Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned (10763 Views)

Be Warned On Getting Your Unilag Transcript Through Scotchytom5 / Wake Up! We Are Being Deceived... You Were Warned. / Be Aware Of The Time We Are Living In..... You Were Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by DAVE1010(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2020
hardasan:

Try duckduckgo, they pride themselves on not tracking users and not censoring information
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Emmzy201(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2020
EliteBiz:
Only few can handle this truth, very few.....

1. The earth is not a globe rotating on its axis, its all lies, the earth is flat and the foundation is firm and immovable. (Research deeply)

2. The devil exists, he is against all mankind, he wants the souls of all mankind destroyed.

3. Marijuana, Alcohol, sex, money etc will make alot loose their souls

4. There is no religion that will take anyone to anywhere, all religions are false, but of course, there is a savior.

5. Most celebrities and politicians are devil worshippers

6. There is a war coming that will claim a great number of lives

After three comments of abuse, I will continue, and of course, am not high, sincerely

I believe you
please how do I contact you directly
I want to learn more from you
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Emmzy201(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2020
hardasan:

Not possible
who are you really? I would really love to have a chat with you this is my WhatsApp number 09075148154 I love geeks like you
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Emmzy201:

who are you really?
I would really love to have a chat with you
this is my WhatsApp number
I love geeks like you

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / University Of Benin Post Utme 2011/2012 Result Now Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.