Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75464 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Which kind yeye question be this?

So if she sees a good paying job elsewhere she won't accept it because she wants to be seen as a society good girl?

Most nairalanders has a very bleeped up mentality
Bunch of sexists everywhere
calm down and shut up !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by openmine(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
She should gather her sibling or stay with an uncle or aunt... u ll never find a responsible girl living alone. Their body count is something else.
So staying with her aunt will stop her from having se.x?
grin grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by twosquare(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
it is clear, Ndi ofé Mmanú. empty brains !!!
You have been masturbating on this thread since like your life depends on it.

Another idiot of 2020.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
calm down and shut up !

Uncle you need sense
Better one
Because your brain is so empty

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by openmine(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
twosquare:
You have been masturbating on this thread since like your life depends on it.

Another idiot of 2020.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Michhy123(f): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ezinwa120:
For me I will not even marry or recommend a girl that stays alone except she is in school, reason being that they can fuvk and unfuvk without control while the once with their parents or guardian fuvk with restrictions. Here in Abuja, for free kpekus just get those that stays alone, u r conji free while the ones with uncle, parents and other guardians have time table for the kpekus. So choose wisely

Majority of you doesn't have what to say I swear......
I have been staying alone for quite some times ...that doesn't take away the Sense in me ...but if this is your guys opinion... good for you guys
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nnefada: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
This OP is sick and very childish. Please Mr protector, who protected these ladies while they were away in school studying... you I believe? Who protected them while they were away during NYSC, you also?
Some girls get unwanted pregnancies while living with their parents, some get raped before their parents during an attack, so what protection are you talking about?
Just leave matter for Mathias, pikin wey wan spoil go spoil. Period
Just be honest to yourself, you are simply overwhelmed by her strength, confidence and financial independence. You are looking for somebody's daughter to cage.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
Most whores , loooooooooooooool - ur a relic of the times! An ancient slowpoke . Move back to ur village - ur ideas are more suited to village life . . It seems whores come to borrow ur pvssy when they want to have sex with the various men they have sex with !
If not random fvcking and blue film watching... tell me why a good girl will want to leave alone. nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Landnaira5: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
g

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
As long as you have a job to sustain yourself, why not?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Papadoh:
Op you are the weird one if you actually think it's weird for a lady to live alone.
perhaps u live alone. what are ur reasons. let me learn. Dont tell me u av a job far from home so u had to rent an apartment close to ur place of work.... u better tell me something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dan18:

Oga, your post is as useless as any Tonto dikeh post. Go rest grin
shut up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

this is a senseless post!
No it is not. ur brain is decaying, that's y !

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Papadoh:
Op you are the weird one if you actually think it's weird for a lady to live alone. It's people like you that make women insult us.
Thunder fire u and the ladies u think will come and insult u... There is enough thunder to go round !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Chiiamaka: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
BHigher:

This has to be up there with the dumbest posts I've seen this year! What if the single lady works in a city/state different from where her parents live? Are you suggesting she travels from one state to the other just cos she should be in her parents house before marriage?

I 100% agree with the guy who said you are narrow minded. This kind of reasoning is one of the reasons why Nigeria remains a shithole till date. As an adult, you should be able to reason objectively and not bring up mundane topics for discussion. Shiioorr!!

Honestly!! Whoever moved this to front page shares a greater blame in this. People are sharing innovative ideas and seeking for ways to progress this aturu is disturbing our brains with irrelevant topics.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
Pls quickly pave her alone and move on - she doesn’t need someone who thinks like u in her life ! Ur a hypocrite as most men are so it’s not surprising that u carry ur dishonesty and hypocrisy and d audacity to make moral judgements whilst u do 100 times worse .
shut up, u re very very very very steeeewwwwwppppiiiidddd, for vomiting that nonsense !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fidelarinze9:

Indeed you are narrow minded like someone already pointed out.
may u receive thunder when it rains again !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Chiiamaka: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u re the biggest fool that ever owned a moniker in the history of Nairaland! spits*

Hahahhaha.. I don’t trade words with dumb bleeps like you.. Now run along to mama little one and stay in your primitive stone aged cave..
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Oh u skipped my first question and came to this one....no problem
so all the girls in university staying alone in higher institutions and NYSC are prostitutess?? Don’t do this to yourself, it’s not good
Even in schools u find the decent ones withing the hostels... the ones that goes off k to pay rent fvcks like their lives depends on it... they need it like oxygen !

what I understand is that most parents no longer raise their children properly especially the female ones.

Oyibo people has finished us.

our girl thinks its 21st century thinking... they think its exposure. nonsense !!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by wisdomkid: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

Brother, you're so f**king 10th century. What stupid kind of mentality do you possess?
So if she graduated and gets a well paying job elsewhere, she shouldn't go?

What kind of community or society do you live in that single ladies staying on their own is dangerous?
So ladies does not have an essential need for privacy and a sense of responsibility too?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by safarigirl(f): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Seun, tell your mods to call this mad man to order, if you cannot close this thread.

The kind of rubbish you people allow to run amok on this site, is a testament to why half intelligent people do not think much of Nairaland anymore. To think this site used to be an avenue for intelligent discourse, look at the clown show you and your mods have turned such a novel and brilliant ideato.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) i grew up with loving parents who understand the value of being independent AND an adult. there are things that, as an adult, you CANNOT do in your parents home, thus you need to start flying with your own wings. this has absolutely NOTHING to do with a broken home, and all to do with LIFE.

B) if you actually believe that a child is irresponsible when being independent/mature and living on their own (while many already do that when going to Uni anyway) then you are clearly missing the whole point. you certainly aint thinking straight if you actually believe that you are helping your kids by trying to shield them from the real world... i certainly dont live my life with FEAR and will never teach my kids the same. they need to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, without being cowards because of some fear of trouble or what not.

if you really believe that an adult is safer living with their parents than by themselves then you clearly are living in LALA LAND!

btw i wont even dwell on the fact that the earlier they get their own place, the sooner they can start paying their own mortgages

Pls my brother stop trying to correct this guy, some girls graduated in a city far from there home, sometimes they get a job there and decided to settle there, what should they do? Come back to there parents house, I think OP is from the stone age, so let him be with his mind set abeg, u have really throw light on the issue yet he refuses to learn..

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
U obviously sound like d typical irresponsible Nigerian males that grow like trees because ur parents were only interested in raising and disciplining their girls ! So ul pass on d irresponsible parenting to ur own kids too - that’s why u men fill up kirikiri and jails everywhere ! Ur parents reserved discipline for only daughters .
u sound like a wayward daughter who has aborted several pregnancies ever since u started living alone and paying rent.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by openmine(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
wisdomkid:

Brother, you're so f**king 10th century. What stupid kind of mentality do you possess?
So if she graduated and gets a well paying job elsewhere, she shouldn't go?

What kind of community or society do you live in that single ladies staying on their own is dangerous?
So ladies does not have an essential need for privacy and a sense of responsibility too?
Exactly....what if she gets a job at phcity and her parents stay at kaduna?
The way i see it,the guy is just looking for attention and the mod who pushed this to FP just gave him that platform!
Too bad! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Michhy123:

Majority of you doesn't have what to say I swear......
I have been staying alone for quite some times ...that doesn't take away the Sense in me ...but if this is your guys opinion... good for you guys

Let nobody deceive you, I travelled everywhere in 2015, spent money for flights, looking for the right woman. I was leaving in Abuja, has friends here too but are mostly girls staying alone. My wife stays with her parents after service I went there and marry her. My three sisters are all married with kids, they stayed with my parents after graduation, just the mere going to church with your parents eeee men will be fallen over you. My friends are all married and I don’t think anyone of them married a girl staying alone. We men like hearing “ it’s getting late my father or uncle or mother “ will be angry if I sleep out or stay out late. Let this your a while no last till u reach menostop oooo be wise and leave feminism, settle down and marry so that u can have children that will take care of u in old age. But if u think it’s nothing, we need gurls that are ready to mingle, any day we lie to madam that we are travelling we can hook up. Hala me on my dm we pay heavily.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nat404:
Do you have a problem with that?
dumb question !

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Bizibi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is this a joke
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Every woman needs a guardian, it shows them in good light. It gives them protection

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
You asked a question, sought for opinions.

Then you go about insulting everyone who has a different opinion to yours.

Bros, I put it to you that you are a dumb mudafucker, you stupid, foolish and garrulous.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Caleycash:
You are a fool... why dont you mind your business!!!, your type are the problem we have I this country useless human being!
May thunder locate and fire u anywhere u are for addressing an elder like me in such derogatory manner. u re mad!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Viicfuntop(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Please shut up. Sensible lady, seriously. I guessed you have lived all your life in Nigeria. You should have said, ladies in Nigeria. Mamas boy
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Whatsapp9:
Haba!!!

All these unrepentant Lagos Oloshos (Prostitutes) that have vowed never to repent in this life, judgement day is coming for you.

You pretend as if you are doing business in Lagos, but what you do is Olosho work, we know all of you, it will get to a time we will mention your names, since you have decided to be spreading DISEASES in Lagos in Disguise, we are watching you.

But, does it mean that Olosho work is a quick money business, why do men even patronize Ashawos(Nairaland Ashawos) precisely,
Less I forget, Prostitutes full this nairaland well well, I don't know why Nairaland could boast of all these Prostitutes in Disguise.

In fact, they will not see us talkless of infecting us with their deadly STDs, we are bigger than them,

What about all these useless sugar mummies that have refused to stay with their Husbands, going around killing young Men destiny, devil incarnate in Disguise

You will see a beautiful lady carrying up to five(5)deadly diseases in her VAGINA, this Vagina Don see something, but why diseases prefer hiding in vagina for years with or without cure, things are getting out of hand

OLOSHOS OF NOWADAYS!!!
lol. u got me laughing so hard with that, thanks a lotgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.