Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,058 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75465 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Kalapizim(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind the poster and people supporting him, spewing trash.

What if she's an orphan and the only child, shey they expect her to go and gum body with any family member? So people can say she's a good girl?

Naija mentality so wacked!

I'm an orphan, no sibling anymore, just me and I live alone. If anyone doesn't like it? They should go hang themselves.

Smhhhhhhh.
Don't mind the silly boy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
Don't mind the silly boy
shut up !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by LONGPREEK(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
she needs chance to fooorkkk. please what is her adress let me go and lamba her
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
LONGPREEK:
she needs chance to fooorkkk. please what is her adress let me go and lamba her
lolgrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pyro62(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke

Slowpoke. Chai cry
I don't even wanna find out what it means. The grammer has already finished him grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by anoziechi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
naija men with their mentality sef
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Wkaay(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
No big deal in that its for comfort. If thehouse iis far from office then the best is to relocate tto somewhere closer to the office. I even have three of my siblings doing it right now. They only visit their parents during weekends and public holidays
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by greggng: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Yes, it is OK

Life as a independent lady is beautiful.

Is not okay for a single lady to live alone in rented apartment. Society see such people as advance ashawo ....her house will be turn to Mecca for men who loves pussy...90 percent of men don't regard such ladies as responsible. Whether u like it or not this is Nigeria not abroad....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Rhaspody(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above is not only very narrow minded, it is also very foolish... so because some wh0res live on their own, we should now stop women from living on their own?! what other insecurities do you live by? why would you even take what these women do as a benchmark to what other women must do (or not) in their lives?!??! makes no damn sense!

nobody should live their lives because of the negative actions of others. if you want to move out of your parents house because you wanna be independent and live your life, then DO IT.... simply because thats what you have decided to do, and basta... if insecure/low self esteem ignorant people will compare you to prostitutes then let "them" deal with their deluded mindset.

Bring down the patriarchal thoughts of that guy

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ursullalinda(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.

I love your reasoning.....perfect reply.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ursullalinda(f): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sarang:

You’re dumb

He is very very dumb......empty I must say.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Loveknitting: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sarang:

You’re dumb

Very dumb and stupid, I can't believe some of the comments here.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ursullalinda(f): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you really talk like an immature scared child or someone who knows nothing about being an adult.... if you believe that a woman must live with her parents before getting married, even if she is pushing 30, then you need serious help!

He needs urgent help......because a child can't even reason like him.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by C505: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Yeah it's poor reasoning. If not we look at sex as a bad thing in respect to the female folks what stop a lady from staying on her own when a guy can. If I ask you to give a reason why you think it's bad, it must be sexually related. Why don't you say same for a working class lady who says outside her place of origin

Must everything be sexually related? C'mon man... When has letting your conscience make the best choice for you be sexually related? Or did you leave your parents house or want to leave because you're sexually starved?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Gift7428: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wow
What a very stupid and shallow fellow.

My only issue is that, one innocent lady will move in wth this one.
Holy father please always direct the steps of your children.May they never meet such people in their journey of life.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ebonytarki(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Choi.....that was top notch bashing.
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
It all depends, what if she's working away from the house, do you expect her to stay with her family and spend all her salaries?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by tomdon(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !

Stupidity must run in your family. And you can't rationalize issues by yourself.
Many reasons can make a lady stay alone before marriage.
I know a number of comfortable ladies staying alone who are able to pay a good annual salary to a wretched boy like you, yet they have kept their pride. And I know a lot of girls who are under their parents roof, who not only have long lost their pride but have slept with countless men.
I'm not even saying that one is better than the other, cos that harlot to you is the angel to another man.
Get it into your dark age archaic brain, female and males are both human but just having different physical features

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Matam(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
I see nothing wrong with that if she's mature, financial staple and responsible. It's not easy to stay under your parents roof when you are above 30 especially if you have younger ones. She should just know how to check her male visitors, men feel they can visit single ladies anyhow just because they stay alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
ursullalinda:

He needs urgent help......because a child can't even reason like him.
shut up !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gift7428:
Wow
What a very stupid and shallow fellow.

My only issue is that, one innocent lady will move in wth this one.
Holy father please always direct the steps of your children.May they never meet such people in their journey of life.
Amen. That's is the prayer of fool !grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
tomdon:

Stupidity must run in your family. And you can't rationalize issues by yourself.
Many reasons can make a lady stay away from her parents.
I know a number of ladies staying alone who are able to pay a comfortable annual salary to a wretched fool like you, yet they have kept their pride. And I know a lot of girls who are under their parents roof, who not only have long lost their pride but have slept with countless men.
Pray tell, which one do folks in your geneology recommend and which one seems pleasing to your shortsighted generation?
If u re so pained get a rope and end it. Expect more threads like that from me. And also Expect it to make front page grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by tomdon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If u re so pained get a rope and end it. Expect more threads like that from me. And also Expect it to make front page grin

cheesy
Better repent
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by jimmyLd101: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above is not only very narrow minded, it is also very foolish... so because some wh0res live on their own, we should now stop women from living on their own?! what other insecurities do you live by? why would you even take what these women do as a benchmark to what other women must do (or not) in their lives?!??! makes no damn sense!

nobody should live their lives because of the negative actions of others. if you want to move out of your parents house because you wanna be independent and live your life, then DO IT.... simply because thats what you have decided to do, and basta... if insecure/low self esteem ignorant people will compare you to prostitutes then let "them" deal with their deluded mindset.
In a sane society a single woman don't live alone even in America
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Zinpat: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?

Yes naa
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
C505:

Must everything be sexually related? C'mon man... When has letting your conscience make the best choice for you be sexually related? Or did you leave your parents house or want to leave because you're sexually starved?
Face the topic. The thread says female and what is the reason given that it is not ideal for a young non married lady to live alone? The popular view is she will be kind wayward since she can entertain any man wants so stop beating around the bush when you know the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Brugo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mumumugu

You no fit see classy wife. Na all these half baked semi-literate babes go dey your contacts. Upgrade yourself. I dey shame for you.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No it is not. ur brain is decaying, that's y !

shut up! you know nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Caleycash(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
May thunder locate and fire u anywhere u are for addressing an elder like me in such derogatory manner. u re mad!
You can go to hell with your elderlyness, mumu elder!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Brightgem(f): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ogbeni park one side !!!
Owww so you are even the original poster. Looolz! You are asking a question you already have a cast in stone opinion about.

So why you still come dey ask na? Better read and learn from people. Or report back years later when your daughter does this.

Shey those without parents who basically raised themselves should go and die too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.