Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed (2489 Views)

Can Samsung S7 Edge Be Flashed?? / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by eniola1010(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Can a s10 with password be flashed at an engineers place

Also

Can the imei of s10 be changed like we do to tecno and infinix
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Barrywilly(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Why don't you take a step of faith by returning the stolen phone to the owner before it is traced to you and arrested. There is still room for repentant criminals grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Barrywilly(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Why would you need to change the IMEI number of a phone if you don't have ulterior motives and something is not fishy
eniola1010:
Can a s10 with password be flashed at an engineers place

Also

Can the imei of s10 be changed like we do to tecno and infinix
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2020
E no go better for d person went stole my galaxy note 4''''' 2 months old.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by xtervaganza(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2020
If dem jail you now u go begin de cry. Better return the phone you stole now

2 Likes

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Sankabson(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Barrywilly:
Why don't you take a step of faith by returning the stolen phone to the owner before it is traced to you and arrested. There is still room for repentant criminals grin grin grin
You nailed it. It’s certainly a stolen phone. Op, do the needful by returning the device to the rightful owner.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by nanakgh(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2020
eniola1010 I've taken it down now please get off my dick.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by MYSTIC19(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2020
I wuld hv told u were to unlock the device.. But changed my mind after reading the 2nd paragraph.. Man return dat phone
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by sulips(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2020
yeman1:
E no go better for d person went stole my galaxy note 4''''' 2 months old.

You can track the phone with the Police if you know the imei no. of the phone, the culprit will be made to pay you whatever amount you spent for the tracking and also buy a new phone for you

1 Like

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2020
sulips:

You can track the phone with the Police if you know the imei no. of the phone, the culprit will be made to pay you whatever amount you spent for the tracking and also buy a new phone for you
I have the imei number. I tracked it but it said d phone is offline since last year .
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by eniola1010(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2020
Its no reason nigerians do not succeed. They jump into conclusions far too much and assume when they arent meant to.

I am asking because i bought a brandnew s10plus, within

My 10days old brandnew s10plus was stolen in the wee of the night on 10th of feb 2020, along side my girlfriends iphone7plus. I was forced to buy another one for both of us last week. However, i wasnt ready to let go of the stolen fone. I was told i can track it. I had password on it.

So before i fork out cash to law enforcement i wanted to be sure abreast if whether or not the task will be futile or successful.

And the only way i can do that is to ask questions here.

Had it been you guys went through my profile u would know i am not new to nl. And these quotes you people have made will stain my image i request you people take it down.

If the samsung imei has been changed then there is no way the police can track it, i will just waste my money that is why i needed to be sure if imei of a fone as powerful as 10plus can be changed before i go and dash police my money.

Attached within a picture of the stolen box and the new i just got to show i am d owner of the saids devices. Along side my gf 7plus box.

So please you people should take down those post...

4 Likes

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by eniola1010(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2020
My girls 7plus stolen box and just purchased box

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by sunshineV(f): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nairalanders likes jumping into conclusion now what do y'all have to say
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by eniola1010(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
sunshineV:

Dont mine them.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by DOMINO001: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
It's actually a Nigerian problem. This boils down to the irrational state of Nigerians. Go to Twitter or fb and shout that someone raped you, even if it's a prank, that time you will know how irrational Nigerians are.

sunshineV:
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by kogistar: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
yeman1:

I have the imei number. I tracked it but it said d phone is offline since last year .
ho did u trak it ?
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
kogistar:
ho did u trak it ?

I've link it up with findmysamsungphone on that phone already .so I log in to d their website , and include password and email. Then d location of my phone would be revealed .
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by eniola1010(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
yeman1:

I've link it up with findmysamsungphone on that phone already .so I log in to d their website , and include password and email. Then d location of my phone would be revealed .

That is a wrong way to track because that method is online specific. By that i mean the thief has to be o line and has to on location. Infactnif the thief has wiped away your samsung email. Than that method cant work.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Track ni tracker ko
Move on, the phone is gone already.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Youngsage: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
eniola1010:

My 10days old brandnew s10plus was stolen in the wee of the night on 10th of feb 2020, along side my girlfriends iphone7plus. I was forced to buy another one for both of us last week. However, i wasnt ready to let go of the stolen fone. I was told i can track it. I had password on it.

So before i fork out cash to law enforcement i wanted to be sure abreast if whether or not the task will be futile or successful.

If the samsung imei has been changed then there is no way the police can track it, i will just waste my money that is why i needed to be sure if imei of a fone as powerful as 10plus can be changed before i go and dash police my money.

What were you doing since Feb 10th

If you had reported to the police since then you would have retrieved your phone and this thread won't be necessary.
You don't waste time in matters like this.
You are still here asking if imei can be changed, when the smart thing to do will have been going to the police to channel all complaints. If you can afford getting another one almost immediately, then the loose sum the police would have asked for to get the job done should not have been a bother.

You are here making unnecessary assumptions you have no idea about. Sighs

undecided
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by sulips(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
yeman1:

You'll have to use the police to track it, it works and the money you use in tracking the phone will be refunded to you untouched. (I've done same and not only a new phone bought also the money i spent for the tracking was refunded)

1 Like

Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by sulips(f): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
eniola1010:
Its no reason nigerians do not succeed. They jump into conclusions far too much and assume when they arent meant to.

Had it been you guys went through my profile u would know i am not new to nl. And these quotes you people have made will stain my image i request you people take it down.

Attached within a picture of the stolen box and the new i just got to show i am d owner of the saids devices. Along side my gf 7plus box.

So please you people should take down those post...
A passworded phone can be flashed but the imei number cannot be changed and the police can still track it even if its 1 year after the phone has been stolen so far the phone is in use. If you want to, you can still track the phones
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Don't know how strong Samsung account manager is.. But if you log in your details and find my phone is on
And your bootloader is not unlock, onlike Xiaomi the phone cannot be flash or used by anyone..
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
sulips:

You'll have to use the police to track it, it works and the money you use in tracking the phone will be refunded to you untouched. (I've done same and not only a new phone bought also the money i spent for the tracking was refunded)
I went to their office oh.. I was asked to pay 15k.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Youngsage: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
yeman1:

So what now happened after? undecided
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by sulips(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
yeman1:

Its even cheap, i paid 30k for mine
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Offpoint: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
sulips:

A passworded phone can be flashed but the imei number cannot be changed and the police can still track it even if its 1 year after the phone has been stolen so far the phone is in use. If you want to, you can still track the phones
Lol, who told you imei can't be change?

I wish I can have access to to your phone for just a minute.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
sulips:

Its even cheap, i paid 30k for mine

Wow!
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by yeman1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Youngsage:

So what now happened after? undecided
I didn't p as y them oh...
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
First report the phone stolen. They will take your IMEI number and when they confirm the phone is being used, they would ask you for money. That is the only rationale for them collecting any money from you.

Just tell them that. If someone is using the phone it means the IMEI number has not been changed but if not, it could mean it has been changed or someone is yet to use the phone. Maybe nobody has bought it. But just try sha. No give dem mkney until then confirm am o.
Re: Can A Samsung Galaxy S10 With Password Be Flashed by davillian(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
angry
Why not come out straight and ask questions
Or was your phone stolen from Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX HOT4 Lite Charging Problem / 6 Things You Are Doing Now That’s Gradually Damaging Your Smartphone’s Battery / Buy Me For 20k Only(Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.