Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect (38777 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
gabazin080:
pm news and arrangee stories
E no surprise you?

The buyer NARROWLY escaped.

And someone is taking it. Now they will blame the buyer because of geographical location where they come from but exonerate the theif because of where he came from.

This is 9ja doomed country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
and to imagine 100 percent of Ladipo traders are mostly Igbo
...including the criminal(Yusuf Adesanya) who is also Igbo...

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by FuckThaMod: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
nanauju:
I hope the traders aiding you to go and steal, will also aid you to go to prison. Foolish somebody

Abeg for fresh skin, just go through my thread tongue
Let me see your skin as sample wink
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by sharpwriter(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mrshape:
You see crime can make someone old. Irrespective of the money that come from it.
See how 20years be like 40years old man

Hahaha.... I been dey wonder how the guy be 20 years sef cos I no believe. However, I read something new from you today. Crime makes one old! Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by NaijaHeadlines: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by sleekpro(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chijeep:
Legit wrk hardly pay mch in Nigeria, dat y crime is leading.

u c a graduate struggling 2 settle down while a politician with no genuine certificate sit 4 2hrs n collect #2m allowance.

and if you are graduate, and you still dont now how To Seattle your self !!!!
hmmmm! ma brother check yourself
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by FuckThaMod: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
There are yoruba traders there as well but how can you use "100%" and "mostly" in the same sentence? Go to school blockhead

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Correcto: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
What is the name of the thief caught?
nairavsdollars:

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by beardedboy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mrshape:
You see crime can make someone old. Irrespective of the money that come from it.
See how 20years be like 40years old man

Bros, na beating cause the aging oo
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by celeiyke: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

U are a pathological liar

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
Why him bring Oke's name into this matter?

Okey is the real thief,that's what police will tell you,if he doesn't buy from him ,he won't have the zeal to go and steal.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Caseless: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Igbolomu

Nawa ooo
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Omo ole oloriburuku ! Meanwhile,anywhere "our people" from the other side gather in the name of business,crime can never be far from that place.

#fact !
Well!! how ever you judge it, it wont change the fact that the criminal(Yusuf Adesanya) is an afonja mooslem... get that into your thick empty skol

Just imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by KosiGee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

...you forgot that 100% of car thieves are Yorubas. Isn’t that a sweet tango?

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Fogman(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladipo den of thieves and armed robbers.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by AkolagTech: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is no news anyway. They keep stealing because their accomplices keep buying from them. Let the law take its course.

Meanwhile, do you need excellent IT services at unbeatable prices and amazing delivery time? Then worry no more! Akolagtech is your sure bet. To enjoy this amazing services, see my signature.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

You are indeed mad

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Correcto: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol I hope you tell that to the court
udemzyudex:

Okey is the real thief,that's what police will tell you,if he doesn't buy from him ,he won't have the zeal to go and steal.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by ndcide(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
chido20:
is risky to own a Toyota Corolla in Nigeria

Yet it's the most driven car in Lagos
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by AmazingELixir: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Afonja and ipob in a marriage of crime
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Correcto:
Lol I hope you tell that to the court

Which court? I'm i the one taking the Thief to court? I'm just telling you what the police will say,if you buy any stolen goods even if you're given a receipt ,police will tell you something else,in fact they will call you the real thief for buying a stolen goods.

Police don't give a hoot here in Nigeria, whether you're aware it's a stolen goods or not,even if they don't charge you to court,you will pay through your nose as bail.
They will tell you it's not your first time.

Omo no let police change case for you ooo,your lawyer gan go first shake if he no be strong man.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Meteng: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
This one is 20 years?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by jboycrb(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Baroba:

Hahaha, as always it didn't take this prostitute long to turn it tribal.. Trust you to believe the robbers statement...
How did u knw? Are u one of her customers? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Zimzy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
imagine that the thief is a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by BeerParlour: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

It's the few Yoruba traders amongst the Igbos are actually working with the criminals

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by mordred44: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
ogun state n bad record na 5&6
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Dreason(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
Thank goodness the man from brown roof didn't go to mine skull. Spare parts can be replaced

must you banta?
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by fabienjoe: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

English - 0%
Maths - 0%

A big problem compounded by tribalism...I'm sure that must be one of those bemoaning Nigeria's lack of jobs for the youths...The question is, what does this one know?

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Correcto: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Keep ranting
udemzyudex:

Which court? I'm i the one taking the Thief to court? I'm just telling you what the police will say,if you buy any stolen goods even if you're given a receipt ,police will tell you something else,in fact they will call you the real thief for buying a stolen goods.

Police don't give a hoot here in Nigeria, whether you're aware it's a stolen goods or not,even if they don't charge you to court,you will pay through your nose as bail.
They will tell you it's not your first time.

Omo no let police change case for you ooo,your lawyer gan go first shake if he no be strong man.
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Tbest20(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
They are 419 in that market, they collected money from me sometime ago in the market when I wanted to buy TV in the market they have difference type of wayo they use
Re: Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
We all have patronized them one way or the other without knowing.

Terrible country.

System from.the family and education need overhauling.

We are extremely damaged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS / 3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.