Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Aliko Dangote’s Arsenal Takeover Plans Take Major Step Forward As Project Nears - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aliko Dangote’s Arsenal Takeover Plans Take Major Step Forward As Project Nears (325 Views)

Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote’s Arsenal Takeover Plans Take Major Step Forward As Project Nears by Sammuel1920(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Africa’s richest man has made no secret of his hope of buying Arsenal in the future, and the billionaire has made another move on the road to a potential takeover .

Billionaire Aliko Dangote has made no secret in the past of his hope of completing a takeover of Arsenal.

The Nigerian businessman is the richest man in Africa has been linked with a move for Arsenal for some time after making several statements about his desire to become owner of the Premier League side.

Back in January, the owner of the Dangote Group said that he is hoping to make a move in the near future, after tying up several ongoing interests.

“It is a team that yes I would like to buy some day, but what I keep saying is we have $20billion worth of projects and that’s what I really want to concentrate on,” Dangote stated.Read more at........https://daily9japost.com/2020/03/06/aliko-dangotes-arsenal-takeover-plans-take-major-step-forward-as-project-nears-completion/

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Arsenal Takeover Plans Take Major Step Forward As Project Nears by olisaEze(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2020
First u say his takeover or buyout bid takes a step forward, but the message he’s passing across is that he has other projects worth $20 billion that he’s concentrating on. So what message are you trying to pass along now? Is the Op trying to put words in Dangote’s mouth?

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku ‘I Didn’t Have The Energy To Stay At Manchester United ‘ / Karim Benzema Defends His F1 And Karting Comparison Statement About Giroud / Steven Gerrard Snubs Cristiano Ronaldo But Messi While Picking His Dream XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.