Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) (72204 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Holy Moses!Why is human beings so heartless if they don't want the baby why do they conceive it at the first place.May they be caught by the grace of God.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Oiza131(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Anyarodu... �
jelraj:

Wao oiza
Or is it anyaruva
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by zakir007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is one of the reasons why I said "baby factories" should be legalized and regulated. no doubt this girl will gladly sell her baby, she's happy, the person adopting (buying) is also happy, life goes on.
I don't know what to say to you. There are many motherless home where you can go drop the baby if you ain't interested
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by AmTruth: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sometimes you just see the Evil actions of some Human Being and be afraid to come out from your house.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Fada Lawd.
Can a mother forget her sucking child and not have compassion on her?
if you read to the end of that scripture...God answered and said yes some may surely forget.....there is nothing more wicked that the heart of man
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Sharon Nigeria Has Peace... Am sure that’s one thing you don’t have in your life... what is currently going on in Nigeria, if 1/10 happens somewhere else there would have been WAR over there right now...

Haha...I'm currently in a 1st world country where basic amenities are not a luxury. I'm in a country where things work dear.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is only 54 years
Most Nigerians live in poverty
Basic amenities are a struggle

What do you Christians have to show for all your religiosity?

Ofcourse there would be war because the armed forces know who their enemies are..unlike Nigeria where they attack their own civilians
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by mexbee1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Samfitz:
An unidentified student of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State, is on the run for trying to kill her baby she delivered last night.

The girl who's identity is yet to be known delivered a baby girl yesterday night being 6 February, 2020 in her boyfriends room at Munachi Hostel, Oko, Orumba North L.G.A as they tried to kill baby thereby throwing over the fence from the first floor of the hostel to next empty plot.

According to an eyewitness Miss Chioma who resides in the hostel says "luck ran out from them when the baby was found hanging on the barbed wire of the fence."

The baby was rescued alive by the members of the hostel and was rushed to Chukwunoso Hospital opposite the main gate of the Polytechnic.

Further investigations revealed that HND 1 student of Public Administration Department connived with his roommate to allow his girlfriend to deliver the baby in their room so that can carry out their evil machination.

The men of Oko police station have arrived at the scene of the incident. However, the boys roommate has been arrested.

“The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones.” ― William Shakespeare.

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
wirinet:

For each one that is saved, do you know how many are killed/murdered? This baby is one of the lucky few. Many newborns are simply thrown into the lagoon or murdered and buried without anyone knowing, or appearing on social media.

The reason I became a strong pro abortion supporter was the day I saw a new born floating in the Lagos lagoon. I know you cannot force a woman, especially a very young girl to birth a care for a baby. If abortion is regulated, and there are options for girls to give out their newborns anonymously, the rate of baby murders will reduce.

I am pro choice too. But there is no way I'd kill my own newborn born if I wasnt allowed to abort it.

Those women are pure evil, abortion being illegal has nothing to do with.

Why do ppl excuse infanticide?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Enemy of progress grin
grin grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
lepasharon:

Haha...I'm currently in a 1st world country where basic amenities are not a luxury. I'm in a country where things work dear.

Ofcourse there would be war because the armed forces know who their enemies are..unlike Nigeria where they attack their own civilians
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
lepasharon:

Sharon we Christians enjoy peace accept Christ Jesus and have peace in your life...No body has ever accepted Jesus and regretted it
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by JoeboyEbuka(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
man so unkind to mankind...shm
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
LordShiva97:

No he doesn't.
What of all the countless number of babies that were dumped and found dead in refuse dumpsters, draining channels, roadsides and septic pits?

Accept Christ in your life change your ways... when you have kids you will understand what am saying is true
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Accept Christ in your life change your ways... when you have kids you will understand what am saying is true

It's funny, isn't it?
You don't have any other sensible thing to say about your god saving little infants and you decided to play the give-your-life-to-jesus card. God saves infants in special ways but he gave orders in his holy book for innocent breast-sucking infants to be ripped from the bossom of their mothers and smashed to death in the most cruel and inhumane ways. So much for saving innocent babies, don't you think?

I'm not interested in giving my life to anyone, seems like giving your life to this jesus everyone is yapping about is synonymous with choosing willful stupidity.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Sharon we Christians enjoy peace accept Christ Jesus and have peace in your life...No body has ever accepted Jesus and regretted it

I am an ex Christian and I regret believing a white man is my god. I am in a 1st world country, my standard and quality of life is likely to be better than yours x

Japan are doing just fine without Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by wirinet(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
lepasharon:

I am pro choice too. But there is no way I'd kill my own newborn born if I wasnt allowed to abort it.
That you. One individual. Me, I have not been able to kill a chicken, before you start talking about a human being. To many people killing another person is no big deal.

Poverty and desperation can lead women to do despicable things. Poor sex workers that must work everyday to feed, pay for their hostels and other expenses cannot afford to get pregnant, not to talk of keeping a baby. I have seen ladies abort a fetus in the morning and still go to clubs in the evening looking for customers.

The problem with religious people is that instead of looking at issues holistically and try and proper practical solutions, they rather bury their heads in the sand. They would rather condemn, preach sermons and generally make themselves feel holier than thou.

Those women are pure evil, abortion being illegal has nothing to do with.
I would not go as far as labeling them evil. I would say they are confused, alone without parental guidance or family support and they take desperate irrational measures.

Why do ppl excuse infanticide?
No one is excusing infanticide as no one has suggested she should not be prosecuted and punished. Murder is murder, wether it involves a baby, a child or an adult.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by kunletexs: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
am still trying to wrap my head around it; how would a friend convince you to use your room to terminate the goal of a 'football match' both of you played in your own field. Some friends are stupidly loyal.

Some fall for stairs dey break bone or die, na baby you throw from first floor, babwire catch am, yet survived. Please, you have Destiny to fulfill but those scum bags are not fit to be in your "GREATNESS STORY'.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
One day one unlucky man will marry this lady as wife, by that time she has become a fake born again christian praying for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Esofruits(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
I WILL NOT JUDGE.....
I will allow government to do their work
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
lepasharon:

I am an ex Christian and I regret believing a white man is my god. I am in a 1st world country, my standard and quality of life is likely to be better than yours x

Japan are doing just fine without Jesus
I was an atheist... before I gave my life to Christ now I know peace... and Christ Jesus is restoring everything I’ve Lost ... I pray you don’t loose too much before you retrace your step back to Jesus
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mokason28:

I was an atheist... before I gave my life to Christ now I know peace... and Christ Jesus is restoring everything I’ve Lost ... I pray you don’t loose too much before you retrace your step back to Jesus

You were never an atheist, don't lie.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 3:58am On Mar 10, 2020
lepasharon:

You were never an atheist, don't lie.
Lol... why should I lie... I know exactly what happened to you... you were a good Christian... I can tell you know virtually every thing in the Bible... you opened your mind to negativity about the Bible before you backslide to whatever you think you are at the moment. I can tell cuz I was like you just 6months ago I retracted my steps...Now I enjoy overwhelming peace of mind dear
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mokason28:

Lol... why should I lie... I know exactly what happened to you... you were a good Christian... I can tell you know virtually every thing in the Bible... you opened your mind to negativity about the Bible before you backslide to whatever you think you are at the moment. I can tell cuz I was like you just 6months ago I retracted my steps...Now I enjoy overwhelming peace of mind dear

You were never an atheist
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
lepasharon:

You were never an atheist
Why do you feel so??
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Mokason28:

Why do you feel so??

because most of you Christian apologists who make that statement were actually liberal Christians who just began to take the religion seriously, never truly an atheist.

An atheist to Christian in Nigeria? How rare is that? So stop lying
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Mokason28: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2020
lepasharon:

because most of you Christian apologists who make that statement were actually liberal Christians who just began to take the religion seriously, never truly an atheist.

An atheist to Christian in Nigeria? How rare is that? So stop lying
I hear you... what is ur Twitter handle?? I will love to follow you... if it’s ok by you
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by nasey: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank God I'm alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) / Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.