Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (83123 Views)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Openbusiness: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Ajbj
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by armadeo(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Welcome to naija.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Aidejay:
Na Lagos.
Always Lagos no disrespect but can Lagos also be referred to as the begging capital of Nigeria.
Yes it can.
It has spread everywhere my guy.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by andyprez(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
This is so true and annoying. Didn’t realize this until the OP just mentioned it. How sad!

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerians too beg. Go Twitter go see beggers

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Timigeofrey(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Let him stay in his country where they don beg...and you Nigerian ashamed of this..better beg your govt to make life better
Hence, we all shit in this hole..wether you like it or not
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2020
The senators won't read this and act the legislators won't read this and act but would do anything to increase their paychecks.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by armadeo(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Stallion93:
Na perennial hunger abeg, no hate us cry

This made me laugh man but....

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by SoNature(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Forget tribe, Nigerians have no values at all

7 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by RounDVisio(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Don't even start with government hospitals... It doesn't matter to them if you have challenge with paying your medical bills, they will beg for money all the same...

Some Nigerians and this entitlement mentality
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by joinnow: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=87215318]As long as they're not begging with gun on my head, that shouldn't be a problem. No matter how you beg, if I no wan give, I no go give. [/quot
no worry if you do not give and your are fist time traveler they go use style dey delay u and you fit miss your flight.
i am not supporting begi begi attiude
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by kelvinhilton(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
What do u expect?? When our leaders shamelessly beg China and the US??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Life na per head
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Martinez39s(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Most of my countrymen make me sick. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by nazablossom(f): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
General hospitals workers nko? Those people can increase your sickness by their act of begging

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by brobro: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
It is a world wide thing. Over there in his country they ask for tip everywhere.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by nsiba: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
what is White man?
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
He should ignore them, it's a matter of choice to give.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Coldie(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
The thing is so extreme that. When I went to German embassy in Lagos, the security were begging. They believe that since u want to travel u have money.

Go to fast food and maybe talk to a random stranger about d burna boy music playing on MTV base, and the next thing u see the person starts telling u anything for the boys.

Go to the club, bouncers would confidently keep u standing outside so u can find them something. On top your own money o.

Its become so bad in Nigeria now that if u dress well and u want to ask a stranger something, he might snob u not because he wants to but maybe u might think u are a corporate beggar who wants to ask for money.

People became so shameless that even in church the person sitting next to u will be telling u please I don't have transport. I gave the lady what I heard at least as a good person, she open mouth tell me bros ah only? WTF

Police own those ones don go tay tay. They would stop u search ur car papers search everything about u after wasting ur time and knowing they have nothing on you, u hear find us something. I tire

12 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by GreatResearcher: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Aidejay:
Na Lagos.
Always Lagos no disrespect but can Lagos also be referred to as the begging capital of Nigeria.
Yes it can.
it's everywhere. Mostly on social media
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by opsyswagger(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
When I took my mum to airport she was going to Canada when we reach checking point they search our luggage When they didn’t see anytin. They ask again why are we carrying garri and other provision along mean why those food stuff is for my brother in Canada which I explained all that to them na so they ask anytin for us mama
I just told them oga notin for you ooo shebi you Dey collect salary why you na Dey veg again na so one tell me that even Nigeria Dey beg for money
I just laugh I just have to remove 1k and give them
Nigeria is a corrupt country no doubt about that
Hope is lost

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Alagboo: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
As łσηg αs тнєy'яє ησт вєggıηg ωıтн gυη ση мy нєα∂, тнαт sнσυł∂η'т вє α ρяσвłєм. ησ мαттєя нσω yσυ вєg, ıƒ ı ησ ωαη gıѵє, ı ησ gσ gıѵє.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Where did they go that all these people were begging them?

There are hundreds of white men in Nigeria, some married here and some were born here, there are hundreds of Chinese as well, living in places many would call 'rural', and we haven't heard these complaints

Even Nwanyioma all the way from Sweden, doesn't have such complaints. Where did she take her husband to?

5 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
There was a time when people would rather die than be caught begging or stealing.

I guess those times are gone for good.

10 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
When I ride my bycyle around town, nobody dey beg me for anything, I smoothly go anywhere & everywhere grin
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by otokx(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Please he should not return back as we do not need corona or any other white man sickness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by C505: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Most working class people have businesses as side hustle but in the airport, begging is the officials side hustle

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
They are just following the footsteps of their president. He begged for a first term with lots of promises and they gave it to him, but the didn't use it wisely.

He came to beg for a second time, but they refused. He got angry and took it by force. This is to say, "One day, these beggars will soon turn to armed robbers and take your money by force — like father "Buhari" like son."

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
As Trump would say " FIX IT! "
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by xynerise: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
They beg even Nigerians coming back home. One refused to give me back my passport until I settle him. Pathetic!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Working Legally In Austria / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.