Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone (12926 Views)

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by stanboy28(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
u need to touch android befor u use it?
Baba..u don't need to touch the phone...just talk to it like ur daddy..simple and better or android
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by stanboy28(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
This is no more a debatable piece, iphones are currently the best smartphones but although it wasn’t the public’s fault. Costs and again the bloggers brainwashed the masses into believing that androids were the real thing and then again it wasn’t those bloggers fault with series of fake benchmark tests babbles and all that they were all fooled. I used android since 2011 and i have used almost all android phones but the day i layed my hands on an iPhone i sworn never to go back to those shitty device called androids....
bye bye
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by CirocBoi(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Crispels:

Android is not a thrash. I enjoy how easy it is to customize. It all depends on what you want and what works for you. I will even love to try the new Samsung S20 Ultra soon.

Dnt mind him, don't be surprised he's using Tecno spark 3...... Na who nor get money dey say banga soup too get oil

1 Like

Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by sparog(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2020
stanboy28:
stop saying trash OK..there are tons of android phones more expensive than the most expensive base iphones..(not talking about customized phones)..

U guys can no longer play the price card again..
Its a matter or choice..
Same way most iPhone users can't afford the galaxy s20 ultra..an the z-flip..
So don't keep ur mouth shut until u have a valid point

Mister man shut that hole in your mouth. Learn not to show how stupid you are all time.

I believe you have comprehension troubles
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by stanboy28(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2020
sparog:

Mister man shut that hole in your mouth. Learn not to show how stupid you are all time.

I believe you have comprehension troubles
baba go sidon
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by Deicide: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Android would be faster and should run smoother than iphone because spec wise Android is superior. If only Android was running in a Sand box and they scrap this google play service of a thing *spits
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by donblazer10(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
dgitrader:
iPhone is king! But comes at a hefty price! Android is not near it, but beats iPhone only interms of affordability!
you're talking in the rubbish. I doubt you can afford some Samsung flagships
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by donblazer10(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
foolbuster:

You said it all without bias. Truth is ios is better than android but people convince themselves android is better because ios is too expensive. Having said that, ios are just too overpriced. Reduce the price and watch how android goes into oblivion.
wrong. Not everybody that uses an android because they can't afford an IOS.. get it right please

1 Like

Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by cruzydal(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
davillian:

If your Samsung phone has board issues
You can still make reasonable amount of money from your dead Samsung phone
Provided the screen is in good condition....
Oga read well . I wrote smashed screen .
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by johnyace(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
IPhone may be good but android is better,
There is a reason the likes of MKBHD, Dave Lee ,unbox therapy etc use android phones as their daily drivers

1 Like

Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by yeman1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnyace:
IPhone may be good but android is better,
There is a reason the likes of MKBHD, Dave Lee ,unbox therapy etc use android phones as their daily drivers

Why android is better ?? I wanted to buy iPhone 6s or LG 7'' honestly I'm confused
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by johnyace(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2020
yeman1:

Why android is better ?? I wanted to buy iPhone 6s or LG 7'' honestly I'm confused
dude if I were u, I'd get the LG G7
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by yeman1(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
johnyace:
dude if I were u, I'd get the LG G7

Awww...why?? I never enjoy android really... I was happy when I bought galaxy note 5 early last year but I didn't enjoy it because the phone just died with no reason. Initially I bought note 4 that lasted for a month before stolen right in my eyes.. I've used techno , Informix and itel and Lenovo , Nokia, Motorola and iPhone 4 before.. but I enjoy my iPhone 4 than all of these phones. That's why I was thinking maybe I should go back to iPhone or what do you think? I never used LG variants except my wife just started using LG G5 but d phone do hot somehow when using it with internet. So I'm tired really.. presently I'm using kindle and Nokia x1 . So I need a solid phone that can last me for 4 years I think.
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by Olayetan(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
hope4nigeria:
in no time, the iPhone too will become trash when new technology will emerge. I think you won't call android trash in 1995. That's life.
Was there Android in 1995,
Asking for knowledge
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by Elxandre(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
yeman1:

Awww...why?? I never enjoy android really... I was happy when I bought galaxy note 5 early last year but I didn't enjoy it because the phone just died with no reason. Initially I bought note 4 that lasted for a month before stolen right in my eyes.. I've used techno , Informix and itel and Lenovo , Nokia, Motorola and iPhone 4 before.. but I enjoy my iPhone 4 than all of these phones. That's why I was thinking maybe I should go back to iPhone or what do you think? I never used LG variants except my wife just started using LG G5 but d phone do hot somehow when using it with internet. So I'm tired really.. presently I'm using kindle and Nokia x1 . So I need a solid phone that can last me for 4 years I think.
You're complaining about old phones not being good enough?
Why would you buy a galaxy note 5 in 2019?

Truth is if you're buying an Android, start from Galaxy s8 upwards or buy midrange Androids from 2019 upwards if you want to have the best experience.

What's your budget?
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by yeman1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Elxandre:

You're complaining about old phones not being good enough?
Why would you buy a galaxy note 5 in 2019?

Truth is if you're buying an Android, start from Galaxy s8 upwards or buy midrange Androids from 2019 upwards if you want to have the best experience.

What's your budget?
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by AmosAkins: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
iPhone is faster than 90% of Android
Am not an iPhone user but this is just facts tho
Android phones suck at single core perfomance
That where iPhone hella speed comes from
cool cool cool But Android any day
The pros are more
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by bayor99(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Why do most people always get this wrong,

You cant be comparing brand with operating system,

iPhone is a brand, IOS is its operating system
Samsung is a brand, ANDROID is its operating system
BlackBerry is a brand, BBX is its operating System
Microsoft is a brand, WINDOW is its operating system

Phone brand like HTC sometimes run their product on Andriod and Window OS

If iPhone allows its operating system to be sold, I will just tell you it will run better on Samsung

You cant compare the android experience you will enjoy on Techo, Infinix and the likes to that of SAMSUNG
Re: My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone by Sagelegend: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2020
I was able to use iphone X... buh trust me I only use it for few days then get extremely bored of the phone. To the extent that I normally keeps it @home.

I love everything about android especially Sammy and xiaomi android system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2018 (₦10,999 – ₦29,500) / Pls How Can I Apply Font Ont The New Tecno Spark 2 Ka7 / Elon Musk: Doubt About Spam Accounts Could Scuttle Twitter Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.