Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Help Me Find This Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Find This Guy (3057 Views)

This Guy Years Ago!! / Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy / This Guy Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find This Guy by fbimostwanted: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Please help find this guy. contact me for any tips.

Aliases: "OSO", "Victor O"
Date(s) of Birth Used: November 20, 1969, November 29, 1969 Place of Birth: Nigeria
Hair: May be bald and may have a greying beard Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 pounds Sex: Male
Race: Black Nationality: Nigerian
Languages: English, Nigerian Pidgin NCIC: W930344451

CAUTION

From about November 2014 to December 2016, Osondu Victor Igwilo was allegedly the leader of a criminal network that perpetrated an
advance-fee scheme around the world, and laundered the proceeds through U.S.-based bank accounts. The scheme involved promising
victims investment funding, supposedly being offered by a commercial bank, and supposedly sponsored by the U.S. Government, in exchange
of paying various advance fees. Using fake email accounts and stolen identities of bank employees and U.S. government officials, Igwilo and
his co-conspirators found victims over the Internet, and allegedly deceived them into believing the investment opportunities were authentic.
To further boost victims' belief in the legitimacy of the investment, Igwilo allegedly recruited U.S. citizens to impersonate bank officials during
in-person meetings with the victims.
Igwilo perpetrated approximately a 100 million dollar fraud scheme defrauding multiple U.S. financial institutions. Igwilo furthered his crime
by targeting international victims that would be vulnerable to his criminal scheme.
On December 21, 2016, a criminal complaint was filed in the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, Houston, Texas, charging
Igwilo with wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering, and aggravated identity theft.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by Davash222(m): 4:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Surprised how almighty FBI would ask a local man like me to help find a man for them. They should use the Intelligence in their FBI to find that man themselves.. I'm not even intelligent sef.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by seunlayi(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Surprised how almighty FBI would ask a local man like me to help find a man for them. They should use the Intelligence in their FBI to find that man themselves.. I'm not even intelligent sef.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by SpyAC(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2020
He resembles my lost uncle Wey go yanky since ages, but name no match at all, if Una see am, make Una call me make I check well weds nah him, bcs mine the owe me big sum of money too

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2020
This is not the FBI. This is a deal gone sour. Local man no collect him complete percentage he come carry person fave come online.
Or
Local man did the warrant by himself so as to give the face of another person as his.

Whichever way this is bullshit. The wanted label gaan be like church crusade heading.

Sense no go kill me. Oloun

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by fbimostwanted: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is not the FBI. This is a deal gone sour. Local man no collect him complete percentage he come carry person fave come online.
Or
Local man did the warrant by himself so as to give the face of another person as his.

Whichever way this is bullshit. The wanted label gaan be like church crusade heading.

Sense no go kill me. Oloun

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/osondu-victor-igwilo
Re: Help Me Find This Guy by ceejeck(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
I can't even find myself, na to come find person! grin grin
Re: Help Me Find This Guy by ePrive(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Noted.
Re: Help Me Find This Guy by icebird25(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
And they expect us to help them find him ...even when I see him I will tell him oga find where hide Wella......nonsense it's time we blacks stop selling blacks to those white men ...is it not a human being who brought MMM to Nigeria ? What happened to him? Till today what are the White saying about this? ....
Re: Help Me Find This Guy by Ekejoestar(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Oga FBI, abeg i want your help to procure an American resident/work permit visa... God bless You
Re: Help Me Find This Guy by fbimostwanted: 3:14am On Apr 02, 2020
icebird25:
And they expect us to help them find him ...even when I see him I will tell him oga find where hide Wella......nonsense it's time we blacks stop selling blacks to those white men ...is it not a human being who brought MMM to Nigeria ? What happened to him? Till today what are the White saying about this? ....

$10,000.00 Reward if you give any information that will lead to his arrest.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find This Guy by xtremerules: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2020
fbimostwanted:

$10,000.00 Reward if you give any information that will lead to his arrest.

Now you are talking grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) / See Who Just Made A Breaking News On CNN: Huspuppy / Triplets Mother Arrested Over Refusal To Quit Begging After Receiving Over A Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.