Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect (38814 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Fvck
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
ayotundebunmi:
Terrible situation... The force should lay an ambush on those crooks at Ladipo and every other area within the metropolis that sells car part. They are the main culprit behind the theft. Those crooks has a ready market for every of their evil deeds. It’s high time the buyers pays for their evil deed.
Forget about the ready market. A thief would always find an alternative to sell his theft. Before Ladipo came into existence, car theft existed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Afamed: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mutemenot:
Terrible set of people, they once visited my friend's car since then the car has never bn the same
The lad does not deserve a pity. Their operation now is to steal your car brain box within a few minutes you are not close to the car
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by adeoba2008(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
shocked

Next is to threaten to close down the market

Nothing is working in Nigeria presently and there is a deliberate attempt to make it not work

Wait till that time first Governor Sanwo-Olu.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Kingrefreshed: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
and to imagine 100 percent of Ladipo traders are mostly Igbo

I don't want to check the name of that criminal. I promise I wouldn't check his name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by KingRabota: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
UNDILUTED STUPIDITY

nairavsdollars:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by confibless: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
He deserves a good punishment.they stole my friend car also..
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Jabioro: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
My street neighbor experience with
these bad niggars still lingering up to tomorrow.I was shocked to the bone marrow,he went to vigil,close around 4 am got home 4:20 am went to bed for a rest, wake up by 9 am start the car..and the car went blind..the brain box had disappeared..
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by wiseoneking: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Sure.

80% of fairly used car parts sold there are stolen.

They even have a warehouse there were they cannibalise cars. Any stolen car that makes it there is gone for life.

Most of them do the cannibalization outside the market now due to much awareness about the trade.
No, it should be about 99.9% of the cars sold there not 80%. PhD in statistiolier. I hail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by ugwumichael(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
english hard ooo!!! 100%? Mostly? How dafuq does it correlate. Tribalism na bastard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Ray4raybest01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
must you tribalise everything a thief is a thief no matter tribe or race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by HacheNoire: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
confibless:
He deserves a good punishment.they stole my friend car also..

If you go to Ladipo to do window shopping, their are 100% chances you will find the car in bits.

Go to fender and bumper section. Go to back axle section, Power window switches section, then check engine section.

If the car is not there, it's not in Ladipo. Be wary, they sometimes re-spray or thoroughly clean.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Ajixegun: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
You'll park car in your compound, overnight this set of people will just turn it to skeleton.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by DModeCntStopMe: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Just quietly do your time, the party is now over

When the time of the ladipo guys come, they won't escape it
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by HacheNoire: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
wiseoneking:
No, it should be about 99.9% of the cars sold there not 80%. PhD in statistiolier. I hail.

I know the 411. Once a miner in those days so don't tell me what I know.

Local content outweighs what's imported. The importation is just scam. They recycling....
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Justice009(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Una dae whine me ni?

So you mean this guy just 20 years and yet he looks like 28 years. Lol

He started the business when he was just 18 years and he already got associates

This is success for him and Okey
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Burruchaga71(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's still better than skull mining they are known for
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Ray4raybest01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
This dude's did same to school I was with then, causing a lot of unnecessary sack to innocent security men and teachers bastards.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Slimsly100(f): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mrshape:
You see crime can make someone old. Irrespective of the money that come from it.
See how 20years be like 40years old man

Exactly my thoughts!
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by tstx(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
No surprise
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by gnykelly(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

not 100% I have worked there before. things like these are known in the market but they'll never report those sellers

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Gallagher01: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

The lad does not deserve a pity. Their operation now is to steal your car brain box within a few minutes you are not close to the car
[/s]
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Agugbadin: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Sure.

80% of fairly used car parts sold there are stolen.

They even have a warehouse there were they cannibalise cars. Any stolen car that makes it there is gone for life.

Most of them do the cannibalization outside the market now due to much awareness about the trade.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by hammerU: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
The arrest of a 20-year old suspect, Yusuf Adesanya, has revealed that some traders at the popular Ladipo Motor Spare Parts Market, Mushin area of Lagos, actually aid criminals to steal vehicles from owners which they in turn buy from robbers.

SO AT THE AGE OF JUST 20, HOW MANY YEARS HAVE HE BEEN STEALING CARS FOR LADIPO TRADERS THAT WHERE THERE EVEN BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

THIS SOUNDS POLITICAL AND ORGANISED ATTACK AGAINST THE LADIPO TRADERS.

REMEMBER LAST TWO YEARS, THEIR WERE ATTACKS AGAINST THE TRADERS IN LADIPO BY THOSE IN CHARGE OF LAGOS STATE.

THE CARS WERE SUCH THAT IGBO AND YORUBA EVEN ALMOST STARTED FIGHTING IN LADIPO.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by AmuDimpka: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
and to imagine 100 % of car thieves are Yoruba

It's collaboration...they send them to do the dirty jobs

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by AdemolaA2: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Just too bad ... most people who park vehicles such as Toyota and Honda brands on their street are vandalized by these rascals who in turn open shops at ladipo to sell stolen parts . Been a victim of their vandalism twice .
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by ma373733(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

So says a bigoted fellow

Get sense you won't aturu

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omo ole oloriburuku ! Meanwhile,anywhere "our people" from the other side gather in the name of business,crime can never be far from that place.

#fact !

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Anambralstson: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Do they use gun to force your dumb hungry brother to steal? Instead of you to condemn your criminal kinsman you are attacking hardworking Igbos

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by jidxin(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
arinze198:

Story: https://pmexpressng.com/ladipo-market-traders-aid-us-to-steal-vehicles-suspect/
foolish police...how did okey know that police are coming...aint they supposed to go undercover or in mufti knowing the density of human population in that area
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by jidxin(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
This dude's did same to school I was with then, causing a lot of unnecessary sack to innocent security men and teachers bastards.
wow......wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun / Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.