Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council (7038 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting / Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by Yujin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

I total support Biafra ...but not Kalus clueless approach without direction
Ok. Be mindful of how you speak of a man who is championing the battle of a whole nation. You may disagree with his mode of operation but you don't have to call him clueless. If you have a better approach to the achieve Biafra, why not pursue it and help your people? K'anyi ghara ite onweanyi unyi na ama.
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by mrvitalis(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yujin:

Ok. Be mindful of how you speak of a man who is championing the battle of a whole nation. You may disagree with his mode of operation but you don't have to call him clueless. If you have a better approach to the achieve Biafra, why not pursue it and help your people? K'anyi ghara ite onweanyi unyi na ama.
The question is what's his plan ...disturb till the word force Nigeria to give us referendum ....lol.

When the representative of the people ( elected officials ) are not siding him ....lol
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by Yujin(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
mrvitalis:

The question is what's his plan ...disturb till the word force Nigeria to give us referendum ....lol.

When the representative of the people ( elected officials ) are not siding him ....lol
Good question. I know you don't expect me to write down our plan here. Our enemies are too many so we have to be discreet about our moves. Nnamdi Kanu is gradually gathering our people together. The information dissemination has really opened the eyes of our esrtwhile ingnorant people to the huge deceit on going in Nigeria. You will agree with me that the journey of a thousand miles starts with a foot step. See it like that that we in IPOB have started the journey. What we need is support from people like you. Bring your good suggestions and advice so we get our goal faster. Nnamdi has not been sleeping and so are numerous other Biafrans. We don't have to wait for our politicians to begin the movement. Though our elites are needed, yet freedom is like a fire, everything combustible adds to its sustainance. We all can't be chanting Biafra in our bedrooms while our enemies are on the field slaughtering people and taking over their lands.
With IPOB, our people have a rallying ground to face the impending catastrophe in the contraption. Can't you see it? K'anyi tinye aka were kwado nweta Biafra. Akomonu agaghi enyere anyi aka.
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Yujin:

Good question. I know you don't expect me to write down our plan here. Our enemies are too many so we have to be discreet about our moves. Nnamdi Kanu is gradually gathering our people together. The information dissemination has really opened the eyes of our esrtwhile ingnorant people to the huge deceit on going in Nigeria. You will agree with me that the journey of a thousand miles starts with a foot step. See it like that that we in IPOB have started the journey. What we need is support from people like you. Bring your good suggestions and advice so we get our goal faster. Nnamdi has not been sleeping and so are numerous other Biafrans. We don't have to wait for our politicians to begin the movement. Though our elites are needed, yet freedom is like a fire, everything combustible adds to its sustainance. We all can't be chanting Biafra in our bedrooms while our enemies are on the field slaughtering people and taking over their lands.
With IPOB, our people have a rallying ground to face the impending catastrophe in the contraption. Can't you see it? K'anyi tinye aka were kwado nweta Biafra. Akomonu agaghi enyere anyi aka.
U said a lot but said nothing ....How man south south are in kalus team ...u want none Igbo's yet 90% of the broadcast is Igbo language

Bros until Ipoh members begin to contest for elective position no body would take them seriously
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by Yujin(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
mrvitalis:

U said a lot but said nothing ....How man south south are in kalus team ...u want none Igbo's yet 90% of the broadcast is Igbo language

Bros until Ipoh members begin to contest for elective position no body would take them seriously
Well if I said nothing despite all I wrote then I shouldn't waste my time on you. Igbo is our language and we have to speak it. Does it mean we don't recognize other languages in Biafra? No. We do recognize them too. We don't have to be speaking pidgin throughout simply because Biafra is multilingual. During Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial; didn't you see other ethnic groups in Biafra that attended? Well, we're moving on towards our goal. Give us your advice and suggestions. If you can do that, we will be fine with that.
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Yujin:

Well if I said nothing despite all I wrote then I shouldn't waste my time on you. Igbo is our language and we have to speak it. Does it mean we don't recognize other languages in Biafra? No. We do recognize them too. We don't have to be speaking pidgin throughout simply because Biafra is multilingual. During Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial; didn't you see other ethnic groups in Biafra that attended? Well, we're moving on towards our goal. Give us your advice and suggestions. If you can do that, we will be fine with that.

South south people should be included in the leadership of ipob ...especially akwa -cross

Two advice Ipob members to contest for elective positions especially legislative positions ...then go n debate for Igbo's
Re: South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council by Ayoefa: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
May devil punish Buhari

The devils sure is punishing you already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Seeks Partnership With Private Sector, Stakeholders For Smart City Project / 2023: Fayemi, Oyebanji Canvass Support For Tinubu, APC Candidates / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.