Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay (22434 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / APC Govt Is Addressing Infrastructural Decay In Gombe- Gov Yahaya / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by NaijadrivaCars: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Flier:
Nigerians are the problem,they are not asking questions esp SS and SE,they have worst leaders in Nigeria

Facts Or you just spill hate as your master tells you to
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by tot(f): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
People do not need government to keep their environments clean. There is a minimum expected from you as an individual.

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Africonji:
These mods are biased against Aba. Why is it only Aba bad news that make front page? Whenever I post how Obiano is owing doctors salaries, they will never take it to front page. This conspiracy against Aba must stop!!

Aba as a town and Abia as a state are disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole. The earlier you agree the better for everyone. Something must be done about that town and that state urgently

4 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
nextstep:
Shey the government is the one littering the place kwa? Why don't the traders themselves organize the place so at least it's not a trash heap?

And of course people are posting pictures from another part of the country... doesn't change the fact that Aba needs to clean up its act. Many Abians have come out to say the place is a dump and the state government is not doing its part.

Let us concentrate on cleaning up our own image so nobody can talk trash about us - instead of comparing which region is more trashy.

You are deceiving yourself, friend
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bonesking:
Hope you mean this region.
The Worst Gift Sharia Republic of Arewa has given to Nigeria.

1. Poverty Capital of the World
2. 87% poverty in Nigeria lies in North
2. Polio (The North keeps disgracing Bill Gates)
3. Drug Addicts
4. Gutter Sniffing
5. Tramadol and Codeine Addicts
6. First Nigerian Plane Bomber (Abdul Muttalab)
7. Religious Riots
8. Fulani Herdsmen(5th World Deadliest Terrorist)
9. Boko Haram(3rd World Deadliest Terrorist)
10. ISWAP ( ISIS in West Africa)
11. Almajiri and Baby Factory
12. Poverty
13. Beggars
14. Out of School Children & Illiterates
15. Flood and Natural Disaster
16. Bandits
17. Ansaru Fulani Terrorist Group
18. Miyetti Allah Fulani Terror Group
19. Usman Danfodio (Mass Muderer and Islamist)
20. President Muhammadu Buhari (The Worst President in the history of Nigeria)
21. Unknown and Known Diseases
22. Bad Leaders
23. Established corruption as a political culture
24. Quota System
25. Suicide Bombers
hahahahaha I don die here

2 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abagworo:
I maintain that Aba and indeed Abia State is not as bad as being portrayed by the media. Whatever picture I've seen on this post exists more in Lagos and Abuja. The only difference is that Lagos has several good areas and is larger in landmass. If a propagandist decides to project Lagos in bad light like the media is doing with Aba worse pictures are easily handy.

Aba is what it is, what it had always been, the dirtiest City in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Babyg0123: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Aba are their own problem..very dirty set of people. Pls nobody should bring the government here.

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Ebidosia: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
The Aba I know before Ikpeazu has tremendously improved though there's still room for more. I can count several roads that were not motorable which are now okay. MCC, UKAEGBU, OCHEFU, OSUSU, OVOM, EHERE, and many more. No single government can finish all there is to be done in Aba. Make una stop to dey recycle these old pics abeg
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by bluefilm: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maybe they are under an everlasting curse that their territory will remain ever dirty or something like that... who knows? sad

Tufiakwaaa
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by drmikeadams(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ebidosia:
The Aba I know before Ikpeazu has tremendously improved though there's still room for more. I can count several roads that were not motorable which are now okay. MCC, UKAEGBU, OCHEFU, OSUSU, OVOM, EHERE, and many more. No single government can finish all there is to be done in Aba. Make una stop to dey recycle these old pics abeg
grin okezie PA
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Can you make same post for Ogun state or should I help you?
Mightymanna:

They need to start asking questions to their leaders

This is where we need a real development but the developers would not listen they will rather occupy themselves with 'developing' Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather blame Almajiris for all their downfall
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are stupid. Can you tell me one thing your deputy governor has done in your state? In Nigeria deputy governors are as good as nothing
Bragalane:
Abaribe a former deputy governor of Abia also engaged in plundering of the state glory. Now Abia is a dungeon, a shithole of diseases curses n coronavirus Abaribe want to elope to Abuja to loot the commonwealth of Nigeria like he looted n condemned Abia into oblivion with Ikpeazu kerosene Kalu the jailed criminal Orji n Theodore Orji who will end up in jail whether he likes it or not with the trillion of dollars he personally credited his account as security cote monthly.

It is sad Abians n Igbos alike rejoice at the mention of this diehard criminals who have ruined the life of the unborn generation of Abians while they worry more about Tinubu n his prosperous Lagos that no igbo state will catch up with even if a single building is not erected in Lagos in a trillion year.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lagos is prosperous? grin grin tell that to someone who hasn't been to lagos before. Lagos mainland is an eye sore.
Bragalane:
Abaribe a former deputy governor of Abia also engaged in plundering of the state glory. Now Abia is a dungeon, a shithole of diseases curses n coronavirus Abaribe want to elope to Abuja to loot the commonwealth of Nigeria like he looted n condemned Abia into oblivion with Ikpeazu kerosene Kalu the jailed criminal Orji n Theodore Orji who will end up in jail whether he likes it or not with the trillion of dollars he personally credited his account as security cote monthly.

It is sad Abians n Igbos alike rejoice at the mention of this diehard criminals who have ruined the life of the unborn generation of Abians while they worry more about Tinubu n his prosperous Lagos that no igbo state will catch up with even if a single building is not erected in Lagos in a trillion year.

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
I will document pictures about Ogun state soon and post it here in nairaland. Ogun state is the worst state in Nigeria
Africonji:
These mods are biased against Aba. Why is it only Aba bad news that make front page? Whenever I post how Obiano is owing doctors salaries, they will never take it to front page. This conspiracy against Aba must stop!!
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:

It is Amadioha that will help give you a resounding slap that will drive you mad. Do your foolish trubesmen not insult Lagos SW n it's politicians ?!

I thought Igbos are the children of hate......
You even know Amadioha more than Sango
That means you love The Igbos more than your tribe

2 Likes

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:

It is Amadioha that will help give you a resounding slap that will drive you mad. Do your foolish trubesmen not insult Lagos SW n it's politicians ?!

I thought Igbos are the children of hate......
You even know Amadioha more than Sango
That means you love The Igbos more than your tribe
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jonathan39:
Lagos is prosperous? grin grin tell that to someone who hasn't been to lagos before. Lagos mainland is am eye sore

U dey mind the native doctor ?....
Who prefer Amadioha to their skull mining god of sango and oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
There are worst places in lagos than the ones on those pictures
Tulsaguy:
if this was anywhere in Lagos... all hell would have broken lose by the developers noise.... Tinubu name would have reach the 10th page on this thread...

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by XANDERBOY85: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I've been to Aba, and I can boldly say that Aba issues are over hyped.

The place is not as bad as the media potrays it. I was there last year.

Of course you should know it's a hatchet job! The OP belied his true intentions and displayed his bile towards Ndigbo in his second post!

Whenever a Igbo (could be Abaribe, Mazi Kanu, etc) calls them out on their bigotry, greed, divisiveness, hate and anti-Igbo agenda, they go and pull out the 'Aba card' (either that or the 'Ojukwu card'): one of them creates another thread on the city, and then the rest of them fall over themselves as they storm in to get their anti-Igbo rant and abuse in ASAP! Works like clock-work everytime! smiley

You'd have thought the way they abuse Ndigbo over Aba (whose useless governor rigged himself in for a second term in office), that their own cities and regions would be El-Dorado by now!

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by XANDERBOY85: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ebidosia:

I suspect many of the pics they post to bash Aba are old ones! But this is where the docile Aba youths on social media need to be proactive....they should ask the uploader of the pics to tell them where in Aba they were taken, and then if indeed the roads have been fixed and the pics are not a true reflection of what's currently on ground, they can burst the uploaders bubble by posting the more recent ones they took. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Charly68: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Do they have a Governor at all ?
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Greyyyyyy45: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2020
[Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.]
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by kpukpuyenke: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2020
They should keep blaming Buhari for the sins of their leaders.

Instead of them to start voting in credible candidates they will be doing politics of hate.

What do you expect from a man that knows you won't reject him because he is from the "chosen" Party and not from the "fulani" party??

Una never see anything. Make una continue to dey collect kerosene. Next time na nose mask dem go give una because of the odour
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Dreason(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Bragalane:

I have what no member of your tribe can never have in Lagos. I am not a bastard to lagos or in Lagos. I am Lagos itself. What more question do your cursed soul have to ask ?

Also I do not need to ask if you are from the hell hole of Abia. A lot of rretarded soul such as yourself Abaribe lousy mouth, Keresene Ikpeazu, runaway coward Kanu, jailed Kalu n armed robber Theodore Orji all disaster called human are from there so am not sisrprised a deluded soul such as yourself can be from there too.

didnt ask you to cry
i just ask a simple question. do you really mean all the things you say on nl. i can see your soul is dark.. hatred, you hate poeple that are far better than you'll ever be
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by MountZionRemedi(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2020
[Don't mind those people proud and foolish. We can now see how they have developed their
Place.
quote author=Mightymanna post=87244854]

They need to start asking questions to their leaders

This is where we need a real development but the developers would not listen they will rather occupy themselves with 'developing' Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather blame Almajiris for all their downfall[/quote]
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by 3Ceagle(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Abia state and indeed the SE has not been fortunate to have visionary leaders since the advent of democracy in 1999. This is largely due to the migration of the best brains and able young people out of the region in search of better opportunities in the diaspora therefore leaving the states to few individuals who have taken and control political sentiments in the states. Secondly, the electoral system has also made it difficult for the few visionary ones to win elections. Abia state is a typical example of bad leadership succession starting from Orji Uzor Kalu to the present day leadership. Today where is OUK? Imo state, a sister state to Abia was almost getting it right in the last election, considering the preparedness of Ihedioha for the job and the profile of the major contenders, unfortunate the process was truncated. Until the indigenes, home and abroad task this set of leadership, no meaningful development will be achieved in the SE
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by onlinetrading96(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Open any type of account with Fcmb contact me will help you out.
Meet FCMB bank DSA Officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu / Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.