Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (30533 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by Gabbyosun: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:

Really, I also has side hustle bro
Bro abeg teach me any side hustle
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by joepepsy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
I feel you cry suffer don drag trouser with you.
Hezmatosky:
65k is not bad atall. Even though you did not tell us ur qualifications. Meanwhile cost of living in Lagos is not high anyway, you can buy beans N100, bread N50, one egg, dats 200. in the afternoon towards evening repeat same. Then weekend cook better stew and rice and enjoy yourself on Sunday after church. Lol Lagos is sweet jare. Sweeter than any place in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by joepepsy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
I don't like God fearing people, they really don't fear God.
Light78:
You are very lucky.

I am still seeking employment. It has been 3 years now and i am bothered.

The good thing is that I am a very good person, God fearing and hardworking. I just love anything "work"

Sometimes I feel like someone would help me out by telling me to work with him/her, and I would be paid by the person.

Anything good would do, be it any Job.

I reside in Lagos. Abule/Eyano era. If you can assist me with accommodation it would be nice.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by divineappo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:
So I was planning to relocate to Lagos. I got a job late last month and the pay is 65k. There is a free staff bus to and fro.

My question is it advisable to take this job after staying at home for almost 2 years?

Factor is cost of living in a city like Lagos..

Note: I have my side hustle giving me at least 35k monthly

Any advice?
yeye question

people will just be wasting threads for questions they already av answers to
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by homiben(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
joepepsy:
I feel you cry suffer don drag trouser with you.
you feel the guy, sey!! Lol!!!
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by chikitobabe(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doyin400l:
So I was planning to relocate to Lagos. I got a job late last month and the pay is 65k. There is a free staff bus to and fro.

My question is it advisable to take this job after staying at home for almost 2 years?

Factor is cost of living in a city like Lagos..

Note: I have my side hustle giving me at least 35k monthly

Any advice?

It's very ok,when I came to Lagos I started with a salary of 9k then to 13k to 25k and during these years I was staying alone paying rent transport and all that it wasnt easy .
Yea ,it was tough but with that I saw my self through school frm ND to HND.
The rule is leave within ur means u cnt be earning 65k and be paying a rent of 250 to 300 it wont wrk .dnt party or go clubbing.
Limit ur circle of friends.
Save every penny u cn and in the next 3yrs hopefully u cn hv a good story to tell.
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Nobody in this Lagos survive on 18k monthly. Even all these Agbero's that looked tattered daily, check in at the usual cool spot and see how they spend on women and drinks. Anyone earning that amount is living a frustrated life.

just because you dont believe it, thats your cross to bear..... BTW the minimum salary in Nigeria is 30K, not 18K.

Worksunlimited:
Forget that qualification thingy.. most jobs don't play that card anymore.

IMHO, if you are a qualified doctor yet someone wants to pay you the same salary as a nurse then there is a problem here... if people in your field receive 3 times as much as the salary on offer then i would suggest to anyone to decline that job offer.

yes, i believe that your qualifications matter when accepting a job in Lagos, unless you are desperate for money and would accept ANY job, regardless of the salary
Re: Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? by austertee01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Doyin400l:

Reply my pm

Sorry I missed the message in my inbox. I sent a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level) / How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.