Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months (50847 Views)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Jpapexjunior: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Great AE-funai,so proud of u guy

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by jolyment: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
litathom:
Elect him as governor now and he will start emblezzling and com missing gutter and tractor

You may be right or wrong. Everybody is not corrupt in Nigeria.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Jpapexjunior: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Great Ae-Funai,so proud of u omaka,Ai guru
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by naijareferee: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Except he got grants to do these, it's practically impossible to do these projects out of his allawee...
Kudos all the same...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Mustykabaka: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice one I recommend him for immediate appointment. Bubu over to you.

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by BlackfireX: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Only an Igbo man can do that .....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Talknochip(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
And this same place go get counsellor, HOR member and Senator. They will never miss their way to this place with election materials on the day of elections. God bless u corper Sam
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
How was he able to achieve that?? Where did he get the money to finance these projects?? . 'Asking for a friend!! Good job!! smiley
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Whereas in only 100 days, Ihedioha was almost done demolishing all his predecessor's works. It was this madness that court saw and decided to kick him out

I'm telling you. The crop of Igbo leaders of today need to be jailed for being extremely stupid. Aregbesola was in the same level when he was Governor with stupid policies, but when people started screaming at him, he adjusted.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by NOwazobia: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok. Na Im Sabi.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by CsRockefeller(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some of the mods on this site are so full of bias.

2 years ago when I undertook my Personal Community Development Service (CDS) no one took it to the front page despite calling the attention of the mods.

https://www.nairaland.com/4893179/outgoing-corps-member-organises-inter

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Geeboy10(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Very impressive... no matter how little, always try to be a source of help to others... It's better than complaining and protesting upanda

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by princesso16(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
I SWEAR YOU ARE BETTER BUHARI AND ALL APC PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by OluwaDamilola01: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Why North con be like this naa
cool
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Inhabitable1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Why North con be like this naa

Solmus, Solmusdesigns and Isme01 only you, kikikiki.. biko don't report me oo..

2 Likes

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Sweeetheart(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
It can only be an Igbo man. They are not developers for mouth. Humanity is their calling. They are d only true Nigerians. Any where they find themselves, they solve problems for the community. Check d Igbo chemists in the rural north delivering Heath services.

God bless Igbos and save them from the hatred of SE and North

hope you're not shooting yourself at the foot. meanwhile a Yoruba lady did the same in Benue weeks ago. the glory is for nysc and the philanthropist

all this Igbo history should be save for other thread that's related to it. thank you

4 Likes

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

hope you're not shooting yourself at the foot. meanwhile a Yoruba lady did the same in Benue weeks ago. the glory is for nysc and the philanthropist

all this Igbo history should be save for other thread that's related to it. thank you

Teacher, no one is above mistake.

Oya do the needful also

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by CheedyJ(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
naijareferee:
Except he got grants to do these, it's practically impossible to do these projects out of his allawee...
Kudos all the same...
I think corp members aren't even allowed to use their personal funds to execute community development projects so,he must av definitely sourced for funds... Nice achievement though...
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Urchman200: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/100002600772129/posts/2764679886962010/?app=fbl

the love 4 country blast ur mouth there, he work 4 humanity sake, it has nothing to do with division, division is not hate how most of u reason at times can be shocking seriously, a lot of things can lead to division,u dont like humanity more than an average igboman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Thryphosa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
And this is exactly what is called community development project, identify problems in the community and profer solution to them. Nice one corper.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by ahhdah(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oh my my.. Am super proud of you Omaka.. Proud FUNAITES.... SOAR higher dearie
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Timbi:
You have a good heart young man

omo see CV Pimping on the beat!
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by golddare: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/100002600772129/posts/2764679886962010/?app=fbl

How will school hungry a child to go, the Northern leaders wicked past the southern leaders sha.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Urchman200: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
litathom:
Elect him as governor now and he will start emblezzling and com missing gutter and tractor
thinking of a criminal ,he always think everyone is like himself.

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by ebuclassic18(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hardly you hear any corp member from the north carry out any community projects in other states
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by AmazingELixir: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin

I need Afonja people comments on diswan..

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
POVERTY RATE IS SO HIGH IN THE NORTH.

But it is self inflicted.

Their political leaders are deceiving their people with religion and politics.

They make them to feel that their survival lies in the south.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
ahhdah:
Oh my my.. Am super proud of you Omaka.. Proud FUNAITES.... SOAR higher dearie
by Funaites, you mean ebonyi state University ikwo in Abakaliki??
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by KennieKingOba(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
what i have to tell you bro is that, karma is very real bro! Keep doing good and have humanity at heart, it has a way of repaying even with something better
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nna ehh, see school building for Christ sake
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank you young blood, undecided
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by AMvanquish: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
And this same community would have a budget and allocation for all this , and those incharge will still siphone the money.. Big Shame to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.