Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO (909 Views)

What Bank Can I Open A Business Account Without BVN Or Going To The Bank? / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! / Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by dedons: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good day everyone, I recently got a supply contract with one of the firms here.

Unfortunately, I don't have the fund to finance the contract.

I need suggestions of any Nigerian bank that will be willing to finance the contract using the LPO as evidence and with very minimal interest rate.

Please treat as urgent.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by majilore(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
the buyer is to give you LPO with bank guarantee or stamped by his bank. then take it to your bank. if the LPO with bank guarantee is genuine, your bank will fund it. stop collecting only LPO from buyers. that is a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by SavageResponse(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
dedons:
Good day everyone, I recently got a supply contract with one of the firms here.

Unfortunately, I don't have the fund to finance the contract.

I need suggestions of any Nigerian bank that will be willing to finance the contract using the LPO as evidence and with very minimal interest rate.

Please treat as urgent.

Thank you in anticipation.

What's the value of the LPO?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by dedons: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

It's about 4.2million naira.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by dedons: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by dannydevito(m): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2020
majilore:
the buyer is to give you LPO with bank guarantee or stamped by his bank.
then take it to your bank.
if the LPO with bank guarantee is genuine, your bank will fund it.
stop collecting only LPO from buyers. that is a waste of time

So on point

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by SavageResponse(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2020
dedons:

I know someone who might be ready to fund it but she will only do so on the condition that you provide collateral security with value of at least 150%
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by SavageResponse(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2020
dedons:

Contact this guy if you meet his requirements

https://www.nairaland.com/5577903/need-funding-lpo-letss-talk
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Can Help Me Finance My LPO by gpatern: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
That was fast, i was about reffering the number LPO Finance guru.

SavageResponse:

Contact this guy if you meet his requirements

https://www.nairaland.com/5577903/need-funding-lpo-letss-talk

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: access Bank Launches Accessmore Mobile App For Seamless Transactions / How Do One Go About Mortgage In Lagos / Which Gift Card Has The Highest Rate In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.