Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,491 members, 7,958,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) (808 Views)

Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? / Covid-19: I Just Tested Positive To The Corona Virus. (twitter User Shares) / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by Em5(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sylvia Celeste Browne (Oct 19, 1936 – Nov 20, 2013) was an American author who claimed to be a medium with psychic abilities. She appeared regularly on television and radio, including on The Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live, and hosted an hour-long radio show.

She rightly predicted the emergence of a new pneumonia like illness (COVID-19) around 2020. The main symptom of the COVID-19: Corona virus is known to attack the respiratory system.

Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by Lawgod247: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by chival(f): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dean Koontz also mentions the virus in one of his novels. The title eludes me now, but in it he actually mentions that the virus will be engineered in the Wuhan province of China.
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by Em5(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
chival:
Dean Koontz also mentions the virus in one of his novels. The title eludes me now, but in it he actually mentions that the virus will be engineered in the Wuhan province of China.

I wish you remember the title and was his timing as accurate?
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
[url=tel:2346374829484]This phne number[/url]
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wintch angry
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by chival(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Em5:

I wish you remember the title and was his timing as accurate?
Found it. It's The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz. Yes, he specifically mentioned 2020.
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by Em5(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
chival:

Found it. It's The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz. Yes, he specifically mentioned 2020.

I see, thank you. It seems to be a movie, that makes it fictitious.
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by JasonBoss: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
chival:
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by JasonBoss: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
chival:

The eye of Darkness
Re: An American Psychic Author Accurately Predicted The Corona Virus (Photos) by chival(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Em5:

I see, thank you. It seems to be a movie, that makes it fictitious.
It is a novel and it is fictitious, but it does strike close to home.

(1) (Reply)

My Covid-19 Experience And Also My Experience Taking The Vaccine / Who Else Is Feeling This Way? (SEE HERE) / So Many Benenfits To Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.