Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Stocked Between Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stocked Between Two (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stocked Between Two by cassidyjosh(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2020
OK Hi guys I been trying to get a job for the past few years but all my effort was fruitless not until now that i was able to get one. Before I can start the job fully I will have to go through a six month intensive training, during training I met this lady from katsina state she is hausa, very nice to me although she was older than me but I liked her and we became very close it got to and extent that I started developing feelings for her and I told her, she then asked me series of questions about why I choose her, do I know she is older? She went further and told me her life story how she had been married once, how she struggled with her marriage, how she suffered from her now ex husband's infidelity, she also told me that she has a child and he is four years old. She said she is currently dating a guy who is also unfaithful and had caused her emotional trauma, she asked me if I had someone and I said no which was a lie infact my girl is giving birth next month. She finally accepted and we started dating it was a smooth ride until someone came into the picture another trainee who came to me and confessed that she loves me, this other trainee is from same state with me, same tribe very young the problem is the first lady said we should keep it on a low that she doesn't want anyone to know and this new one calls her mother because we are all in the same squad. I told her no that I have somebody already so she went to the Hausa lady to plead with her to talk to me because she saw we were close infact she even asked her if she knew the girl I was dating maybe I might have told her but she said no and that she will talk to me on her behalf. now she is jealous and feels like I gave this new girl the opportunity to come close to me. Because of this we have had series of problems and its just so frustrating knowing that I dont intend to even settle with any of them and this was not how i wanted all this to be now I told her that the person she has been calling mother is the person I was dating because the older lady requested that I should tell her. she said she couldnt bear the jealousy any longer. Now everything is out and they both sick and are not on talking terms even though they must sleep in the same dormitory all because of me" I know I messed up but how can I make this right please matured advise please.
Re: Stocked Between Two by Ladylite: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Dissappear
Re: Stocked Between Two by MJBOLT: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2020
what about the girl that's pregnant for you?undecided
Re: Stocked Between Two by cassidyjosh(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
what about the girl that's pregnant for you?undecided
omo na she i want to wife oh, the thing is no be so I want all this to be, I been just want somebody wey I fit hang with while on training, it's five months already and I have never been intimate with any of them self.
Re: Stocked Between Two by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
cassidyjosh:
OK Hi guys I been trying to get a job for the past few years but all my effort was fruitless not until now that i was able to get one. Before I can start the job fully I will have to go through a six month intensive training, during training I met this lady from katsina state she is hausa, very nice to me although she was older than me but I liked her and we became very close it got to and extent that I started developing feelings for her and I told her, she then asked me series of questions about why I choose her, do I know she is older? She went further and told me her life story how she had been married once, how she struggled with her marriage, how she suffered from her now ex husband's infidelity, she also told me that she has a child and he is four years old. She said she is currently dating a guy who is also unfaithful and had caused her emotional trauma, she asked me if I had someone and I said no which was a lie infact my girl is giving birth next month. She finally accepted and we started dating it was a smooth ride until someone came into the picture another trainee who came to me and confessed that she loves me, this other trainee is from same state with me, same tribe very young the problem is the first lady said we should keep it on a low that she doesn't want anyone to know and this new one calls her mother because we are all in the same squad. I told her no that I have somebody already so she went to the Hausa lady to plead with her to talk to me because she saw we were close infact she even asked her if she knew the girl I was dating maybe I might have told her but she said no and that she will talk to me on her behalf. now she is jealous and feels like I gave this new girl the opportunity to come close to me. Because of this we have had series of problems and its just so frustrating knowing that I dont intend to even settle with any of them and this was not how i wanted all this to be now I told her that the person she has been calling mother is the person I was dating because the older lady requested that I should tell her. she said she couldnt bear the jealousy any longer. Now everything is out and they both sick and are not on talking terms even though they must sleep in the same dormitory all because of me" I know I messed up but how can I make this right please matured advise please.

Ayam here just to read comments.

Because the OP, is sick and confused human being who doesn't really know what he want.

You have a pregnant gf, developed feeling for another, one is loving up and you want to play cool.

Why did you asked the Hausa lady out when you have a gf, why did you deny your pregnant gf when she open up to you, why did you lied?

Oga, stop wasting these ladies time, go tell them your decision, you have a pregnant gf and 2 idiots are currently fighting themselves on a fool. (pardon my french)
Re: Stocked Between Two by MJBOLT: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
instead of looking for someone to hang out with maybe you should focus on your training to avoid problems.

cassidyjosh:
omo na she i want to wife oh, the thing is no be so I want all this to be, I been just want somebody wey I fit hang with while on training, it's five months already and I have never been intimate with any of them self.
Re: Stocked Between Two by cassidyjosh(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2020
BestAccessories:

Ayam here just to read comments.

Because the OP, is sick and confused human being who doesn't really know what he want.

You have a pregnant gf, developed feeling for another, one is loving up and you want to play cool.

Why did you asked the Hausa lady out when you have a gf, why did you deny your pregnant gf when she open up to you, why did you lied?

Oga, stop wasting these ladies time, go tell them your decision, you have a pregnant gf and 2 idiots are currently fighting themselves on a fool. (pardon my french)
nigga try and understand before you start spilling shit out your mouth, I dint deny my pregnant gf
Re: Stocked Between Two by MJBOLT: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2020
according to your post,you told the hausa girl that you have no girlfriend undecided

cassidyjosh:
nigga try and understand before you start spilling shit out your mouth, I dint deny my pregnant gf
Re: Stocked Between Two by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2020
cassidyjosh:

From your story "she asked me if I had someone and I said no which was a lie infact my girl is giving birth next month."

So who is actually spilling shit out his mouth?

So telling the Hausa babe No you have no gf isn't denying your pregnant gf ba?

Damn Niggar, go set your records straight with those babes.

Also why do you always start your relationships with lies, went through some of your old threads and same thing that happens here happened there.

A relationship started with a lie cannot withstand the test of time, the truth would always come out eventually and everything would scatter.

She (Hausa babe) really and truly wanted to be with you that's why she set the record straight with you from the beginning but what did you do, YOU MESSED HER UP WITH YOUR LIES.
Re: Stocked Between Two by Clinghton: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
I pray you don't get stabbed.

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Guys Full Nairaland Sha / Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. / She Nearly Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.