Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Non Related Areas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non Related Areas (223 Views)

Why Do Men Shave Their Private Areas ? / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
So I was in conversation with a gentleman who became scared based on a recent development in one of the major industries in Nigeria where a key player suddenly and unexpectedly got into trouble.

Top management had to go and foreign partners pulled out and this sent business shock waves through the industry and some other industries. “So where is the job security we all keep talking about?” He lamented. There is no job security, only self-security as I’ve always explained to people. I responded. Nothing out of your control is secured or guaranteed. Even that which is within your control can spiral out of your hands if not properly held and handled.

He looked at me and as I looked into his eyes, I sensed he had become anxious and disturbed about his employment. He didn’t feel so safe anymore. Then he asked another question. “Muyiwa what of those of us that are not wired for business or self-employment, what do we do?” I laughed. “There is no such thing as wired or not wired for anything you can learn.

Business is not essentially a natural gift or talent, it’s an art or a science anyone with interest can learn and know well. Any human being with average intelligence can learn and succeed in business, I said to him.

If a stark illiterate can learn a skill or trade and earn a living or even become rich from it, how can an educated fellow claim business is an impossible task for him despite his superior know-how and intellectual development?
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
The ability to do or not do anything in this life is a matter of belief and will. If you’re willing, there’d always be away, if you’re unwilling, you’ll always make excuses. He looked at me funny, perhaps thinking I was just sounding off cos I run a business of my own. I then took my time to explain the problem to him.

You see, many of us today don’t really function, perform or deliver in life according to our actual potentials and capacities. This is a consequence of what I call accidents of history.

Many of us look at life in a straight line, we look at life from a monochrome view lens. Things are either black or white and untoned, for us everything functions independently in isolation and in linear accords, hence we trace current issues and challenges in our lives to the most popular as apparent causal factors.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
....Let me explain this, we popularly judge as rational to think any child not doing so well in school is not serious, too playful or not paying attention in class and the child doing so well is serious-minded.

However, there are so many other reasons a child can be doing so badly or so well academically which has nothing to do with being playful or being serious.

What many may not know is that the love, warmth, attention and quality time a growing child needs from a parent can actually affect the academic performance of many children. Loneliness and not interest may be the reason some children are very brilliant in school.

They’ve converted their lonely moments into strength by using it to study and meditate on all they’ve learnt in school. They’re very bored and lonely so all they do is get busy reading.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, many of your limitations and shortcomings today may have its source in apparently non-related areas.

Being greedy or covetous may not be as a result of being materialistic but a consequence of acute deprivation as a child.

Being promiscuous and a flirt may not be a consequence of being randy or immoral but a consequence of frequent, hurtful and demeaning rejection experienced as a child or a teenager.

Being jealous or lack of ability to celebrate good things in the lives of others may be a consequence of being the most unloved and unappreciated by your parents amongst your siblings growing up. Your sister or brother may have gotten more attention, praises, commendation and love whilst you were all growing up.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
.....Developing a pull-down syndrome in your workplace may not necessarily mean desperation of wickedness. You may just have been used to first position and prizes in primary and secondary school days and today you can’t handle being second best.

Your inability to maintain peace in your marriage today may have nothing to do with the behavior of your spouse but an outcome of your parents’ troubled marriage.

The accidents in our history. The bad experiences in our upbringing, the very many unpleasant seasons we went through growing up subsequently leave impressions on our psychic we don’t realize are there hence, find extremely difficult to deal with.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Our mentality mostly influenced by our painful and scary exposure growing up is why we think we can’t do some things and we are only designed for some things or only wired for some other things. We nurse silent fears over the re-occurrence of a past psychological pain or molestation.

Most unpleasant experiences our physical body has outgrown and our conscious mind had let go, our subconscious mind will still recall vividly – hence, limiting and controlling and moderating our will and desire to takes risks and go for what we most definitely need in life or withdraw and refrain from trying.

Poverty is not lack of money or resources around, poverty is not even a situation or condition, it is actually a mindset of non-entitlement. Many people in lack subconsciously assume no one should have so much money not even them, so anyone with more money than what their subconscious approves of is a mean and greedy person.

The typical thinking of the poor in mind is, all resources and money should be equally shared amongst everybody. The place of working hard to earn and deserve does not apply to their logic of equitable wealth distribution.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Also, the poor in mind rather than work or create good value for exchange will prefer to steal other people’s money or loot public funds.

They do this as an antidote or treatment for the poor state of their souls so even after stealing billions of public funds and becoming physically rich, they still feel poor in their soul, hence the stealing never stops.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, we have imperfect societies because we are all imperfect people. But for you to be outstanding in this life, you must really think back and find out exactly where the real cause of your fears in life lie. It may have nothing to do with what you’ve been assuming or what everyone’s been telling you.

Dear friend, you can be everything you want, have everything you want, achieve anything you want and become very successful, happy and fulfilled in life, without cutting corners, stealing or cheating if you’ll try and rediscover your real nature and manifest your true self.
Re: Non Related Areas by openmine(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
There is a king, in you. You shouldn’t be a lifelong slave to the vision, dreams, and empires of similar dreamers just like you.

Plan your life, set your time, schedule your freedom date and begin to learn all you need to learn for the king in you to find expression. The world is eagerly waiting for your own brainchild.

Nigeria and millions of unemployed youth are waiting for your own multi-billion naira business empire.

Don’t die with it, you’re wired to manifest, you’re cut out for this, you’re a king not a permanent subject.

Your vision is for an appointed time, mark the time, plan for it, prepare for it and go for it. You’re born to rule, when its fullness of time, please don’t miss it, you’ll account to your maker. It’s time to be you.

It’s time to relate the unrelated areas of your life.

FRANKLY SPEAKING BY MUYIWA AFOLABI

(1) (Reply)

How To Remain Attractive To Your Partner During The Lockdown / Serious Relationship / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.