Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

[sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck (3150 Views)

The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
The Book Is Now On A Fixed Price Of N1500 .

Go Down The Page To See The Cover
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Will Be On Amazon Soon!
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ubunja Check Out This Cover
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
It's dark bro. Like literally and figuratively. You hate bright and colourful covers don't you?

Usually with covers the image takes up the most of the cover space. But not the words. What do you think

1 Like

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Architectben34(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hungry author

1 Like

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
ubunja:
It's dark bro. Like literally and figuratively. You hate bright and colourful covers don't you?

Usually with covers the image takes up the most of the cover space. But not the words. What do you think
you Are Right Though I Dont Like Bright covers grin

1 Like

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are Right Though I Dont Like Bright covers grin
it wouldn't hurt to throw a sexy babe on the cover also
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
ubunja:
it wouldn't hurt to throw a sexy babe on the cover also
okay I Will Work On That Tonight... Its Just That I Find It Hard To Pick A Satisfying Sexy Photo
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by sexylassie2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Let me help you hungry manosphere Nigerian writers,shebi una won make money.

Forget all these amazon nonsense na Oyo you go dey, there are thousands of manosphere authors there, you can't compete, forget it.

Start from your facebook or twitter page, gather followers by giving them a little juice of the garbage you have written, create a sales furnnel if possible, pay for advert on Google or do facebook ad for engagement, through that engagement you can convert them to buyers.

If you think, you gonna make cash at once, you are on your own, your mission is to build audience from incels and hermit, those are your target group then monitise the audience, create a name for yourself, before you know it, you can start milking them with seminars and podcast and act like a guru.

I forgot to add, have a website, it is very important, just follow the strategy of Rollo tomasi and localise it, know that it takes time to make money.

Even as a female, I have been a popular follower of Rollo tomasi, we have argued about many things, some I agree, some I don't.

I like the guy because he uses his real face to preach his message and create a cult following from men, he never abuses women and respect our opinions, he is not a coward like the one here.

3 Likes

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamPlato:
okay I Will Work On That Tonight... Its Just That I Find It Hard To Pick A Satisfying Sexy Photo
send the pics to my whatsapp and I help you select. Pics are my thing.
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
ubunja:
Not On Whatsapp for Now...
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Not On Whatsapp for Now...
email.

lungi4real@webmail.co.za

Been a long time since I used that email. Wonder if it's still active. Let me check.
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
ubunja:
email.

Been a long time since I used that email. Wonder if it's still active. Let me check.
alright. I Will Tell You Once I Send Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
In A Short Period Of Time the Bonus Attached To The Book Will end, because The Bonus Is For Only 10 persons...

Remaining 8 persons Who Will Recieve the Bonus.

The Bonus Is Actually The Book "Once Upon A Love Story" and You Will Get It For Free Once You Buy this New Update.

Good Luck!
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Blabbermouth: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Three things human beings can't resist noticing:
1. Food
2. Danger
3. Attractive person (of the opposite sex)
MY TIP:
Whenever a book you are writing on falls into any of these category, take advantage of the above fact and center your book cover around it.
(That was why ubunja said you should use a female for the cover)
If you inspect amazon romance and dating ebooks;
Books for men uses female images for book covers.
Books for women make use of well-gymed male for book covers.
This is the catch; they (potential buyers) will stop and inspect your book and even proceed to check its description, (on amazon) not because your name is Iamplato or because the title sounds interesting but because they have stumbled on something they can't resist noticing.

PS: You might want to mention me when you design a new cover for your book. If it is raunchy or sexy, please don't mention me (No offences. It's just that I am unable to view nude images).

1 Like

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Three things human beings can't resist noticing:
1. Food
2. Danger
3. Attractive person (of the opposite sex)
MY TIP:
Whenever a book you are writing on falls into any of these category, take advantage of the above fact and center your book cover around it.
(That was why ubunja said you should use a female for the cover)
If you inspect amazon romance and dating ebooks;
Books for men uses female images for book covers.
Books for women make use of well-gymed male for book covers.
This is the catch; they (potential buyers) will stop and inspect your book and even proceed to check its description, (on amazon) not because your name is Iamplato or because the title sounds interesting but because they have stumbled on something they can't resist noticing.

PS: You might want to mention me when you design a new cover for your book. If it is raunchy or sexy, please don't mention me (No offences. It's just that I am unable to view nude images).
thanks

1 Like

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:
how About A Picture Like This

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
IamPlato:
nope. Too big and bad pose.

I'll post a couple I think will do.
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
IamPlato:
also, visit Wattpad and find the romance section and get an idea of the covers that catch attention. Wattpad is a great resource for an idea of what can and can not work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:
where Is The Couple
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Its For Your Own Good though
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
IamPlato:
We Have Come New And Bigger.

I Took The Sisterhood Book, editted, modified, added Pictures And More Knowledge.

This Book Will Not Be Available On Okadabooks.

And The Good Thing Is That If You Were A Buyer Of Sisterhood Lasso book, I Will Give You This New Work For N500 because I Appreciate You Guys smiley send Me An Email eldagodz@gmail.com

For New Buyers The Book Is N2000. Send Me A Mail now Eldagodz@gmail.com

Note: I Have The Emails Of All My Former Buyers
this cover art is worse than the last one.

Maybe some artwork of a sexy, confident man surrounded by similar women will be appropriate

Don't ask me what I am doing here, I love books. And it gladdens my heart when Nigerians publish high quality books. Though I haven't read your work.
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
ubunja:
I'm Still Waiting
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Throwback Thursday
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Good Morning Red Pill Boys
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
this cover art is worse than the last one.

Maybe some artwork of a sexy, confident man surrounded by similar women will be appropriate

Don't ask me what I am doing here, I love books. And it gladdens my heart when Nigerians publish high quality books. Though I haven't read your work.
if You Love Books Then You Should Check Out One of My Romance Books Titled "Once Upon A Love Story". Send Me An Email or Send A Message To This Whatsapp number 07035890262 the book is 1k smiley
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Brothers Dont Blame Me If You Failed To See My Book In Time and Women Still Hurt Your Brains, blame Lalasticlal@ for Not Taking My Important Post(s) to Front Page
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nairalanders why Hating On Me? I Am Not The Cause Of Your Life Problem
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
I Posted An Experience From Day Before Yesterday And A Witch Was The First To Come Up And Ruin My Thread Callin It A Market Tactics And Me A Liar.

What Shall It Profit You To Wake Up And Say shit about What You Know Not

2 Likes

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Somebody Said Something To Me Today That Touched My Life and Understanding Of Things...

So I Will Be Leaving The Ebook At N1500, so Far I Have A Couple Of Buyers From Facebook groups who Grabbed It For 2k, but I Will Be Leaving It At N1500

Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by IamPlato(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
eldagodz@gmail.com

this is my last post about dating book.

I Will Soon Delete Every Post I Made About My Books just As I Have Taken Down My Major Contents From okadabooks
Re: [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by drnoel: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
We Have Come New And Bigger.

I Took The Sisterhood Book, editted, modified, added Pictures And More Knowledge.

This Book Will Not Be Available On Okadabooks.

And The Good Thing Is That If You Were A Buyer Of Sisterhood Lasso book, I Will Give You This New Work For N500 because I Appreciate You Guys smiley send Me An Email eldagodz@gmail.com

For New Buyers The Book Is N2000. Send Me A Mail now Eldagodz@gmail.com

Note: I Have The Emails Of All My Former Buyers

The Main Cover Is Down There

How can a man be writing a book for women? What the hell does he know about them? Nothing, so the book is just a waste or energy and space. Pls throw in the dustbin after u have bought

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / Nigerian Fetish Shirt Being Sold For $4500 In The US (photos) / Some Girls Are Just Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.