Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Daddy Freeze And The Problem Of Nigerian Big Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze And The Problem Of Nigerian Big Men (234 Views)

Between Daddy Freeze And A Follower Who Asked Him For Financial Support / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And The Problem Of Nigerian Big Men by chumakk: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2020
For people who didn’t follow the story, a man made a comment on Daddy freeze's page that his 5 years boy will be sweet in bed. He was tracked down and police arrested him from the report I saw on Daddy freeze page.

I believe that justice has been done by shaming the guy publicly and his job terminated but you can't lock him up until there's proof of a crime. Some people are calling the guy a paedophile and must be locked up for his comment. You can an intention of killing anyone and can say it but nobody has the right to lock up you up for expressing yourself. If this is a terrorist comment about killing people then the police can question the individual and find out if he is affiliated with any known terrorist organization and he will promptly be released if nothing is found.

Daddy freeze and police officers have broken the law here. Yes, the guy made a stupid comment but we do a law that arrests people for saying nonsense? In a country with law and order, daddy freeze and the police officers will be sued and the guy will cash out big time for an unlawful arrest. His company too will be liable if he is not paid fully before termination.

Let's all remember that you can't lock people up especially if they are poor. This is a standard Nigerian way of handling matter especially for people with money. Our prison is full of people who didn't commit any crime but are locked up by big men like Freeze for wronging them but not the law. Daddy Freeze has fu*cked up here not only as a self-claimed preacher of the gospel but as a thinking person who wants the betterment of Nigeria.

His actions have explored him as a ruthless person. I was wondering about his reaction especially when he was tagging all the bloggers on his page when the guy commented on his page. Yesterday, I noticed he is deleting comments and blocking people who told him that he made a mistake by locking the guy up. Imagine if he has the power of Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Adebayo? As much as those men are not perfect but evidence has shown that they are more forgiving and merciful than Daddy freeze. Imagine if Bishop Oyedepo took action against Thisday newspaper for publishing fake news about his visa application and remember, Daddy Freeze, mock him too, If Bishop was a bad person, he would use that opportunity to knock him out just like David Ibiyeomie knocked out Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Daddy Freeze And The Problem Of Nigerian Big Men by cbrezy(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Whenever I Go On Stage Every Character And Every Perfomance Is A First Time-mr.p / Coronavirus: Don’t Sneeze, Cough Around Me – Teni Warns (video) / Corinaviruseedris Abdulkareem, Dede Mabiaku And Myke Pam Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.