Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay (22436 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / APC Govt Is Addressing Infrastructural Decay In Gombe- Gov Yahaya / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by SundayIgbanke: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Because I am exposing your hypocrite Abaribe? The hypocrite that didn't see anything wrong when PDP was borrowing to pay salary?
[/s]
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by SundayIgbanke: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Be sincerely with yourself for once. When PDP was in power at National level, did you ever see Abaribe critising any of it's policies? Definitely No

Even when PDP was borrowing to pay salary, did you hear anything from Abaribe?

He only suddenly regained his voice ,when PDP is not in power. That shows , he's hypocrite
[/s]
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Honestly, I am tired and done chiding both the leaders and citizens/residents of this eyesore of a state... At this point I can merely shake my head and pity them all.

People will just stupidly choose parties over individuals or personalities... What a shame!!!
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Ykc2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Africonji:
These mods are biased against Aba. Why is it only Aba bad news that make front page? Whenever I post how Obiano is owing doctors salaries, they will never take it to front page. This conspiracy against Aba must stop!!
is not not better to shame ikpeazu?that's problem with black people ,in Chicago black gangs are killing black youths every day but if white people talk about it black will accuse white people of racism, meanwhile black are the most wicked to their fellow black person,inshort black people are like Muslim that always blame everyone but them selves,even Somalia are blaming western countries, is there any charcoal in Somalia not to talk of oil
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Yankee101: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
I think they should withhold their taxes until they see reforms in the form of infrastructure and business support
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Bragalane: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Kai your comment is too childish.... Go and borrow sense

It is Amadioha that will help give you a resounding slap that will drive you mad. Do your foolish trubesmen not insult Lagos SW n it's politicians ?!

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Lastmankc(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

Because I am exposing your hypocrite, double standard Abaribe? The hypocrite that didn't see anything wrong when PDP was borrowing to pay salary?
I am not an hypocrite like you.Abia state is cursed with useless leaders.My problem with you is that ,you fail to call a spade a spade.if its buhari,will you have an erection like this?

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by jevic(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
#pray for Abia State.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Afamed: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not an hypocrite like you.Abia state is cursed with useless leaders.My problem with you is that ,you fail to call a spade a spade.if its buhari,will you have an erection like this?
You are not different from Abaribe. Both of you speak with two sides of una mouths

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by FOSAC: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Reffoneee: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
So true I happen to reside and do business in aba and it's a total mess when it comes to roads and infrastructure, noting only revenue generated from cemetery market can fix all roads in aba but greed and selfish motives won't let them
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by deji17: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ibo Amaka..
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by deji17: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

You are not different from Abaribe. Both of you speak with two sides of una mouths

Aba to the World..
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by SundayIgbanke: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Bekool(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mightymanna:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aba-generating-billions-groaning-under-infrastructural-decay.html

Abia state is really cursed with bad leadership that state should just be merged to neigboring states like ebonyi or rivers states to manage. How can a whole state not be able to manage something as ordinary as waste disposals in this 21st century where waste can easily be turned to huge wealth?

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Bigval5: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I've been to Aba, and I can boldly say that Aba issues are over hyped.

The place is not as bad as the media potrays it. I was there last year.

Shatap
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by uchelouis45(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Africonji:
These mods are biased against Aba. Why is it only Aba bad news that make front page? Whenever I post how Obiano is owing doctors salaries, they will never take it to front page. This conspiracy against Aba must stop!!
Obiano owes? shocked

Thought he doesn't owe
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kingspin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

Unfortunately one of their leaders , a present Senator, one time deputy Gov of Abia state, Abaribe is playing holier than thou at the red chamber.
The hypocrite Abaribe while service as deputy gov yrs ago and presently a Senator never for one day speaks against his PDP governance in Abia state.
The hypocrite Abaribe that didn't see anything wrong when PDP was borrowing money to pay salary when PDP was in power
Do you know the man nearly lost his senate seat. So trend well.

Aba is a purely business-minded people. Two times they have tried to change their governor two times they failed. T.A Orji and Okpeazu only INEC know how the both won the election. Abia currently is a failure.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kennydoc(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

Be sincerely with yourself for once. When PDP was in power at National level, did you ever see Abaribe critising any of it's policies? Definitely No

Even when PDP was borrowing to pay salary, did you hear anything from Abaribe?

He only suddenly regained his voice ,when PDP is not in power. That shows , he's hypocrite

How many times have Tinubu and Lai Mohammed spoken about the insecurity in Nigeria since Buhari took over, yet they called Jonathan unprintable names and asked him to resign.
In Nigeria, people in the ruling party don't speak out openly about the failures of the leaders. It takes opposition to do that otherwise nobody will. If Abaribe and his likes keep quiet, who then will speak for Nigerian masses and call Buhari to order?
Think bro, think!
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Tulsaguy: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
if this was anywhere in Lagos... all hell would have broken lose by the developers noise.... Tinubu name would have reach the 10th page on this thread...
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

Unfortunately one of their leaders , a present Senator, one time deputy Gov of Abia state, Abaribe is playing holier than thou at the red chamber.
The hypocrite Abaribe while service as deputy gov yrs ago and presently a Senator never for one day speaks against his PDP governance in Abia state.
The hypocrite Abaribe that didn't see anything wrong when PDP was borrowing money to pay salary when PDP was in power
you should no that when abaribe was deputy to things never go well between them they try to impeach him two time but they fail and he resigned and joined another party to contest for same sit with OUK but loss it to him get your fact well before you talk

2 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ChinoElects: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Africonji:
[/s]

It is because your Abia state is rotten. Continue your fixation on a progressive Anambra while your useless and shithole Abia state continue to be in ruins. We are not talking about the backlog of salaries owed civil servants in Abia . Cursed people

Onye uno ya na agba oku.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by DNSPro: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afamed:

Leave Abaribe alone. Why not mention others... I orji not part of those that looted them and found his way into APC?
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Cyberterror: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
If it is possible for Abia state to be merged with Akwa Ibom so that the state can be liberated from underdevelopment and filthy environment, so be it. It looks like the job of governance is overwhelming Abia leaders. Ikpeazu is just there sharing kerosene while his state rots.

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by 77up(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Im trying so hard to avoid tribal comment but honestly,there is no how I ll say the truth without going tribal.

Igbo people especially the youths and SM savy caused this, we all should use the social media for our advantage by constantly calling our government into order but instead, unfortunately our dear people from East are mostly concerned with Tinubu and everything in SW.

Shit Is happening in that region SE only if these people shouting Tinubu can use that energy on their useless governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by mastermaestro(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Africonji:

Shut up! Is the news false? If it is not, then cover your face in shame and shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by lanocfoods: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Despite the huge revenue collection going on in Aba still nothing to show.
They allocate it to those greedy traditional rulers and nothing is left to the populace. Abia will be almost impossible o fix
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kingspin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
77up:
Im trying so hard to avoid tribal comment but honestly,there is no how I ll say the truth without going tribal.

Igbo people especially the youths and SM savy caused this, we all should use the social media for our advantage by constantly calling our government into order but instead, unfortunately our dear people from East are mostly concerned with Tinubu and everything in SW.

Shit Is happening in that region SE only if these people shouting Tinubu can use that energy on their useless governors.
Can you keep TInubu aside for now when we have a topic related to him all of us can discuss after all the national mess he is part of it.

To shame and name looters, your permission is not required.

For now, Abia state is decaying with the current state governor which is the obvious fact.

And the state is not cursed but they have a very wicked government.

Aba state is a failure from all indications

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by 77up(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bonesking:
We must sympathize with this region
Your hate for the north is out of this world, I can't imagine how your phone gallery ll looks like for keeping all these eyesore images.

We are going nowhere until we all stop hating ourselves unnecessarily.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Ezewuzie01: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okezie Ikpeazu should swallow his pride and come to Anambra state to learn from Willie Obiano on how to govern. Onitsha used to be as bad as Aba before Obiano became governor but he has completely changed the face of the city. Aba is too important a city in Igboland to be left to sink into the deplorable squalor that it has become. Ikpeazu come and learn from Obiano. He will charge you nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"APC Edo Primaries Remain Postponed" - Giadom Writes INEC, DSS / Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.