Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (98741 Views)

EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2020
may her creator forgive her soul and grant her easy passage to his paradise.

such a horrible way to die
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
Man is wicked.
No man should really be called a friend.
But if this was as a result of slay-mama-ing, good for her; we warned 'em.

Your wickedness is legendary
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Okpueze1(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2020
From my observations, she was probably pregnant for a man out of wedlock. She went to see the man concerning the pregnancy and things got out of hand.

She was then beaten blue black and when the man realised that she is nolonger responding, maybe he heat her hard and she died, the man immediately tied her up and disposed her off.

Her manfriend should be asked some questions if he is not on the run already.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
aimuan:
pls remove their generation from your curse.. Don't let the unborn suffer what they know nothing about.. As for the killer,he surely will never know peace,even after his death.

It is a legal law of repercussion, the unborn must suffer the consequences, this is why people need to consider their unborn generation before committing such atrocities.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by amaniro: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop believing everything you see in movies.
America has hundreds of unsolved criminal cases.
Most Americans are not even in the national database accessible to crime investigators.

Yes. True those unsolved cases are cold cases. But what of Nigeria? Can you compare the cold cases of Nigeria with that of America? Please just get my point, it's not like I'm using America as a typical example but your country Nigeria don't investigate! Let that sink in yes, Nigerian Police don't investigate Shii I work with them at times
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2020
DedeNkem:
Since I left this zoo of a country called Nigeria, I never looked back! I feel bad for those of you still in it! It is hell on earth!
Nigeria is at the top list of places that are horrible to live in!

Hollup, you mean worst crimes don't happen abroad? you must be the son of Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by alienhalekk: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Valif 20 Mg Want to 60 Minute Erection without loss stamina buy Valif 20 which is perfect ED treatment for men. check out deal, offers & reviews
https://www.flatmeds.com/product/valif-20-mg/
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by kunletexs: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2020
I invoke the curses of my father bishop oyedepo over all that have a hand in her death that your camp is cursed, your seeds are never to witness any pregnancy again and your swath is a slow and painful one in Jesus name. Click like for Amen and share for AMEN
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2020
heartless people.

a pregnant lady ?
the killing is too much
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
Man is wicked.
No man should really be called a friend.
But if this was as a result of slay-mama-ing, good for her; we warned 'em.

Didn't you get it that she was pregnant?
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2020
I wonder how they even do these devilish acts.

Even to kill animal at times you go still pity dem not to talk of fellow human.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop believing everything you see in movies.
America has hundreds of unsolved criminal cases.
Most Americans are not even in the national database accessible to crime investigators.
most Americans are not on national databes? common man! stop telling porkies grin

So only FEW Americans are on national databes? Chai!! undecided how did you even came to this ridiculous conclusions? grin
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2020
People coming out with all kinds of speculations on here. no one really know what happened.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Evil everywhere...God save us
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Ijeluv82(f): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
What is really happening in this country,God please protect your children.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by okeyfrank: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
It may have been Yahoo Yahoo Boys in action.

Anyone who supports any Yahoo Yahoo boy in any way MUST have his/her own fair share of this wickedness.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Ginimere: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2020
What a world!
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
the look on face is she was hit with something around her mouth and on her head too. the authorities should try and examine her body well to know how she died and lookout for possible killer(s).
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Emperorx: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
God have mercy on this generation. What could she have done to deserve this kind of death.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Evil everyday
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
gypsey:
most Americans are not on national databes? common man! stop telling porkies grin

So only FEW Americans are on national databes? Chai!! undecided how did you even came to this ridiculous conclusions? grin
Google is your friend.
Most Americans are not on a crime database.
You can't search for unknown criminals by name.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Halimat04(f): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
The love for money has really made this pple heartless
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Google is your friend.
Most Americans are not on a crime database.
You can't search for unknown criminals by name.
still sounds like porkies, i still find it hard to believe.

cheers! Anyway.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
chukxie:
That lady was probably killed by someone she knew. The police should do a mapping of her husband, boyfriend, close friends, colleagues, neighbours and family members. But knowing the Nigerian police force is full of derelict officers, I fear her killer(s) may never be found. So many murders go unsolved in Nigeria so I won't be surprised if the crime isn't cracked.

The thing is Nigeria is not serious about fighting crime. It isn't ! The lives and properties of Nigerians ( average Nigerians, not the ruling class) is of very little or no priority. That is why Nigerians are killed like chickens on daily basis with only few perpetrators being arrested. A country that has prioritized the curbing of crime would have a central data base of all its citizens home and abroad. It would also have surveillance cameras on roads, streets and public places. How many functional surveillance cameras are there in Nigeria? Your guys is as good as mine.

In 2016, Indian captured the biometrics of over a billion of its citizens! It was a daunting task but they did it.
https://www.securitytoday.in/indian-news/government-has-collected-biometrics-of-almost-a-billion-citizens/

China is a country of over 1.27 billion people yet the government has a database of every single Chinese person. All without exception ! When a child is born in China, the hospital collects the child's fingerprints. Children born at home have their biometrics taken at the birth/ death bureau - an agency under the public security bureau. Consequently, every Chinese citizen has a unique personal identification number.

Rest in peace, beautiful woman. Rest in peace to your unborn child, too. Nigeria has failed us all. cry cry cry
True. Her killer is within her circle.

@ the bolded, murdered cases that went unresolved in Nigeria is very low compared to many countries in North America & South America.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Hollup, you mean worst crimes don't happen abroad? you must be the son of Lai Mohammed

It's difficult to interact intelligently with some Nigerians! I never said crimes don't occur "abroad" but you can't compare The Netherlands, where I base, with the zoo called Nigeria!

For more than 18 years I've been here, I've not read or heard about more than 5 serious crimes! That can't be said about Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:01am On Mar 08, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

True. Her killer is within her circle.

@ the bolded, murdered cases that went unresolved in Nigeria is very low compared to many countries in North America & South America.

The boldened is highly debatable because you have to provide data of unsolved crimes in the United State and Canada ( take Mexico out of the mix) vis-a-vis that of Nigeria to back up your assertion. Frankly, I'm more concerned with what goes on in Nigeria than elsewhere.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by incredible47: 2:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Everything that is hidden will be revealed on the day of reckoning. It will be like movie show display on a large screen.that day will be a day of shame and regret.I just can't wait to know who is fuelling biko haram and headmen. REPENT.
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2020
why police come sack her back again now

Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2020
DedeNkem:

It's difficult to interact intelligently with some Nigerians! I never said crimes don't occur "abroad" but you can't compare The Netherlands, where I base, with the zoo called Nigeria!

For more than 18 years I've been here, I've not read or heard about more than 5 serious crimes! That can't be said about Nigeria!

See your life? IPOB member on self exile, Biafra kingpin
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

See your life? IPOB member on self exile, Biafra kingpin

What has Biafra got to do with the subject matter. You've no clue whether I support Biafra or not but your stupidity clouded your judgement!

You just proved my previous post that most Nigerians lack the intellectual ability to interact intelligently.

You should call yourself Mizdumb because that defines you slowpoke better!
Re: Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2020
DedeNkem:

What has Biafra got to do with the subject matter. You've no clue whether I support Biafra or not but your stupidity clouded your judgement!

Stay off my mention IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.