Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

For Canada Study Permit Come In - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / For Canada Study Permit Come In (195 Views)

Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada / 2 Years Post Study Work Permit In UK / Post Study Work Permit To Stay Back And Get A Job In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Canada Study Permit Come In by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2020
��������

Canada study permit(will last for the length of your selected programs) through any undergraduate course in a school.
2mnths processing time
Only visa fee payable at initial stage.
2.2m paid when visa is out
Int. Passport
Medical report
Family info. form
Passport photograph

Call/ watsap 07035262946 for more details
Re: For Canada Study Permit Come In by tellalexander: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Arthimas:
��������

Canada study permit(will last for the length of your selected programs) through any undergraduate course in a school.
2mnths processing time
Only visa fee payable at initial stage.
2.2m paid when visa is out
Int. Passport
Medical report
Family info. form
Passport photograph

Call/ watsap 07035262946 for more details
Hello I applied for an Irish tourist visa and I heard Ireland visa now takes up to 3 months..my proposed visit is in 4 weeks time. I need to clarify something since you guys here on this forum are experts in pertinent travel information. and this answer is very urgent I urge you all pls. Can a visa be issued if the time has passed the proposed visit? Have you seen anyone issued visa when the time has passed the proposed visit date. Gonna be glad and appreciated if I get a reply from you
Re: For Canada Study Permit Come In by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
tellalexander:
Hello I applied for an Irish tourist visa and I heard Ireland visa now takes up to 3 months..my proposed visit is in 4 weeks time. I need to clarify something since you guys here on this forum are experts in pertinent travel information. and this answer is very urgent I urge you all pls. Can a visa be issued if the time has passed the proposed visit? Have you seen anyone issued visa when the time has passed the proposed visit date. Gonna be glad and appreciated if I get a reply from you
kindly send your question to the above number

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of University Of Michigan / Connect With Our Experts For The Best-ever Statistics Homework Help / Physical And Chemical Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.