Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) (3057 Views)

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Niece: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2021
A lady who graduated last week from the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (UNEC) has been declared missing by relatives, WonderTV Media reports.

A concern relative who shared the news on social media stated that the lady who came back from church went into the house, packed two laptops and walked out of the house without a word.

According to the relative, when the mother of the said lady tried reaching her through phone call, it was a male’s voice she heard on the phone and since then her number has been switched off.

The family calls on anyone who has any useful information concerning her whereabout to contact the nearest police station or call this number 07068723321.

https://.com/lady-goes-missing-after-graduation-last-week/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Niece: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2021
May she be found safely.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by harmargedon: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by dudusky007(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Pack 2 laptops hope say no be those do as I say thieves..and then keep her to bleep before releasing her. Let the fire of God locate them now and set her free in Jesus name!!!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42am On Jul 12, 2021
She looks like an upcoming slay queen

I pray she's found soon Sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Atiwaye: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2021
She doesn't have name I guess.
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Atiwaye:
She doesn't have name I guess.

Very anyhow publication...so we should google her with her pics to get her name.
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Fizzymike1(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2021
She will be found.
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by beeblack: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2021
She will be found by God grace
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by gambia(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2021
A lady without a name, some of this bloggers are just too daft.
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by xpressionx(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2021
embarassed
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2021
May you be found .amen
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by PedroEastman: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2021
I’m sure she’s safe, only enjoying good dick somewhere, that’s how Nigeria girls celebrate Graduation this days. Give her 1 week this I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Who are we looking for? The dark skin one or the fair one?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Cokahot: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
They would have raped her tire. Dem don knack am apako,do as I say jazz. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You this chief eh grin

We are looking for both
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Rilley(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2021
She might be with a man having pleasurable sex non-stop

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Cyphar(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2021
PedroEastman:
I’m sure she’s safe, only enjoying good dick somewhere, that’s how Nigeria girls celebrate Graduation this days. Give her 1 week this I have seen

Do you have sisters?
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Promiseibritam: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2021
If I Join in search of her,
And found her would her family allow me to bleep her just one night?
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by ifytrik(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Promiseibritam:
If I Join in search of her,

And found her
would her family allow me to bleep her just one night?
You go explain this your comment when you get to the station

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

The thing tire me oh gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2021
The gbola is destroying her kpeksus as am speaking.......

Pastor;The dïck is good

church; all the time

pastor;all the time

church; The dïck is good.

grin
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by milky3(f): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Let her be found alive and completely safe no matter wherever she is
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Promiseibritam: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2021
ifytrik:
You go explain this your comment when you get to the station

abeg o
Drop me here o

Na joke I Dey crack o

Perharps what's her name?
where is she from?

How would a pic of a person Identify her to unknwn people?
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by GreatResearcher: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Niece:
A lady who graduated last week from the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (UNEC) has been declared missing by relatives, WonderTV Media reports.

A concern relative who shared the news on social media stated that the lady who came back from church went into the house, packed two laptops and walked out of the house without a word.

According to the relative, when the mother of the said lady tried reaching her through phone call, it was a male’s voice she heard on the phone and since then her number has been switched off.

The family calls on anyone who has any useful information concerning her whereabout to contact the nearest police station or call this number 07068723321.

https://.com/lady-goes-missing-after-graduation-last-week/

lalasticlala
She's somewhere with her boyfriend.
She will return in due time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by ifytrik(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Promiseibritam:

abeg o
Drop me here o

Na joke I Dey crack o

Perharps what's her name?
where is she from?

How would a pic of a person Identify her to unknwn people?
the bloger should included her name or her family address, how are we even sure the news is not fake?
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eeyah,,, may she return home hale & hearty.

ChiefSosa:

I don't know what you see, but I see no different colors; only picture effects.
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Promiseibritam: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifytrik:
the bloger should included her name or her family address, how are we even sure the news is not fake?

And what where is she going with two Laptops?

I'm perceiving something!
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Promiseibritam: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Promiseibritam:

And where is she going with two Laptops?
I'm perceiving something!
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Graduation Last Week (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Find This Guy / See Who Just Made A Breaking News On CNN: Huspuppy / Triplets Mother Arrested Over Refusal To Quit Begging After Receiving Over A Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.