Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent (4557 Views)

Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by OluwaDamilola01: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

we are not the religion of fake miracles we take precaution

[/s]
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by osamz007: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
APCNig:

He is waiting for Jesus to cure it.

I thought ALLAH was higher
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
From what I was informed at work today by my Muslim colleague, taking such precautions is still fully in line with Islamic teachings? Maybe a muslim can confirm?

Whatever the case may be, my opinion is that it is sensible to take such precautions. Specific religious rites should be subordinate to public safety. Who would worship if people killed themselves via carelesness? At least they are open minded enough to worship in alternative manner. I believe that the Catholic church has also made amendments to the traditional way it gives communion. That is also sensible.
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by jubrilcastle(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
From what I was informed at work today by my Muslim colleague, taking such precautions is still fully in line with Islamic teachings? Maybe a muslim can confirm?

Whatever the case may be, my opinion is that it is sensible to take such precautions. Specific religious rites should be subordinate to public safety. Who would worship if people killed themselves via carelesness? At least they are open minded enough to worship in alternative manner. I believe that the Catholic church has also made amendments to the traditional way it gives communion. That is also sensible.
Unfortunately, sensible folks like you are scarce in this country. I can never abuse a Christian and what he believes in. Practice your religion while I practice mine. My brother you are doing well there
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by APCNig: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
osamz007:

I thought ALLAH was higher

I thought Jesus is Lord and Savour. Corona nah small thing to Jesus nah. He is coming to drive Corona out
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by akinszz: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whenever I hear the name prophet Mohammed ( SAW) grin grin grin I will just smile.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by akinszz: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
I once told a moslem about the kabba been carried away centuries ago, he puff ,cursed that it is impossible, I left him to his delusional dimension.

Islam, Quran, hadith and so on were built on added lies, exaggeration, folk lore , and you know the Arabs were expert in story telling.

Put Islam in the reality of time, and it exposes its flaws.

the problem is most Muslims don't understand Arabic language. They only believe / follow what their scholars say.
Re: For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent by BlackfireX: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
akinszz:
the problem is most Muslims don't understand Arabic language. They only believe / follow what their scholars say.

Now you can read it in English language....

Tears sorrows and blood on non Moslems

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Country Split, Who Pays Their Debt / Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.