Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 (4216 Views)

3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by sarrki(m): 1:49am On Mar 06, 2020
The Islamic Revolution occurred in 1979, in the Muslim majority country of Iran. Islamist revolutionaries opposed the western secular policies of the authoritarian Shah of Iran Mohammed Reza Pahlavi. Supporters of Ayatollah Khomeini organized protests in opposition to the authoritarian government of the Shah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Azmanaty: 2:16am On Mar 06, 2020
The number plate though..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by richesbhc(m): 4:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Azmanaty:
The number plate though..
That is Arabic nigga

1 Like

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Davash222(m): 4:16am On Mar 06, 2020
So no be today girls begin raise one leg snap picture.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Seetto: 4:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Nawa, so this is why US sponsors sadam Hussain to fight Iran and the long sanctions + beefing, Islamic countries will continue to suffer as long as retain their modesty and decency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by donbrowser(m): 5:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Seetto:
Nawa, so this is why US sponsors sadam Hussain to fight Iran and the long sanctions + beefing, Islamic countries will continue to suffer as long as retain their modesty and decency.
Which modesty?

7 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by daddytime(m): 5:25am On Mar 06, 2020
richesbhc:
That is Arabic nigga

That is not Arabic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by vastolord4(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Eyah .. now I understand what slavery is.
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by jidxin(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2020
sarrki:
The Islamic Revolution occurred in 1979, in the Muslim majority country of Iran. Islamist revolutionaries opposed the western secular policies of the authoritarian Shah of Iran Mohammed Reza Pahlavi. Supporters of Ayatollah Khomeini organized protests in opposition to the authoritarian government of the Shah.
. Madam even till now iran isn't that Islamic. Have u seen Iranian movie before? So sexually explicit. D mode of dressing is not so religious
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by SmartNigeria: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2020
richesbhc:
That is Arabic nigga
i think thats persian

We're no longer just in the information age, we're in the attention age where not just the best, but the Loudest get paid.
Grab you audience attention with explainer videos for your business, products

1 Like

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Whyem15: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2020
jidxin:
. Madam even till now iran isn't that Islamic. Have u seen Iranian movie before? So sexually explicit. D mode of dressing is not so religious

Name one of such "Iranian movies" made in Iran
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Stewart883(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2020
richesbhc:
That is Arabic nigga

That's Persian! Not Arabic

6 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by cRobo: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Iran was a country of envy before the evil Islamic revolution came

I did research about it

Very evil religion I must say, they destroyed Iran

I won't say a word

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by candelahria(f): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2020
It's Farsi.
richesbhc:
That is Arabic nigga

1 Like

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Dreyl(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Persian girls are beautiful

4 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
Persian girls are beautiful

N sweet

If you know you go testify

1 Like

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Dreyl(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
sarrki:

N sweet

If you know you go testify
I met two in London last year, they are so beautiful, friendly and sweet to talk to.
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
I met two in London last year, they are so beautiful, friendly and sweet to talk to.

Talk to yes

N The other room too
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:

The Americanized are the best

You hardly differentiate them with the real white lady
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Dreyl(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
sarrki:

I haven't met those ones yet, but the ones I met are lovely, I didn't know they were persian until one of them told me.
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by y3mi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just this one photo,

OP you must be a newbie.

Follow @BeforeSharia on Twitter (Before Sharia spoiled everything) and behold thousands of photo of how modern various Arab countries looked back then and how primitive they look now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
No be today girls don dey bend leg grin
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Mightymanna(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
No Matter how 'modernize' and 'civilized' you claim to be, you have not yet reach the Level of goat because goat is not wearing anything clothing I will comment when you reach that stage.

We thank Allah for making us Muslim and because of that the whole is against us, they want us to remove our Hjiab strip all our religious habits and go with the flow of 'civilization'

2 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Captainrambo2: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Before the demonic children of Muhammed took over
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by jidxin(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Whyem15:

Name one of such "Iranian movies" made in Iran
Series like the protector
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Whyem15: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2020
jidxin:

Series like the protector
The protector is a Turkish series, not Iranian. Name another!
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Whyem15: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Civilization and development to many of you is seeing women parading their unclothedness on the streets and beaches. Why not list all index "educated" people use in measuring developments and see where Iran stands today compared to the pre-revolution era?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by panafrican(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
And the revolution stopped indecent exposure.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by OKUCHI11(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
cRobo:
Iran was a country of envy before the evil Islamic revolution came

I did research about it

Very evil religion I must say, they destroyed Iran

I won't say a word
good day... please I'm about to begin a research on this... issue...

2 Likes

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by malcom1X: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
sarrki:

Because they are not Arabs.

1 Like

Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by misreal(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Iran will surely get back to this state sooner or later
Re: A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 by Newton2024: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Afghanistan was like this before Islamic terrorists took over. Islam is a cancer to the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man / Young President Barack Obama **pictures** / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.