Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme (5650 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Tiwaz2: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
The recently sworn-in Kano State Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf, also known as Abba Gida Gida, has begun demolishing unlawful structures constructed by the Ganduje administration.

The demolition which saw the structures built inside the Kano Race Course pulled down was done by a new task force set up by the Governor.

In his inauguration speech on Monday, Abba Gida-Gida delivered a marching order to security services in the state to immediately take back any public properties sold by the government of previous Governor Umaru Ganduje.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/pictures-of-structures-demolished-by-new-kano-governor-built-by-ganduje-government/

1 Like

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Apexblog: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
This man will be hard oo. Haba
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Standing5(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
He did not even pity the value of the building

9 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by barbstee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why can't he convert it to something else

What a waste

19 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by amnesty7: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Did you say built by Ganduje Govt?
No Sir.

1 Like

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by proeast(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's very annoying when governors demolish nice structures. Why not confiscate or sell it if government money was used?

Na wa o. Just like Uzodinma that demolished in Imo State too.

Rubbish!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
barbstee:
Why can't he convert it to something else

What a waste

Nigeria have been wasting since 1960...

why stop now

we went from Buhari to Tinubu?..
from frying pan to fire

we ain't ready yet..

This same Tinubu and APc protested against subsidy removal by Jonathan in 2012..

I will not say that I didn't witness evil on this Earth..

6 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
this is stupidity in his highest order, na to destroy dey easy to build dey hard

2 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Cantonese: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some governors in their attempt to possess lands to themselves take over public open spaces. Hopefully the new governor can make proper corrections, if the former governor wrongly built in those places.

1 Like

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by femisplash: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
My God!
This was how Ihedioha hunting after Okorocha until nemesis caught up with him. My advice to Gida is to shun personal vendetta and focus on governance.
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by jibs4lv(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
When his stage was demolished on his inauguration day, I knew his popular work in office will be demolition 😏

4 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by femisplash: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nigeria have been wasting since 1960...

why stop now

we went from Buhari to Tinubu?..
from frying pan to fire

we ain't ready yet..

This same Tinubu and APc protested against subsidy removal by Jonathan in 2012..

I will not say that I didn't witness evil on this Earth..
The problem with many of you is that you exhibit ignorance with pride. Did you know that despite 2012 protest,GEJ actually removed subsidy partially thereby increasing fuel price from 65 naira to 97 naira?,the question is, what did GEJ use the money for?. Many ignorant headless mob like you think that GEJ didn't remove subsidy at all.

4 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Karemarealty288(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2023

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Westerhoffe(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
What were those buildings obstructing?
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by OneCandleAway(f): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

The problem with many of you is that you exhibit ignorance with pride. Did you know that despite 2012 protest,GEJ actually removed subsidy partially thereby increasing fuel price from 65 naira to 97 naira?,the question is, what did GEJ use the money for?. Many ignorant headless mob like you think that GEJ didn't remove subsidy at all.

We has SURE-P, subsidy bus for transportation, employment programs for youths and others. Don't come here with your short term memory.

7 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Okpeke22: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

I don't see who exhibit ignorance with pride more than you asking.what Jonathan did with money saved from the partial withdrawal of subsidy. I know you know of SURE-P.

3 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

You are the ignoramus here..

You are saying Tinubu was against subsidy removal because Jonathan will loot the funds.

no, he was against it because of selfish gains.. and to deceive your fellow ignorant fools..

Is it Tinubu and APc that will use the money well ?..

what of all Returned Abacha loot..
can you account for it..

2 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by femisplash: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

We has SURE-P, subsidy bus for transportation, employment programs for youths and others. Don't come here with your short term memory.
Where are the buses?, everything about SURE-P was a pure scam.

2 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by femisplash: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Okpeke22:

I don't see who exhibit ignorance with pride more than you asking.what Jonathan did with money saved from the partial withdrawal of subsidy. I know you know of SURE-P.
SURE-P was a scam.

2 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by femisplash: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are the ignoramus here..

You are saying Tinubu was against subsidy removal because Jonathan will loot the funds.

no, he was against it because of selfish gains.. and to deceive your fellow ignorant fools..

Is it Tinubu and APc that will use the money well ?..

what of all Returned Abacha loot..
can you account for it..
I thought you are all crying that opposition stopped GEJ from removing subsidy at all.
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by OneCandleAway(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

Where are the buses?, everything about SURE-P was a pure scam.

I know people who got busines grants and job internship.

Check on nairaland you'll find testimonies back then.

And I know states had subsidy buses. Abuja had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by MisterBanny(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
I kwandem this act in it's entirety. This is tantamount to waste of funds
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by Gentlesniper(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

Hope you are also aware that subsidy was partially removed by the last administration from 97 to 145 naira, can you please point out one thing that was done with it. I might not be a fan of GEJ government but atleast there was sure-p and some programs on business and scholarship grants then. I believe Nigeria would have been better if it was removed then when dollar wasn't on the high side.

5 Likes

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by tinsel: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Did Ganduje build these structures for private uses or properties of the government?
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:

I thought you are all crying that opposition stopped GEJ from removing subsidy at all.

Tinubu protested against removal of fuel subsidy in 2012

But was the one that removed it in 2023..

men who uphold selfish and personal gains against national interest have no honour..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by isio1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
So who is at a loss here? Is it Ganduje, Kano State Government or the masses? It is never Ganduje, it is just pure ignorance and sheer stupidity, because it is the tax payers money that was just been wasted and gone down the drain. Mehn these government reps just feel they can do anything and go scot free.

Tiwaz2:

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/pictures-of-structures-demolished-by-new-kano-governor-built-by-ganduje-government/
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by ItisWell22(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
femisplash:
My God!
This was how Ihedioha hunting after Okorocha until nemesis caught up with him. My advice to Gida is to shun personal vendetta and focus on governance.

So long he’s linked with Kwankwaso, he can’t shun it. 😢

Kwankwaso is too vengeful…
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by stan83: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Abba gida gida ( father house house) everyone would be ok at last
Re: See The Structures Demolished By New Kano Governor Built By Ganduje Governme by KingPure(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is wasteful kawai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? / Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? / Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.