Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise (450 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Dear Husbands, Sometimes, All Your Wife Needs Is A…. / New Father Bathes His New Born Baby Because His Wife Needs Rest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by miltonchux(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
THIS IS NOT FROM MY INBOX .
PLEASE TAKE NOTE !!
please Ma, help me and post this for a sister. She really need advice and prayers.
Sister please help me and post this and don't tell them my name. Thanks
I don't know if my husband is mad or have spiritual problem.
But the doctor and a psychologist we met said that he is suffering from Sadism. And we have been going for counseling but yet no positive result.
It all started when we are dating, we don't normally have sex. He always tell me that he don't want to rush anything or offend his maker by involving into premarital sex. We dated for 2 years without sex only kissing, hugging and sleeping on you of each other.
Immediately we married, we a quick sex which resulted to my first son. He even wrote sex time table and pasted it in our room. Anytime am horney and demanded for sex, he will tell me that he is in prayer week or we will have a short quicky. I got use of the quicky. Last 7 months, he called in the mid night and told me that he has no enjoyed sex as a married man, we talk about it and I promised him to do my best that I don't enjoy it too. We agreed to enhance our sexual life. Three days later, he came home with a gift which led to a hot romance I have never witnessed before since our 3 years of marriage which led to a rough sex, I mean during the sex, he was beating me and hitting me with any thing he placed his hand on. Moaning while I was crying and trying to escape. Our plastic jug I place beside our bed was smashed on my head, he even used his belt, whipping me like a thief and moaning till he cum. He pleased to me and told me that he enjoyed it. He told me to hospital and they gave me some pain killer. Later he explained it is the only way he enjoys sex. That if he didn't see me in pain or bleeding, he won't enjoy it.
That incident alone got me afraid. I started avoiding him in bed. I later found out that am pregnant and the nurses told me that I need to be having sex with my husband now.
I told him that and he was very happy.
That night we had another rough sex which lead to another injuries.he later bought a chain and a key for me to use and chain him if he turns wild but it didn't work. I talked to a friend and she directed us to a psychologist and a doctor, he was given drugs and started counseling.
As am talking to you now, we had sex two days ago, he nearly killed me with harmer, he didn't even remember that I was pregnant, he raised me up and hit on our drawer. He smashed our standing mirror on my bum bum. It was our neighbors that rescued me when they heard my crying and noise that was coming from from our room. I didn't even know when I was rushed to hospital because I fainted because he hit my head on our wooden bed. Thank God for my neighbor who came for my rescue because I wouldn't have come out a life till he cum because according to doctor he said that I have small brain injury and my baby is not in good condition.. My mum and my elder brother is in the hospital now. They said that he won't marry me again.
Sister, I love this man and he loves me too. Leaving him in this kind of problem will it help him?
Will I be able to abandon my first child there and go?
He has been pleading to see me and pay the hospital bill or even know the condition of my wounds but my brother refused. Please I need help.
Re: An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by ContractKiller: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sex Time Table? grin Rough Play? S & M?

Madam, your husband is a full fledged member of the Fifty Shades of Grey Club! grin

The reason you had such a lackluster intimacy level before your marriage and during it's early stages is because he knew that if he tried it too early in the relationship, you would leave him. cool

You're going to have to figure it out for yourself whether you want to raise a child under such conditions. The ball is 100% in your court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by Abfinest007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
temple run style of sex is fun n swt.
Re: An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by xendra: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
no. what you need is a brain to write us a better story
Re: An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by sexylassie2(f): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
I am tired of reading and commenting on fake stories, rewrite the story again.
Re: An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise by Conner44: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
My sister you are blessed among women ... you have found favor in the eyes of a REAL MACHO MAN so please be a wonderful wife and please him to the best of your ability.

Husband beating wife is a civil case while husband making love to his wife is a spiritual case.

Turn your tears towards God, and in the interim remember to wear helmet and body armor when next you’re ready to have sex with your ‘REAL MAN’ grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IndecentStar Has Been Infected With Covid19 And Has Effected Others Video / 5 Dating Tips To Get The Girl / Crazy Things You Did After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.