Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus (333 Views)

All Demons Are Male Gender / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
NEW Zealand’s Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki, above, who, in 2016, blamed earthquakes on gays, today (Sunday) claimed that ‘airborne demons’ are responsible for the Coronavirus – but suggested some born-again Christians could have special protection from the deadly disease.

The lunatic told people at Destiny’s South Auckland centre:

"Satan has control of atmospheres unless you’re a born-again, Jesus-loving, bible-believing, Holy Ghost-filled, tithe-paying believer. You’re the only one that can walk through atmospheres and have literally a protection, the PS-91 protection policy"

And he threw in a biblical quote:

"Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence "

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/thefreethinker/2020/03/born-again-christians-immune-from-coronavirus-says-nz
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
People, I keep telling you that fake religion turns intelligent people into zombies.

grin
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by Bacteriologist(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
frosbel2:
People, I keep telling you that fake religion turns intelligent people into zombies.

grin

There's no such thing as a "true" religion. All religions are fake.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by azadus18: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
stop blackmailing d devil
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Who created the demons?
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
It is what happens when despite advanced knowledge of pathogenesis, you insist that a nomadic tribe of goat herders were right.
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by MuttleyLaff: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2020
frosbel2:
People, I keep telling you that fake religion turns intelligent people into zombies.grin

Bacteriologist:
There's no such thing as a "true" religion. All religions are fake.
"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you
(i.e. Religion that pleases God the Father must be pure and spotless.
You must help needy orphans and widows and not let this world make you evil)
"
- James 1:27

You err and so please kindly don't presume there is nothing like true religion

1 Like

Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you
(i.e. Religion that pleases God the Father must be pure and spotless.
You must help needy orphans and widows and not let this world make you evil)
"
- James 1:27

You err and so please kindly don't presume there is nothing like true religion

What does this have to do with ‘airborne demons are responsible for the Coronavirus' ?? grin
Re: ‘Airborne Demons’ Are Responsible For The Coronavirus by MuttleyLaff: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2020
frosbel2:
What does this have to do with ‘airborne demons are responsible for the Coronavirus' ?? grin
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What does, "what does this have to do with airborne demons are responsible for the Coronavirus" mean?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Chapter 1:1 And The Trinitarian Dogma / Nigerian Pastor Unveils COVID-19 Prevention Oil, And It Goes For $100 / I Have Accepted Jesus", Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor To Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.