Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures (3187 Views)

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Two strong personality.They say a picture is worth a thousand words. . One confront his fear face to face, the other tag along.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Davash222(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2020
When it comes to confronting fear, Obama is a toddler compare to Donald Trump.

25 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 4:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Trump knows where he belongs. He's feaerless.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
When it comes to confronting fear, Obama is a toddler compare to Donald Trump.
Donald Trump make noise about it but Obama reset the world.

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Davash222(m): 4:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
Donald Trump make noise about it but Obama reset the world.
Your MCM Obama that was assslicking Islamic extremists. Tell me another story abeg.

14 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Trump knows where he belongs. He's feaerless.
Don't you think most of his policies is out of fear. I like him,he is a man of his words,but I think Obama is that guy without fear.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Your MCM Obama that was assslicking Islamic extremists. Tell me another story abeg.
. I am not Obama fan, though I respect him..but I think his policies reset the world affairs

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Davash222(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I am not Obama fan, though I respect him..but I think his policies reset the world affairs
Can you tell me one of policies that reset the world affairs please?
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 4:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
Don't you think most of his policies is out of fear. I like him,he is a man of his words,but I think Obama is that guy without fear.
nope I disagree.
Obama is a pupet. Trump got balls

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Can you tell me one of policies that reset the world affairs please?
. Did you remember His speech at Cairo university in Egypt? The results is what we have today.
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Bewiseedet:
nope I disagree.
Obama is a pupet. Trump got balls
. America might gives Donald Trump the ball you are talking about and don't forget he is white. Obama is that devil you knew it exist
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Davash222(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Did you remember His speech at Cairo university in Egypt? The results is what we have today.
What nonsense speech

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

What nonsense speech
. Search for that speech, digest it then come back and tell what you learn from it.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Davash222(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Search for that speech, digest it then come back and tell what you learn from it.
I rather use my time to pick beans! Search ko

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 4:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
. America might gives Donald Trump the ball you are talking about and don't forget he is white. Obama is that devil you knew it exist
yes Obama is a devil, he rolled with the underworlds. Unlike Trump who wants to kick their ass.

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by chatinent: 5:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Following..
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2020
No president in the world is comparable to DONALD TRUMP in terms of good governance and delivery

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Gadafii: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Putin is my nigga anytime any day, twice on Thursdays cool

Obama and trump are two different sides of same coin
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Astark: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Trump is always kinda shy and scared around Putin there are several videos you'll see when Putin comes around, Trump mood changes.

Obama doesn't care about Putin or his policy unlike Trump that has connections and secret with the Russians

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Astark: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

stop listening to fox news you won't hear.

So someone that bombed Libya and killed kadafi, killed Osama bin laden and destroyed many Islamic countries is now asslicking them?

Same Obama that waged war or Islamic countries and Muslim world just to steal their oil is now asslicking abi?

Dont Mess with Obama oo, forget his smile and good attitude in public

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Astark:
Trump is always kinda shy and scared around Putin there are several videos you'll see when Putin comes around, Trump mood changes.

Obama doesn't care about Putin or his policy unlike Trump that has connections and secret with the Russians
I thought I am the only one who noticed it, Donald Trump next to a man about his size whose unafraid and the bluster disappears.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Astark: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2020
The good in public people are always the deadliest if not for the whites in Congress that limit Obama powers. Arab world would have hear am

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Astark:

So someone that bombed Libya and killed kadafi, killed Osama bin laden and destroyed many Islamic countries is now asslicking them?

Same Obama that waged war or Islamic countries and Muslim world just to steal their oil is now asslicking abi?

. Two great moment allow me to decode the personality he is 1 was the day He sang Amazing Grace and when he gave a speech at Cairo university. That speech started Arab spring.
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Astark: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
I thought I am the only one who noticed it, Donald Trump next to a man about his size whose unafraid and the bluster disappears.
hes just like that around only putin.

There were rumors Putin and Russians rigged him into power. There are some hidden secrets between the two since Trump has business connections in Russia.

There is this video on Youtube when Putin came late to a meeting and was bouncing like big boy, other world leaders frown but Trump was smilling like a fool
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Astark:
hes just like that around only putin.

There were rumors Putin and Russians rigged him into power. There are some hidden secrets between the two since Trump has business connections in Russia.

There is this video on Youtube when Putin came late to a meeting and was bouncing like big boy, other world leaders frown but Trump was smilling like a fool
. Lol Russian generally like the shows of force. I remember a friend of mine pointing a gun toward my direction just because I told her she isn't woman enough for me. I couldn't help but laugh out. I told her if you can do this over the internet,what if we met and we are not compatible with me.
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2020
I wonder if na so Americans Dey kill themselves on top Russian or Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by princejenks(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Astark:

Even Obama where ever he is now knows bombing Libya was a great mistake cos the consequence of that miscalculation of his is causing global unrest right now,he should have just left Gaddafi's libya alone. Obama may have great oratory skills but was slow on action when it comes to obliterating extremists and terrorists,he kept harping about crossing imaginary red lines before he'd act in Syria,see what that later led to. He completely lost my respect for forcing African nations, especially Nigeria to accept same sex marriage and used it as a condition to help us in the war against terror. His decision to quickly sign the same sex legislation in US after the Senate passed it when he could have stalled and allowed the next administration do so was him playing to the gallery,and that decision has changed world order forever!

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by 9japride(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
Two strong personality.They say a picture is worth a thousand words. . One confront his fear face to face, the other tag along.
[color=#006600][/color]

Where you there at that moment when the picture was snapped? For example if someone sneeze and a picture was taken within a few seconds, will you then say a picture says a thousand words? Though I believe you just want to have fun it's normal on NL with various controversial topics
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by worworbabe: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

But Your hero,Trump signed a deal with Taliban

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by SOFTENGR: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Trump always strike and still plans to strike again.
Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by Coldie(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Obama didn't know what it meant to be the President of the USA, he was more of a weakling.

Trump is teaching him how

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures by trutht828: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bewiseedet:
yes Obama is a devil, he rolled with the underworlds. Unlike Trump who wants to kick their ass.

Yeah, Trump is an ass kicker. He doesn't care about other people's opinions; he just does his thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls / Nigerian School Lunch Box Tips For Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.