Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nairaland Association Of Read And Pass...come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Read And Pass...come (190 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Association Of Read And Pass...come by Pelxmiye(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
I know some people are guilty of just reading without commenting ...if you are part of them come and mark register make we know ourselves oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

God knows when I last commented on any romance topics...it's either Redpills and Feminists exchanging knives and banters all day grin grin grin grin..mostly Redpills guys who have been hurt back to back to back like Madrid winning championship league 3x grin grin grin grin grin...it's sad though..ladies be kinder if you can...I don't know maybe guys don't know how to handle breakups

Infact me too just got half of heart broken too wink wink wink wink wink so Redpills guys..I understand what it feels like..

Guys who chase the bag are pretty smart..it ain't bad either..at least you won't lose home and abroad..even after a breakup..your money would still be smiling back at you in your account grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool..

So u guys should join the Nairaland Association of Read and Pass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Two advice today..chase the bag more...love is good and divine but these days people break up on insignificant things..some even break up after reading stupid social media posts on Twitter about how they don't need anyone..how they are complete and all sorts of delusional posts.. especially Solomon Buchi on Twitter.. dude's been advising girls on how they don't need men..how submission in marriage is crap...how sticking together in love is old school..so guys and girls...Save yourself small headache wink wink wink wink wink wink wink..I'm a Romanticist actually.. wink wink wink wink..but the age we are in right now..it's crude..toxic..so save yourself from jumping on every romance posts to banter and abuse each other..just chase your goals more..chase the bag..chase your dreams..I won't advise you go fucking around either to piss off your boyfriend or gehfren..just focus on yourself the best way you can and join the Nairaland Association of Read and Pass cheesy cheesy

Don't argue..Don't banter..Don't bicker around..just take your heartbreak jejely grin grin grin grin and move on to focusing on you..also don't hate your exs' either.. it's toxic.. grin grin grin grin..you would find this refreshing than doing all the things I said you shouldn't do grin grin grin..in fact your guy or babe might come back begging... grin grin grin.. sometimes you need to not just care about the world..just care about you wink wink wink just move on cool cool cool cool and don't bicker or spread hate or abuse anyone..so in love and relationships..always make plans for you..your life and your future...I don japa again..(My advise to the broken hearted guys and girls)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Read And Pass...come by FatherBona: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin

I dedicate this FTC to David Lyon of Bayelsa State.
May you never experience Near-success-syndrome again I'm your life.

My peace I leave you
Re: Nairaland Association Of Read And Pass...come by Pelxmiye(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Weldon oh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Life Status 2020 / Gossiping / Unlimited Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.