Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

House Of Scandals II (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals II (18+) (27956 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Lover Next Door II / House Of Scandals (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Awesome05: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
I had to put my bath towel around me to open the door of my sitting-room for him.

“Hello, love,” he greeted. “How’re you?”

“Oh, Sweetie. Good to see you.”

He gave me a short kiss and I felt I could perceive faint, feminine perfume on him.

“I’ve come to have a bath and change clothes. Sorry I could not make it back home yesterday.”

I nodded. The scent on him was a tell-tale, but I decided to overlook that for now. “How was the family meeting?”

“Ah,” he shook his head. “Very hectic. Let me quickly go and have a bath.”

I nodded again and he left for his flat. Now, was that scent my imagination? Could it be that he was with a woman during the night? I would have to be discreet and watch him closely.

If he was double-timing, I would soon know. There was no way a man would be so smart on such a thing and I would not find out – sooner than later.

I dressed up for office and went to check him. He was still in the bathroom.

“Alright, see you later in the day, honey,” I said.

“Yeah, see you, dear.”

I left the house for the office. I immersed myself in work and soon forgot about Richard. Towards closing time, I remembered him and put a call across to him.

“Hello, darling Richard.”

“My sweet Queen, how’re you?”

“I’m fine. You didn’t even call me since morning.”

“I’m sorry. I got carried away by the work. You okay?”

“Well.” I shrugged. “A bit.”

“I want my queen to always be happy.”

“Good. So, go ahead and make me be happy.”

“Don’t worry. When we meet, I’ll do just that.”

“When are you going to introduce me to your people?”

He hesitated as if trying to consider what I just asked him.

“Well, let’s say as soon as possible.”

I smiled. “As far as I know, asap means soonest.”

He laughed briefly over the line. “Yeah, it won’t be long from now.”

“That will be nice. Now, what will you like me to prepare tonight for dinner? Yesterday, my food was wasted as a result of your not coming home, so, pleeeease, I don’t want a repeat of that.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about it. I will surely compensate you when we meet. As for food, just go ahead and prepare any nice meal.”

“Okay. No problem. See you then.”

“See you, my sweetheart.”

I disconnected the line. A couple of hours later, when I got home, I decided to make jollof rice.

Once again, I put in my culinary skill to make it very delicious. We would take it with fried chicken and I was sure he would enjoy every bit of it. I already looked forward to his coming.

I longed for him to take me in his arms, to squeeze my body, to tease my boobs, and to whatever caught his fancy with me.

Few minutes after six p.m., he called my line.

“Hello, darling,” I said enthusiastically. “Are you on your way home?”

“Not at all,” he said coolly. “As a fact, I called to let you know that I’m sorry I won’t be coming home tonight.”

You can get the full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by tonysunkan: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by UltimateSpice: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
I longed for him to take me in his arms, to squeeze my body, to tease my boobs, and to whatever caught his fancy with me.

Few minutes after six p.m., he called my line.

“Hello, darling,” I said enthusiastically. “Are you on your way home?”

“Not at all,” he said coolly. “As a fact, I called to let you know that I’m sorry I won’t be coming home tonight.”

“What!” I could not bottle my surprise and disappointment. “Why, again, will you not come home tonight?”

He seemed to hesitate. “I’m still in the office,” he put in. “The external auditors are working hard on the accounts and I have to be here. By the time they are through, it might be late and I will just have to get a small hotel around here to lodge for the night.”

I couldn’t believe it. Now, I was convinced he was seeing another woman. Why didn’t he mention anything like external auditors before when I asked him what I should prepare for the evening?

Where was the story of external auditors suddenly springing from?

“Richard, are you seeing another woman?” I asked heatedly. “Just say the truth!”

“No, no, my dear Queen,” he responded hastily.

“It’s the work. But I may still come home if we’re able to finish on time.”

I didn’t believe him. I was miffed he was trying to play smart with me. He could not eat his cake and have it. He would have to pick between the other lady and me. But there was no need I dissipate so much energy over the phone.

“I’ll be expecting you,” I said. “Even if it’s twelve mid-night, I’ll be waiting.”

“Okay, my Queen. See you.” He disconnected the line.

Now, what kind of game did he think he was playing? The previous night, it was an emergency ‘family meeting’ that took a whole night. Today, it was auditors.

Tomorrow, it might be the turn of the executive directors! If Richard thought I could be hoodwinked by these gimmicks, then he was making a big mistake.

You can get full story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Awesome05: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Richard the dribbler grin
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Khriztarl(f): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Richie Richie. Weldone o
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Emex100(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Richard reminds me ofyself back then.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting story
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
I was miffed he was trying to play smart with me. He could not eat his cake and have it. He would have to pick between the other lady and me. But there was no need I dissipate so much energy over the phone.

“I’ll be expecting you,” I said. “Even if it’s twelve mid-night, I’ll be waiting.”

“Okay, my Queen. See you.” He disconnected the line.

Now, what kind of game did he think he was playing? The previous night, it was an emergency ‘family meeting’ that took a whole night. Today, it was auditors.

Tomorrow, it might be the turn of the executive directors! If Richard thought I could be hoodwinked by these gimmicks, then he was making a big mistake.

As I ate the meal all alone, I was disenchanted. I could barely eat much of it. I was seriously miffed that the person I had taken pains to prepare it for might not come home to eat it.

I waited patiently in my sitting-room, awaiting his arrival. I didn’t know when I slept off on the seat that I sat on. When I awoke, it was few minutes after eleven.

He still hadn’t come. Was it not proper that he should call me and let me know that he would definitely not be coming? I brought my phone and decided to call him. To my surprise, none of his two lines could get through.

So, had the auditing work drained the battery of his phone?

I gave a space of about ten minutes and called his lines again. It was the same result. I was convinced he had deliberately switched off his phone. I shook my head.

This was not the way to build a relationship. This was not a way to start off with the man you hoped to share your future with. I would bare my mind to him.

That night, I slept off a depressed person. In the morning, he did not even bother to come around for a bath and a change of clothes as he did the previous morning.

I left for office, looking quite gloomy. I tried to look alright in the office but Preye was able to see beyond the façade I put on.

“Hey, Kween, what could be the problem? You don’t look good,” he commented.

“I’m okay,” I countered.

“I don’t think you are. I’ve been observing you and I can say that you’re not okay.”

“But, I am,” I retorted. He was not convinced but he kept quiet. Even up till noon, Richard did not bother to call me. If he had flat battery the previous night, did that mean he had not been able to charge it up till this moment?

When it was two o’clock, I could not bear his silence anymore, so I decided to call him one more time. This time around, his phone rang on and on but he did not pick it.

This was surprising. How would Richard not pick my call? No, maybe he was not where his phone was. Anytime he saw the missed call, he would certainly call me back.

He did not.

You can get full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Even up till noon, Richard did not bother to call me. If he had flat battery the previous night, did that mean he had not been able to charge it up till this moment?

When it was two o’clock, I could not bear his silence anymore, so I decided to call him one more time. This time around, his phone rang on and on but he did not pick it.

This was surprising. How would Richard not pick my call? No, maybe he was not where his phone was. Anytime he saw the missed call, he would certainly call me back.

He did not.

At the close of office, I went home, somehow hoping I would find him in the house. He was not. By eight in the evening, he had neither come home nor returned my call.

Out of agitated curiosity, I decided to call him again. The phone rang and it was picked after the third ring.

“I can’t believe you can do this to me,” I blurted out indignantly. “How could you not call me back? And why did you refuse to pick my call all these while?”

“Listen, young lady,” a woman’s voice said.

“Why’re you stressing yourself over him? Why must you keep on forcing yourself on a man?”

I was shocked. Had I called the wrong number? I quickly checked the dialed number. It was the number I had saved as Richard Honey.

“Hello,” I said in bated breath. “I want to be on to Richard.”

“Listen, Queen, or whatever your name is, I will advise you to stop stressing yourself over a man, okay? Now, be a good girl and stop disturbing him. Goodnight.”

I could not believe my ears. What! The woman not only had the audacity to pick his call, she went to the extent of belittling and ridiculing me.

Now, what had gone over Richard? How could he allow whoever that old hag was to talk down on me like that?

I was not only indignant, I was depressed. But what happened? What went wrong? I thought Richard and I were building a solid relationship. I thought he was indeed in love with me.

Where had this woman suddenly sprung from? How come she seemed to have a very powerful hold on him? Who was she? I was unsettled and I had a fitful sleep that night.

RICHARD

I came out of the toilet and saw that madam held my phone in her hand. My heart skipped a beat.

“Did …did she call again?” I asked her.

“Yes, and I’ve told her to stop disturbing you.”

Did Madam Helen really told Kween that? I shook my head. That was not what she should have told Kween, but I decided not to press the issue more.

She dropped my phone on a stool and smiled up at me.

“Are you ready to give me the massage now?” she asked.

“Sure. With all pleasure.’

She went to the bed to lie on her belly. She was only clad in peach bra and white pantie. That would make the task easy for me.

I removed the ointment to use from the dressing table, uncapped it and spilled some content on my left palm. I rubbed my palms together and started the massage from her neck. Gradually and methodically, my hands moved down to her back and her waist.

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by tonysunkan: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by centmanuel(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. #KweenSheba.. Rich-hard must you always reach hard? I pity Kween rn

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 9:09am On May 01, 2020
Did Madam Helen really tell Kween that? I shook my head. That was not what she should have told Kween, but I decided not to press the issue more.

She dropped my phone on a stool and smiled up at me.

“Are you ready to give me the massage now?”
she asked.

“Sure. With all pleasure.’

She went to the bed to lie on her belly. She was only clad in peach bra and white pantie. That would make the task easy for me.

I removed the ointment to use from the dressing table, uncapped it and spilled some content on my left palm. I rubbed my palms together and started the massage from her neck. Gradually and methodically, my hands moved down to her back and her waist.

This was not right, part of my mind said. You have disappointed Kween for the second night in a row. Don’t you think she would be very angry with you?

Another mind countered the feeling of guilt.

Worry over nothing, it said. You can always find one reason or the other to give her for your absence. But wait a minute, the madam said she picked Kween’s call.

My mind wavered.

But that should not be a problem, should it? I would tell her that the woman was my aunty who was over protective! I had fallen into the hands of a wrong lady before.

I thought I loved her until she jilted me. Aunty Maggie only said what she did on the phone because she wanted to be sure Kween was really in love with me. Yes, that was what I would tell Kween.

Madam Helen is desirable; my mind went on. This chance of intimacy with her should be explored to the maximum. She was a sweet one and I had been enjoying every single minute I had spent with her.

It was like making hay while the sun shines. The madam was my hay and this moment was when the sun was blazing in the sky.

My hands moved to her buttocks. I pulled the pantie down a bit to rub on the bare bums. They were much bigger than Kween’s own, I felt. They were supple and desirable.

Rubbing my fingers on them gave me the thrill of a lifetime.

She closed her eyes while I did all these. I supposed she was enjoying every bit of it. On an impulse, I kissed her butt. She giggled like a school girl. Intermittently, I caressed them, kissed them and spanked them.

“You’re such an adorable lover,” she cooed.

I smiled and played modesty. “You think so?”

“It’s not just that I think so. I’m convinced that you’re the best in treating a woman right.”

I chuckled. “Thanks for the compliment.”

“And do you know I have a reward for you?”

Now, I grinned. “What reward is that, my honey?”

“After you’re through with that massage, I’ll give it to you.”

I put my lips on her butt for another kiss. “Well, I’ll appreciate whatever you give me. I know it will be as precious as you are.”

You can get the full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 6:32pm On May 01, 2020
Nice update. Keep it up.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruby's Search For Romance / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.