Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,703 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense (7425 Views)

2023: Nigeria’ll Be Doomed If South-east Doesn’t Produce President – Igbo Group / Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

1. You are 'pointing.' Like I said go and do something productive with the SE region and stop 'pointing.'

2. Chestbeating as usual. Kwantinue.

3. [s]Come to Warri and yarn that nonsense. Lets see how it will fare for you.[/s]

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by YungMillionaire: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

So it is now a crime to speak my mother's language? You Igbos on NL are real comedians. grin grin grin grin
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

So it is now a crime to speak my mother's language? You Igbos on NL are real comedians. grin grin grin grin

Shut up, you're here the other day claiming that you're a Calabar person,
You were attacking an Igbo boy bearing Simon Ekpa. Saying he's pretending to be from your state when he never claimed such thing anywhere.
You're just an ignoramus

4 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by YungMillionaire: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

You were attacking an Igbo boy bearing Simon Ekpa. Saying he's pretending to be from your state when he never claimed such thing anywhere.
You're just an ignoramus

O ya go ahead. Post it. Present the post where I claim to be Calabar. If you are a true son of your father. Do this.

It confuses you that some1's mother is Berom and father is Itshekiri. Let me shock you again. I also grew up in Jos, Warri and Lagos in that order.
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

You're just an ignoramus

calabar people will fight you anyday to keep their identity....
what makes you think they will accept igbo identity....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
justtoodark:

calabar people will fight you anyday to keep their identity....
what makes you think they will accept igbo identity....??

Where did I propose they should accept Igbo identity?

You're a zombie once more.

3 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

O ya go ahead. Post it. Present the post where I claim to be Calabar. If you are a true son of your father. Do this.

I should go and search comment you made last year?

You said that in a thread where Boko Haram where killing Nigerian soldiers while video record.

1 Like

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

Where did I propose they should accept Igbo identity?

You're a zombie once more.

you dont wanna mess with calabar people....
i saw as a child how they gathered to beat up a yoruba guy in lagos....
they have their own identity....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
justtoodark:

you dont wanna mess with calabar people....
i saw as a child how they gathered to beat up a yoruba guy in lagos....
they have their own identity....

Zombie tell me where I suggested they should take Igbo identity.

Tell me or stop blabbing.

5 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

biafra is dead....accept and move on....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
justtoodark:

biafra is dead....accept and move on....

I'm not talking of Biafra here, you can check my posts.

You remain a Zombie

4 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

I'm not talking of Biafra here, you can check my posts.

You remain a Zombie

it doesnt matter....lumpin people toghether that dont think the same like you is a big mistake....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
justtoodark:

it doesnt matter....lumpin people toghether that dont think the same like you is a big mistake....

Mr. Zombie stop quoting me as you're not making any sense, all my comments here are clear and don't relate with yours(quote)

This is my last reply to you

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Isinweke:

Mr. Zombie stop quoting me as you're not making any sense, all my comments here are clear and don't relate with yours(quote)

am not your problem....
go near anywhere near their areas and find out they realy dont like you....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by horsepower102: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
pazienza:
Well, there was a clear design by mammar Nasir boundary commission in 1976 to strike the then East Central state of any access to water bodies leading directly to sea and of any territories with crude oil in them.
That's how Obigbo,Ogba, Ahoada, Ikwerre, Ndoni, all ended up in Rivers state.

Problem is that those Igboid groups in Rivers state are now even more Igbo hating than other Nigerians.

So OP I would say you should stop worrying about spilled milk and move on. Look on the bright side, Imo and Anambra sit on humongous natural gas fields, yet to be tapped,and we know that natural gas and not crude oil, is the future. We have the best of Igbo clans in SE and with them, we can still be world beaters if we look inwards and work on ourselves.
There are native German speaking clans in Italy, Austria, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Poland, etc.
Yet the Germans in Germany don't need them to be great, they only needed to heal the Unity between East and West Germany to become great again.

Having said that, I think we should definitely be interested in bringing the Igbos in Benue back, since those ones still long for our unity, and we should work more to obliterate the crack in Igbo unity created by state divisions.
We should stop talking down on Igbo clans perceived to be lacking in development in SE, we should be our brothers keepers, we should all see all parts of SE as our hometown and all fellow SEners as brothers and sisters. No more denigration and insults. Let's pull funds together and get the SE development plan done and dusted.

Ndo Dili anyi Nile.

Totally agreed. We will continue to nurse our wounds and recover much stronger but the scars will remain ingrained in our psyche forever.

We must not let the future generations to forget the injustices done to us.

“You must know where you come from to know where you are going?”

Those who choose to forget the past and move on are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past.

This is why we must focus all our resources and energy to develop Ala Igbo.

Chukwu gozie!

1 Like

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Blackking98(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Gowon did not create Midwest region rather it came through referendum during the first republic,the people decided in a referendum to have their own separate region from western region while Igbo territories was divided into states without due consultations and was done in way it will not favour us by splitting many communities into non Igbo states.You get it now?
yes you've spoken better
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by DMerciful(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Your hatred for Igbos is fantastic. You're always on threads that talks about Igbos even if the scope is limited to old Eastern region
0m0nnakoda:

What the hell is Igboid?

Heads that are only partially flat?

Your head is either flat or it is not

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Isinweke:

something dey worry you....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 1:27am On Mar 07, 2020
DMerciful:
Your hatred for Igbos is fantastic. You're always on threads that talks about Igbos even if the scope is limited to old Eastern region

you desperatly wanted attention,now you are gettin it....
old Eastern region my foot....
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by DMerciful(m): 1:38am On Mar 07, 2020
I desperately wanted attention? From you? Did I quote you? Run along !
justtoodark:

you desperatly wanted attention,now you are gettin it....
old Eastern region my foot....

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Ikinternational: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. Do you guys do reality at all? I personally think there is a madness mutation allele in the genes of most Igbos. If not read your stupid talk again and tell us what it is based on in Nigeria on the ground or even beyond our border.

Your primary school English teacher is somewhere shedding serious tears.
She could've spent that time helping someone else. Smh

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Ikinternational: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

The average Ibo man is no better than the average Nigerian and in many cases is a lot worse.

Stop deceiving yourselves

Ask me if I give a fuvck what you think
Go ahead. Ask...
I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Ikinternational: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2020
justtoodark:

this is exactly the attitude that doesnt make you igbos look sympatic to others....
you know igbos are not a 5% tribe,so why get this angry and say stuffs like that....??

5% is about votes that can be gotten from people you dont like....

Point taken sir...but do you seriously think I'm the one that needs admonishing?

I told no lies anyway

2 Likes

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by YungMillionaire: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Isinweke:

I should go and search comment you made last year?

You said that in a thread where Boko Haram where killing Nigerian soldiers while video record.

You are a big fat liar. Shame on you.
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by AvaKoxxx: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Isinweke:

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by orisa37: 5:35am On Mar 18, 2020
THE LINES MAKE THEM LEGITIMATE STATES 'COS THEY ARE CONSTITUTIONAL.
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
idi igbo get over the persecution complex already.

this is 2020 and as someone said here already, you guys are milking the nigeria project without any reservation, so why the lamentations about every little fallout of the war?
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Yujin(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
justtoodark:

look....
let me try to explain as nice as possible....

you lost the war,right....??
what do you think happens to people that loose wars....??
everybody rushed your properties and areas....!!

i know what you are trying to say and those maps realy dont make sense....but its how it is....
south south people will not give you any areas back,if this is what this discussion is all about....
This exactly is why every Igbo should forget about Nigeria and rather focus on Biafra. The don't see us like compatriots but a defeated people. They choice is ours. Remain what our enemies want or take up the gauntlet and fight to better our fortunes. All Igbos supporting this Nigeria should wake up and face reality. Biafra is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by justtoodark: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yujin:

This exactly is why every Igbo should forget about Nigeria and rather focus on Biafra. They don't see us like compatriots but a defeated people. They choice is ours. Remain what our enemies want or take up the gauntlet and fight to better our fortunes. All Igbos supporting this Nigeria should wake up and face reality. Biafra is the way to go.

funny part is,nigeria is thinkin exactly the same way over you too....

now,isnt that ironic....? cheesy cheesy
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Yujin(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
justtoodark:

funny part is,nigeria is thinkin exactly the same way over you too....

now,isnt that ironic....? cheesy cheesy
Lol. We shall see how it will end. I thank God that my people are action people and scattered all over the world. Time will come when you people will beg for peace. You can't see it now until judgement is delivered to you devils. All is fair in war; that we will never forget.
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Blue3k(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol what's going to be done?
Re: State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense by Eteka1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
horsepower102:
This is between Abia and cross rivers state. Notice how the person cut off the natural river boundaries of both areas.
Is it a must that the River must be used as boundary? The Biase people that occupy that area before the river that you are looking at aren't Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Independence Day: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Be Optimistic / Buhari: Nigeria Needs N348.1 Trillion Investment To Achieve 5 Year Development / Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.