Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... (5448 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by Ikinternational: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
justtoodark:
i watched this arguments on nairaland for a while now....
minorities would rather try something completly new than go with biafra were they remain minorities....

look how boastful igbos are....!!

minorities rather stick with other minorities....

end of discussion....

It's unfortunate people gave this thread attention.
Classic case of nothing to offer just stir some sh.it up
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by justtoodark: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

it makes sense....
why try something that is the same like in nigeria than try something where everybody is equal....??
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by justtoodark: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
they call all of us in the delta as minorities....
minorities in the delta should join toghether and start their own thing....

nigeria lacks leverage for democracy....
i dont even understand why its important wheather a yoruba,hausa or igbo is president....
we should be over this issue long ago....

delta wouldnt have that issue....we are well balanced in population....
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by justtoodark: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Doc10q:

Yea I'm an ikwerre man and I'm a biafran too. And an insult on ibos or biafra is an insult on us too cos they re our brothers too. Forget d stupid divide & rule ur brothers did cos it won't work this time anymore. Some of my ikwerre brothers are beginning to open their eyes to see that the Ibo man is not our problem but d north & Nigeria as a whole. Keep on waiting for an anambrarian to come and confront you...Ibo anambrarians are like jacke(hardworking business ppl) they can't effort to leave their business to come and waste their time on you.

how is north your problem....??
i can show you videos where kidnappers were arrested and they were from all tribes....

thinkin that only fulanis-hausas commit crimes is complete rubbish....

criminals are criminals....
end of story....
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by Doc10q: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:

look....
i dont know ikwerre people....not any atall....but something tells me,their will be ikwerre people that agree with me too,aside you....

my ex was igbo-deltan and i still divorced her....
we just didnt think the same....

when you think because their are igbos in the delta and delta must join biafra,then you are in for a big shock....

ANS: okay oo let's watch and see naa. We wud soon know who it wud shock first, whether u or me.

So u finally accept there are ibos in delta lol.. So u that claim to be in delta too(dikuanfd nda) what are you then? Ibo deltan are still d majority in delta why others are small tribes. So u think if d majority(ibo delta) wants to join biafra today, d minorities will come and stop them?? Hahahaha I laugh in chinese. Till then let's see who wud stop them.
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by Doc10q: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:
they call all of us in the delta as minorities....
minorities in the delta should join toghether and start their own thing....

nigeria lacks leverage for democracy....
i dont even understand why its important wheather a yoruba,hausa or igbo is president....
we should be over this issue long ago....

delta wouldnt have that issue....we are well balanced in population....

Pls remove ibos in delta.. Ibos in delta are not minority... They are majority jus lik their ibo brothers in SE because they belong with them, it's only u & ur tribe are d minorities there since u claim to be a minority(trival) and proud of it too..so be it naa
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by justtoodark: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Doc10q:

Pls remove ibos in delta.. Ibos in delta are not minority... They are majority jus lik their ibo brothers in SE because they belong with them, it's only u & ur tribe are d minorities there since u claim to be a minority(trival) and proud of it too..so be it naa

how are ibos majority in the delta....??
i dont even have to go count and find out its not true....
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by justtoodark: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Doc10q:

ANS: okay oo let's watch and see naa. We wud soon know who it wud shock first, whether u or me.

So u finally accept there are ibos in delta lol.. So u that claim to be in delta too(dikuanfd nda) what are you then? Ibo deltan are still d majority in delta why others are small tribes. So u think if d majority(ibo delta) wants to join biafra today, d minorities will come and stop them?? Hahahaha I laugh in chinese. Till then let's see who wud stop them.

watch and see wat....??
Re: A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra.... by DabuIIIT: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ikinternational:

You took the words out of my mouth,the thread and the mental op ain't worth it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB Calls For Weighty Sanction For Unconstitutional Leadership Changes In Africa / See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) / Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.