Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

House Of Scandals II (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals II (18+) (27929 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Lover Next Door II / House Of Scandals (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 4:04pm On May 04, 2020
She closed her eyes while I did all these. I supposed she was enjoying every bit of it. On an impulse, I kissed her butt. She giggled like a school girl. Intermittently, I caressed them, kissed them and spanked them.

“You’re such an adorable lover,” she cooed.

I smiled and played modesty. “You think so?”

“It’s not just that I think so. I’m convinced that you’re the best in treating a woman right.”

I chuckled. “Thanks for the compliment.”

“And do you know I have a reward for you?”

Now, I grinned. “What reward is that, my honey?”

“After you’re through with that massage, I’ll give it to you.”

I put my lips on her butt for another kiss.

“Well, I’ll appreciate whatever you give me. I know it will be as precious as you are.”

Those words delighted her. “For saying that, I’ll double what I want to give you.”

“Great,” I replied. “And I will double the performance and the satisfaction I will render to you.”

I pulled the pantie down and completely removed it. My performance would have to start right away.

“I will start giving you the satisfaction right away, my honey,” I said.

I removed my boxer too. My organ stood erect and was ready for action. I used some of the ointment for the massage to rub on it, spread her legs and mounted her from the back.

I did the thrusting very slowly and gently. While using an elbow for support, my right hand still went to her right big boob for caresses.

I kissed the back of her neck and she made a soft moan. Even with the air-conditioning system in the room, I could feel beads of sweats forming on my forehead and chest.

They were ‘sweet sweats’, if you could call then that.

I was in no hurry to climax, so I mixed my thrusts with a lot of caresses. She purred in delight and approval.

After some minutes, I decided to change the style. I dismounted her and made her to lie on her back. Now face-to-face, I uncapped her boobs and suckled at them.

I knew how to give her the best of tingles and sensation. From her responses, I knew I was doing just the right thing.

I got down on her with my organ making a grand entry and she held on to me like I was a lifeguard. This time, I did not think of Kween.

The only woman in my mind was Helen and I was glad to be doing what I was doing with her. The thrusts resumed and soon became intensified.

“Oh, oh, oh Richard,” she mumbled in pleasure.”

I allowed her to indulge in it. After all, I had pleasure in my indulgence too. She wrapped her legs around my body at the mid-section. I knew what that meant and I would not disappoint her

Full story available @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kingofcasting(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
mtschew
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 8:16am On May 05, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 6:14am On May 06, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 8:18pm On May 06, 2020
This time, I did not think of Kween. The only woman in my mind was Helen and I was glad to be doing what I was doing with her. The thrusts resumed and soon became intensified.

“Oh, oh, oh Richard,” she mumbled in pleasure.”

I allowed her to indulge in it. After all, I had pleasure in my indulgence too. She wrapped her legs around my body at the mid-section.

I knew what that meant and I would not disappoint her.

I prolonged the act for as long as I felt she desired it. When she jerked her body, I climaxed too and ended the session. We lay side by side, spent but satisfied.

After a couple of minutes, she got up from the bed, still naked.

“Now, let me give you what I have for you.” She opened one of the wardrobes. I remained on the bed and stared at her back. There was no doubt that at her age, she had such an attractive physique.

Being naked accentuated that fact.
I wondered what she had for me. Was it watch? Shoes? Clothes? Well, I would soon know.

She picked something and returned. I was surprised to find an envelope in her hand.

“Here, this is for you.” She handed the brown envelope to me. What was inside? A letter? A card?

I opened it and found some dollar bills. I brought them out and counted. One hundred dollars in ten pieces were in there. It all amounted to one thousand dollars.

“Use that to get yourself some clothes and shoes. I don’t like you dashing to your house to change. Buy those things, bring them here and stay with me. I love to have you around.”

She smiled at me. “Do you have any objection?”

I smiled back at her. Objection? What purpose would that objection serve? Of course, I had no objection. I got up from the bed to give her a passionate hug.

“Oh, my sweetie, you’re so wonderful. Thanks a lot.”

She held me back. “But I need one thing from you, Richard.”

I rubbed her. “Sweetie, tell me what you need.”

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:56am On May 07, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by tonysunkan: 3:34pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 7:52pm On May 13, 2020
I brought them out and counted. One hundred dollars in ten pieces were in there. It all amounted to one thousand dollars.

“Use that to get yourself some clothes and shoes. I don’t like you dashing to your house to change. Buy those things, bring them here and stay with me. I love to have you around.”

She smiled at me. “Do you have any objection?”
I smiled back at her. Objection? What purpose would that objection serve? Of course, I had no objection. I got up from the bed to give her a passionate hug.

“Oh, my sweetie, you’re so wonderful. Thanks a lot.”

She held me back. “But I need one thing from you, Richard.”

I rubbed her. “Sweetie, tell me what you need.”

“I need your love. I need you to be with me.”

What was difficult in that? Without even thinking about it, I gave her my answer: “You have it already and will continue to have it, baby.”

KWEEN

Three days after the nasty phone call, I still had not set my eyes on Richard. He refused to come to the house and to call me. Well, maybe he came to the house while I was away in the office but the fact was I didn’t set my eyes on him.

It was very difficult for me, but I was trying to get him off my mind. I only had the mind of telling him what a big disappointment he was when I saw him.

Well, life must go on. I would just have to trudge on with life. I had no choice. This Friday, I was thinking of visiting Philomena, my friend, at Ogba briefly before I would come home. I had earlier called her and she told me she would be at her residence by five p.m.

It was five-thirty when I knocked at her door.
“Kween, Kween. Long time.”

We hugged briefly. “How are you, Philo?”

“Oh, I’m fine. Please come in.”

I entered her cozy sitting-room. As usual, she had neatly and carefully arranged the place. I sat down on one of the leather seats.

“This is your face,” she continued. “Na wa o. I hope all is fine with you. Now, what can I get you?”

I shrugged. “Any drinks you have in the house will be okay.”

“Okay.” She stood up and left the sitting-room.

Some moments later, she was back with two bottles of malt. She used the opener to uncork one of them and handed it to me, while she took the second bottle.

“How was the office?” she asked.

I nodded. “Office was fine.”

“And how about that your new guy, Richard?”

At this point, I hissed.

She was surprised. “Hey, what happened? Don’t tell me the two of you have parted ways.”

“We have,” I replied bitterly. “I never knew he was such a useless guy.”

“What! What happened. I thought you said he was the most romantic man you ever met.”

I hissed again. “And the most unreliable too. He’s dating another lady I suspect is his sugar mummy.”

“You don’t mean it. But, why did he have to deceive you?”

“That one is a big JAMB question. Look, I think we should forget him and discuss a better thing.”

Philo was still not totally convinced. “But, how could you be sure he was dating another lady?”

I sipped from the bottle of malt. “I called his number and it was the woman that picked it. Can you imagine that? She picked it and daringly told me to stop running after him.”

Philo opened her mouth in amazement. “That was serious.”

“Na so we see am. Look, I’ll rather not talk about it.”

“Oh, God, but why are men like that? Why are they never contended with what they have? How could a man have someone as beautiful as you and still be eying another lady? Why are they such philanderer?”

I shrugged. Really, I wished we would discuss another topic.

“Well, don’t worry. I’m sure God will provide your own man for you. Your real man will soon come to you.”

“Amen o. Thank you, my friend. What about your guy, James?”

Philo beamed in smile. “He’s fine. We’re still together.”

It was ironic. In terms of beauty, Philo was nowhere near my level, but she seemed luckier with guys.

For the past two years or so, she and James had been having a steady relationship. Well, I believed good and reliable guy would soon come my way.

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:45pm On May 13, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by UltimateSpice: 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
Philo beamed in smile. “He’s fine. We’re still together.”

It was ironic. In terms of beauty, Philo was nowhere near my level, but she seemed luckier with guys. For the past two years or so, she and James had been having a steady relationship.

Well, I believed good and reliable guy would soon come my way.

I stayed with Philo for about forty minutes before I left her place.

“Thanks dear friend. Your company, as usual, has made my day.”

“I should be the one to thank you,” she quickly replied. “Thanks for coming.”

I left her place and returned to my residence. I was still opening the door to my apartment when Omon came around.

“Good evening, Kween.”

“Hello, Omon. How’re you?”

She smiled back at me. “Fine. Uncle Richard was around.”

My heart skipped a beat. “Richard?”

“Yes. He asked after you.”

I chuckled. How nice of him. “I see.”

I opened the flat door and stepped inside. She stepped in with me.

“He said I should give you this.”

It was then I noticed that she was holding a brown envelope. “What’s this?”

“He said I should give you as soon as you came.”

I got the envelope from her and examined it. It was sealed.

“I only came to give it to you. I’m quite busy. See you.”
“Thanks so much, Omon. See you again.”

She left my flat. I bolted the door after she had gone. I dropped the envelope on the center table and went to my bedroom to change to casuals. I could not but wonder what Richard was up to.

Had he written a letter to tell me that it was all over between us? Had he written it to apologize? I shrugged. I would soon find out.

I went to the kitchen to get myself some digestive biscuits and fruit juice from the fridge. I returned to the sitting-room, flicked the television on and sat relaxingly on my favorite seat.

I poured some juice in the cup and took some biscuits. Now, I had time for the envelope. I opened it. There was I white paper inside, wrapped round a two-hundred dollar bills.

He scrawled a short note on the paper:

I couldn’t believe this. What kind of game was the guy playing? He had left me in the lurch now for many days without any form of communication whatsoever.

Now, he was sending some money and proclaiming love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 7:34am On May 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 7:31am On May 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 10:43am On May 20, 2020
There was I white paper inside, wrapped round a two-hundred dollar bills. He scrawled a short note on the paper:

This is for your weekend, my darling Queen. You will forever remain the queen of my heart.

I couldn’t believe this. What kind of game was the guy playing? He had left me in the lurch now for many days without any form of communication whatsoever. Now, he was sending some money and proclaiming love.

I dropped the envelope and the contents on the table and allowed some seconds of thoughts. Richard thought he was smart, I thought. He was with a woman who had probably given him this money.

He wanted to have his time with her and at the same time retain my affection. In other words, he wanted to eat his cake and have it. That would never happen.

I was supposed to ask him to choose between me and his sugar mummy, but he had already obviously made his choice. If he thought he could use the money to sway my affection, then he was making a big mistake.

RICHARD

The first weekend I spent with Madam Helen was blissful. Since I came back from work on Friday, she hardly allowed me to leave her presence. The weekend looked like a vacation in a luxe suite.

She pampered with exotic food and wines. In return, I gave her all the physical needs she wanted.

By Tuesday, I had spent a week with her. I still did not feel like calling Kween. I knew she must have got the message and little something I dropped with Omon to give her the other time, though she had not called me to acknowledge nor thank for it. It was okay. That should serve as a good compensation for my absence for now.
Some few minutes to six, I arrived the house from the office.

“Welcome, sir,” Zaynab said, coming to take my briefcase.

“Thanks.” I loosened my tie. I went up straight to the main bedroom upstairs. It was the bedroom I had been sharing with Madam Helen. She was in the kitchen, but she soon came to join me.

“Hello, Richard darling.”

“Hello, my sweetie.”

I gave her a short kiss.

“How was your office today?”

I nodded. “Everything was fine. How about the school business?”

She nodded too. “All was well.”

I removed my clothes and stripped to only boxer.

“I will ask Zaynab to bring some apple juice for us pending the time the food will be ready.”

“Oh, that will be very fine.”

She left the room. I flipped the television on. I prefer to watch the television there than going downstairs to the main sitting-room.

Some minutes later, Zaynab came in with a tray containing a pack of apple juice and two glass cups. Another couple of minutes later, madam returned.

I opened the pack and poured to fill the two cups.

“We’re going to have a visitor tomorrow,” she announced.

I paused in my sipping. “What visitor?”

“My second daughter, Mosun, will be arriving from the U.K. She schools there, but they are on holiday.”

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 10:48am On May 23, 2020
More.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
Another couple of minutes later, madam returned.

I opened the pack and poured to fill the two cups.
“We’re going to have a visitor tomorrow,” she announced.

I paused in my sipping. “What visitor?”

“My second daughter, Mosun, will be arriving from the U.K. She schools there, but they are on holiday.”

“I see. She’s welcome.” Her daughter was the least of my problem, I thought.

“I hope the two of you will get along fine while she’s here.”

I shrugged and grinned. “I have no problem getting along with people.” She smiled and nodded.

“Of course, you will get along well. She’s a likeable character.”

I nodded. Again, I thought her daughter was the least of my problem. We continued with our drinks till Zaynab came to inform that food was ready.

We left for the dinning-table downstairs. As usual the meal was sumptuous. We rested downstairs a bit after the food before we returned to the bedroom upstairs.

As usual, Madam Helen and I had a very hot sex session. I taught her new tricks. One the ones I learnt was making the woman to lie on her back and in a very comfortable posture. I put a pillow under her buttocks and her back for extra comfort.

I then raised her legs in the air, spread them comfortably, and bent her knees. I was on my knees, in between madam's legs. I had learnt that the man was going to use his knees, not his arms, to support most of his weight; and that it was important that his center of gravity should be in his hips.

This would minimize muscle tension in the man's torso. It would enable me to fully relax my muscles during the exercise. From this vantage position, I penetrated my waiting partner. I always gave it to her hot and sizzling.

Every day brought with it new trick. On Wednesday morning, as we took tea before I would depart for my office, she reminded me about her daughter.

“Mosun will be coming in this morning. The driver will be taking me to the airport to bring her home.”

I nodded. “Yes. She’s most welcome to Nigeria.”

After the tea, I took my briefcase and drove to the office. The traffic was already building up and I spent more than the usual time on the road. At work, I threw myself to it and forgot about other things.

After noon, I remembered Kween. I would soon have to send something nice to her to know that I still had her on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2020
Nice.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by eROCK247(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Richard is a brostitute sha. I'm sure he'll develop feelings for the daughter as well and that will cause problems between him and Madam Helen.

Your storyline is fascinating and intriguing!
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 7:38am On May 26, 2020
eROCK247:
Richard is a brostitute sha. I'm sure he'll develop feelings for the daughter as well and that will cause problems between him and Madam Helen.

Your storyline is fascinating and intriguing!

Thanks
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 9:47am On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 12:03pm On May 31, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Awesome05: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
More.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Interesting story
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Story: Seduction / Ruby's Search For Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.