Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Can I Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry Her (884 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry Her by tobodex(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Can i marry someone that I am older than with almost 18 years. The lady is 25 years

So is it proper to marry.

Thanks for the nice comments... No insult please
Re: Can I Marry Her by cRobo: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Can I Marry Her by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 06, 2020
I won’t say a word either
Re: Can I Marry Her by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 06, 2020
No comment grin grin
Re: Can I Marry Her by ValCon888: 2:30am On Mar 06, 2020
I don't know about you, but there's this rule I follow. I cannot date or marry a girl below a certain age. Lets say I'm 28 yrs old.
28÷2+7
=21.
This means the youngest I can date is a 21yr old girl.

However, if you feel you have a strong mental connection with this girl, you can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry Her by Ladylite: 3:25am On Mar 06, 2020
tobodex:
Can i marry someone that I am older than with almost 18 years. The lady is 25 years

Kindly post your pics and her pics.

Age is just a number.
Patience is key.
As long as you are very wealthy, then go ahead.... Money covers alot of things.

But if you are not very buoyant pls don't use suffer head and increase the girl's issues.
Re: Can I Marry Her by Davash222(m): 4:04am On Mar 06, 2020
You can if she's still a virgin. I don't advise men to marry a Nigerian non virgin girl. It's disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry Her by SavageResponse(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Ladylite:

Kindly post your pics and her pics.

Age is just a number.
Patience is key.
As long as you are very wealthy, then go ahead.... Money covers alot of things.

But if you are not very buoyant pls don't use suffer head and increase the girl's issues.

You don't need to see their pics before you can give your opinion on this matter?
Re: Can I Marry Her by snitchbitch: 5:07am On Mar 06, 2020
Just make sure that she loves you and isn't manipulating or extorting you, because from the age difference she fit get experience pass you and can break your heart at any time, so be careful bro and always watch your back, don't let her kill you oooo!!!! Don't go and jump from third mainland because of woman ooo!!!!

If there is love, then everything is good, love is good, and love is encompassing!!!! I wanna love !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry Her by Lamanii22(f): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2020
And you've not been married before? Or you wanna take a 2nd wife? Or you're divorced?

Anyways, age is just a number... Regina Daniels has broken a record... You can even marry anyone so long as you both love each other... Lately, people (especially women) don't marry for love anymore, they simply do what pays them....

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry Her by Karleb(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't know about you, but there's this rule I follow. I cannot date or marry a girl below a certain age. Lets say I'm 28 yrs old.
28÷2+7
=21.
This means the youngest I can date is a 21yr old girl.

However, if you feel you have a strong mental connection with this girl, you can go ahead.

Which kain mathematics be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry Her by Yohans(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Yes
Re: Can I Marry Her by Ladylite: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

You don't need to see their pics before you can give your opinion on this matter?

Bloda I actually do.

Age looks different on different people, when you gro older you will understand sir.

How come your parents can look at your friends and tell you which one is fake or real
Re: Can I Marry Her by bobokeshington: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
tobodex:

Have you considered asking Ned Nwoke? He would have a better advice for you.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rumoured To Be Dating Obama DMW, Davido’s Crewman After Ditching Wiz / I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating / Happy 3years Anniversary To Adesua Etomi And Bankyw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.