Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Apologies � To All The Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apologies � To All The Girls (233 Views)

My Apologies To Those I Offended,i'll Be More Marriage Material Come 2022 / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Apologies � To All The Girls by SaintLorenzo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'm sorry he left you. I'm sorry he hit you. I'm sorry he raped you. I'm sorry he mistreated you. I'm sorry that he changed once he found out that you were pregnant. I'm sorry that you had to have an abortion. I'm sorry that you lost your child.
On behalf of few good men left, WE ARE SORRY FOR ANYTHING MEN HAVE DONE TO YOU!!!

https://www.facebook.com/rafeal.b.asuan

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Box To Tick / How Much Is The Least To Start A Bitcoin ? / The Sworn Enemies Called Business And Pleasure (emotions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.