Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos (16528 Views)

COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by flamingREED(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2020
Sunofgod:
Malaria is more deadly...... sad
But it has a cure.
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by supereagle(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
If Italian government has taken the measures Nigeria has taken so far, they won't be exporting the virus to the world.
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Ki Olorun ma je ki a ri ogun korona fairosi o, Toyota Corolla ni awa yoo maa gun
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by IDFWU(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.

He was discharged but he boarded the next available flight to China lipsrsealed to go fight, kill and grill corona virus Maybe he thinks COVID-19 is a Chinese fish grin anyways our good wishes are with him sad

3 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Auxtin85(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2020
The Italian man has fully recovered, does it mean Nigeria now have the cure ? I don’t understand

2 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.
He is still in police custody

3 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Auxtin85(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.

He is still in isolation, no peace for the wicked

4 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Auxtin85:
The Italian man has fully recovered, does it mean Nigeria now have the cure ? I don’t understand

Most people who have the novel corona virus will recover.

The issue is that the disease is very severe, and incapacitating and in the process can kill some people afflicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Abdul315(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Swingate(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Even Coronavirus no wan stay Naija.. Lol.. Like one lady Corolla Virus.������
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Akpaamunsi: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.

Nope. He was re- banned yesterday. He is in for a long jail time this time around angry

3 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Le2money(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin this guy do u now

SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Auxtin85(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Most people who have the novel corona virus will recover.

The issue is that the disease is very severe, and incapacitating and in the process can kill some people afflicted.

Thanks for educating me, but does it mean they are completely free of the virus ? If yes does it mean we have the cure?

Why can’t the advanced world follow the steps Nigeria is taking to tackle the virus.

Many thoughts though
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Rapmoney(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I shake my head for nigerians, when I hear people saying that there is no Coronavirus in Nigeria.

We should not play politics with a very serious and worldwide epidemic like coronavirus.

This is not the time to hate Buhari and his mbuharism. Let's join hands with him and fight this virus.

After that we can come back to play politics as we dim fit.

If you like, dey there dey deceive yourself that Coronavirus does not affect blacks.

The first footballer that contracted the virus was black and our own brother.

"Adịghị agwa ochi ntị na agha esula"

You are ignorant. Can you identify the said player by mentioning his name?

1 Like

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Auxtin85:

Thanks for educating me, but does it mean they are completely free of the virus ? If yes does it mean we have the cure?

Why can’t the advanced world follow the steps Nigeria is taking to tackle the virus.

Many thoughts though

1.The information is not clear, but some people appear to have the virus in their body after recovery.

2.Everyone is taking the same steps as Nigeria. Why some countries have higher rates is because people there travel more than we do by air (I once met a supermarket cashier abroad who was planning to go for holidays in Turkey...something a Nigerian supermarket casher can't do!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Lorenzena:
is the incubation period for Corona virus not longer 15days so why discharged before 14days.

That's because there was never any one being quarantined, even the so called Italian man. The Health minister is just trying to syphon money from the government. As far as I am concerned, there's no case of corona virus is Nigeria for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Pinkyposh:

That's because there was never any one being quarantined, even the so called Italian man. The Health minister is just trying to syphon money from the government. As far as I am concerned, there's no case of corona virus is Nigeria for now

No, they tested negative, so quarantining them was of no use.

The Italian is recovering, like at least most people who are infected with corona virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Waper2(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Does this mean that Nigeria now have the cure for Coronavirus? �
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I shake my head for nigerians, when I hear people saying that there is no Coronavirus in Nigeria.

We should not play politics with a very serious and worldwide epidemic like coronavirus.
This is not the time to hate Buhari and his mbuharism. Let's join hands with him and fight this virus

After that we can come back to play politics as we dim fit.

If you like, dey there dey deceive yourself that Coronavirus does not affect blacks.

The first footballer that contracted the virus was black and our own brother.

"Adịghị agwa ochi ntị na agha esula"
You want to spread this virus further abi No holding of hands please angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by DModeCntStopMe: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

Who are they?

Are they ghosts?

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Waper2:
Does this mean that Nigeria now have the cure for Coronavirus? �

Most people with the novel coronavirus recover fully. About 2% of cases die.

The treatment given for now is supportive (to deal with symptoms the disease produces) not curative.

Research is ongoing into a cure. Some antiviral drugs may work...but more work is needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2020
“The patient was screened when he arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos on Tuesday and did not show any symptom of the virus, according to Nigerian health authorities.“

I hope we won’t repeat this same kind of serious mistake. The Italian and index case as only screen and not quarantined or tested.
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by asahnwaKC: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Audio cases ...... undecided
Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by idonhammer: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Discharge wetin? For this gbege wey dey happen for the whole world.

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Bakrabas: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Who want to be a millionaire...

Inspire through imagination by Bakare Abass Bamidele

Anchor : if you get this question right it's straight 15million USD

Guest : Alright

Anchor : What's the name of a Liberian man that brought Ebola to Nigeria?

Guest : Patrick Sawyer

Anchor : wow... You are correct

Guest : Thanks

Anchor : your next question is $500 million.

( at this point the guest eyes almost pop out)

Guest : but why such amount of money?

Anchor : because I know that no Nigerian can get
the answer, but if you get it wrong your
15million would be deducted to 15,000

Guest : Alright, I agreed

Anchor : Corona virus also known as what

Guest : smiles... Convid-19

Anchor : you are correct, you are now a
millionaire. But your last question is
$5Billion. Failure to get it right, you will be
dropped to #5,000 not dollars

Guest : no problem, I told Warren Buffet, Carlos
Slim and Dangote that they will soon be my
errand boys. I can't wait to see my name
on the first page of the Forbes magazine

Anchor :it's ok your question now

Guest : Alright

Anchor : What's the name of the Italian that
brought Corona virus to Nigeria

At this point the guest just fainted...

Note : It's just an imagination from Bakr Abass the CEO of Abasswealth Foundation

2 Likes

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nlanalyst: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Have They Discharged ??.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by friday2011(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-suspected-coronavirus-patients-discharged-in-lagos.html

Something tells me that this Coronavirus cases in Nigeria are being cooked up... I might be wrong anyway,

But my question is:

-The italian man, them no dey show the man face?

-Those that came in contact with the man on isolation, them be masquerade?

-The guy that came in from france, that was isolated, them dey do oro for the area?

Because people in isolation for china and other parts of the world, we dey see there faces once once naa.

1 Like

Re: 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
friday2011:

Something tells me that this Coronavirus cases in Nigeria are being cooked up... I might be wrong anyway,

I don't know...
But my question is:

-The italian man, them no dey show the man face?

1.Privacy. If you were on admisison in hospital, would you like it if the TV cameras came for you??

2.Quarantine areas are as sterile as ICU areas. Matron in charge won't let anyone in just like that.

3.A tv camera in the quarantine area would bring in infection

-Those that came in contact with the man on isolation, them be masquerade?

What do you want them to tell you?

-The guy that came in from france, that was isolated, them dey do oro for the area?

He was isolated and tested as soon as symptoms showed up. Contacts were traced.

Because people in isolation for china and other parts of the world, we dey see there faces once once naa.

That's not true.

1.The TV pictures you see are stock pictures, or pictures of a few of the isolated patients.

2.Most isolated patients have not shown face for TV. The ones that show face ARE those free of quarantine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / Common Dental Treatments And Their Prices – Part 1 / Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.