Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months (50848 Views)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
What some governors can not do in four yearz..kudo to the guy.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Greenbirth: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
From the pictures I can see that you are serving in the north. Listen my guy watch your head well oo. Also look out for boko boys. They don't like good things like this especially as a Christian. Na advice I give you ooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Britzdon(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
How was he able to achieve that?? Where did he get the money to finance these projects?? . 'Asking for a friend!! Good job!! smiley

Na Yahoo money .
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Brightdude007: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is beautiful, I commend his effort in putting smiles on the faces of those kids in his own little way. Mean while
https://www.nairaland.com/5721949/clean-perfectly-working-samsung-s10
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by PapaAdanna: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
But those of them from that part only have hate for them from that other part

If u know u know
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by onyeomacynkembu: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kudos, but am seeing 2 projects not 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by sylve11: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice works. cool
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Seunpaul01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/100002600772129/posts/2764679886962010/?app=fbl

Your head sickening inside for that statement. How many ppl calling for division have u meet.
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Bbbwings: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Whereas in only 100 days, Ihedioha was almost done demolishing all his predecessor's works. It was this madness that court saw and decided to kick him out

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by stanluiz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some igbo dey try. Using his money to build community project in the north while the president remove his region from the infrastructure development in the foreign loan.

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by stanluiz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
It can only be an Igbo man. They are not developers for mouth. Humanity is their calling. They are d only true Nigerians. Any where they find themselves, they solve problems for the community. Check d Igbo chemists in the rural north delivering Heath services.

God bless Igbos and save them from the hatred from SW and North
Thank you very much. The president remove the SE from the foreign loan while an igbo corper is using his capital to build community project in a northern community.

We can now see the hateful and lovely people here.

He reward love to the community instead of hate.

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by litathom(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Urchman200:
thinking of a criminal ,he always think everyone is like himself.

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by OlawaleBammie: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Some of the mods on this site are so full of bias.

2 years ago when I undertook my Personal Community Development Service (CDS) no one took it to the front page despite calling the attention of the mods.

https://www.nairaland.com/4893179/outgoing-corps-member-organises-inter

U did not roja dem na,

Ask obembet to show u d way and tank me later

3 Likes

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by 1TRUEEGOD: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
It can only be an Igbo man. They are not developers for mouth. Humanity is their calling. They are d only true Nigerians. Any where they find themselves, they solve problems for the community. Check d Igbo chemists in the rural north delivering Heath services.

Commend if your want to genuinely. But with this tribalistic mentality of yours , you're just like the bunch of idiotic politicians and their wailers dividing nigerians amongst ethnic, religious lines. [/b]MAKES ZERO SENSE [b] and moves nobody forward.

Bill Gates been selflessly helping nigeria and africa for years, he's not even an african, but who cares where's from?!, because he's genuinely doing it for humanity, for love and peace.

[/b]#BE WISE[b]
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=litathom post=87220296][/quote]

hahahahahaha

y u wan kill am nah?
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Curiouscity(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
naijareferee:
Except he got grants to do these, it's practically impossible to do these projects out of his allawee...
Kudos all the same...

Corp members rely on the charity of fellow corpers and larger communities to execute CDS Projects. Even at that, it is very hard to beg money not for yourself, but to use it for the general good of the community.

He is a great Nigerian. If we still have presidential awards for corpers, this guy deserves one.

1 Like

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by yommen: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Up to 40% of your comments on nairaland are hatefully targeted against Yorubas with continuous mention of 'afonja', yet you are crying that they hate you. Hatred can only beget hatred.

I see you happily masturbating on the Corp member's kind gestures. Guy, a lot of people are helping others everywhere. Because other's acts of kindness are not brought to Nairaland doesn't mean they don't do it. Your low level of thinking amazes me big time. A youth corper named Olayemi Ajibola once renovated a whole health center he met in a very bad state. There is another of David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's highly commended projects. You need to Google projects done by youth corp members and you will see a lot of Yoruba names associated with highly commendable projects.

See, what I have seen about you Ibos is you feel so pained and so left behind that you are always looking for ways to prove to us that you exist. We know you exist and we appreciate the fact that there are so many good things about you. But a word of advise, open your mind. It's a world of endless possibilities. The real world is outside their. The real world is far beyond your myopic sense of imagination.

Finally it is very evident that your aim for using internet and visiting nairaland is just to type balderdash when other folks are making good money with that same type of phone you are carrying. You had better go get a life and start thinking straight.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by ahhdah(f): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
by Funaites, you mean ebonyi state University ikwo in Abakaliki??
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo in Ebonyi
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by delpee(f): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
God bless you Omaka Samuel Dike. You'll never lack. God will bless you and yours abundantly all your days as you experience open doors, mercy and favor wherever you go. You'll live long in good health to God's glory. Amen
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Ticlef: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=TMSMedia post=87208253]
https://www.facebook.com/100002600772129/posts/2764679886962010/?app=fbl

[are you okay?]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Tmb78(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
yommen:

Up to 40% of your comments on nairaland are hatefully targeted against Yorubas with continuous mention of 'afonja', yet you are crying that they hate you. Hatred can only beget hatred.

I see you happily masturbating on the Corp member's kind gestures. Guy, a lot of people are helping others everywhere. Because other's acts of kindness are not brought to Nairaland doesn't mean they don't do it. Your low level of thinking amazes me big time. A youth corper named Olayemi Ajibola once renovated a whole health center he met in a very bad state. There is another of David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's highly commended projects. You need to Google projects done by youth corp members and you will see a lot of Yoruba names associated with highly commendable projects.

See, what I have seen about you Ibos is you feel so pained and so left behind that you are always looking for ways to prove to us that you exist. We know you exist and we appreciate the fact that there are so many good things about you. But a word of advise, open your mind. It's a world of endless possibilities. The real world is outside their. The real world is far beyond your myopic sense of imagination.

Finally it is very evident that your aim for using internet and visiting nairaland is just to type balderdash when other folks are making good money with that same type of phone you are carrying. You had better go get a life and start thinking straight.
You are talking to a deaf tribalist.
Even he will see the advice you are giving to him as hatred towards indigbo.
The igbos here are set in their ways.
I guess the hatred planted by their forebears is deeply rooted.
Nothing you say can change anything, it's sad
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Britzdon:

Na Yahoo money .
cheesy Na lie!! I am sure people donated. Good gesture!! cool
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
ahhdah:

Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo in Ebonyi
ok
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
yommen:

[/s]

Afonja!
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by TGMISKY(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
He deserves a medal
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by DaInferno(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

negative comment
so since inception, na only igbo dn do better thing ?
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by shiwex: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dapo Abiodun......most useless governor in nigeria
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Ladyvin(f): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Which one is politically ambition? Just congratulate him for what he did and leave what's on his mind for God
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by Gatalile1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
kudos!!!
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by ohosi4real(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Whereas in only 100 days, Ihedioha was almost done demolishing all his predecessor's works. It was this madness that court saw and decided to kick him out

LoL your father
Re: Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months by wisekings: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
You ve carried out more projects than the present and past two governors of Abia state put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.