauma we are going to be subjected to in this Political Section? At a time Nigerians need to focus and have a smooth transition. I have the believe this is a new plot.

Mods please move this thread to General. There is nothing Political in this Attention seeking distractions.

Bro, I don't agree with you. Reputation is everything! Someone deliberately misrepresented facts to the disfavour of another, especially about somehow we know here .

I think barcanista is right to lay these things out!

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
I wonder why NL has been offline since.

undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ortom Imposes Dusk Till Dawn Curfew In Gboko / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / Senate President, Saraki Congratulates Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.