Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy (1047 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Sammuel1920(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Former Head of State,General Yakubu Gowon,yesterday, said the people in the South East geopolitical zone were the major reason Nigeria’s economic potential was at its current state.

Gowon,who said but for the people, the country would be very poor, said the Igbos made the country a complete one.

He spoke just as the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo,Chief Nnia Nwodo attributed the ongoing security problems in the country to President Muhammadu Buhari’s leadership style, saying the security turned for the worst when Buhari turned its headship to a regional and religious affairs. Read more....https://daily9japost.com/2020/03/06/gowon-igbo-people-is-the-backbone-of-nigerias-economy/

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Witcher(f): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol. The cervical spine I guess
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by ghettokid1(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Bitter Truth
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Snipper007: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Oga thank you for the accolades but we still want to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by LegoxMetahuman: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2020
and suddenly!

Gowon is the new Hero of igbo tribe. grin

6 Likes

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Sirjamo: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
I don't know what general Gowon is talking about. If Igbo leave Nigeria today, the only thing I would miss about them is my car spare parts, nothing more!!!

1 Like

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by PicLtd: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Everyone knows that. Tell us something we don't know.

Write a book on your genocidal activities on Easterners. Even if it is going to be filled with lies and propaganda, we want to read and laugh at your sorry attempt to revise history Mr Gowon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by LegoxMetahuman: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
I don't know what general Gowon is talking about. If Igbo leave Nigeria today, the only thing I would miss about them is my car spare parts, nothing more!!!
i will miss the gala and fanyogo.

1 Like

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Sirjamo: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
i will miss the gala and fanyogo.

Lol, you go like food as I dey see you so

2 Likes

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sometimes I wish Gowon hadn't started this NYSC thingy, it's costing the federal government sooo much
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
1, 2, 3 Fight...!
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by OluwaDamilola01: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
1, 2, 3 Fight...!
[/s]
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by holicupp(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
really
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by solmus: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
cool

While Yoruba is the Brain in this country, without a brain, the backbone is useless

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by OluwaDamilola01: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

While Yoruba is the Brain in this country, without a brain, the backbone is useless

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by mercyville: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Another mumu button ignited. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by goodnessme1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
He should first tell us the reason he broke Aburi agreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Skyfornia(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Painment for afonjas
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by FocusedB1h(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
He’s been overcompensating recently.
We live you to your conscience sir.
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:
Everyone knows that. Tell us something we don't know.

Write a book on your genocidal activities on Easterners. Even if it is filled with lies and propaganda, we want to read and laugh at sorry attempt to revise history Mr Gowon.
U are absolutely correct.
NOW I know why GOD almighty kept him Alive till this moment, so that he could witness FIRST-HAND the mayhem perpetrated in his community by those he fought for.

...... JEREMIAH USENI is also alive.
May GOD continue keeping them Alive.
They are not going anywhere ooo.
I WISH dem Longer Life.
Re: Gowon-igbo People Is The Backbone Of Nigeria’s Economy by selemempe: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
but if yorubas and hausas leave they won't be missed for anything especially Hausa

(1) (Reply)

FG Asks Churches, Mosques, Others To Submit Guidelines For Reopening / Edo Guber: Stop Arrogating To Yourself Powers You Don’t Have, PDP Tells Tinubu / Peter Obi Denies Trending 2023 Presidential Poster With Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.