Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75236 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
You are a true definition of Archaic. Ignorant,and dependent Nigerian boyfriend. I pity who you marry.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frank317: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2020
The op deserves an audio slap... He must be an ugly fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Is op ok? My in few days 21 year old ass is living alone as well. Rubbish.. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
You are a true definition of Archaic. Ignorant,and dependent Nigerian boyfriend. I pity who you marry.
u ll be wiser the day u stop judging people by their opinion and stick with urs if u cant share it constructively without insults. stupid dirty girl. u re probably one of those whóres, u had to leave home to focus on ur trade. where are u so I can come and patronize u. hope u dont charge more than 500 naira for 7 rounds?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
u Nigerian cheap lowlifes bitches are not my type, I ll rather commit suicide than end up with one of u blood sucking demons !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2020
fieryy:
Is op ok? My in few days 21 year old ass is living alone as well. Rubbish.. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Its alarming to observe that many of u replying me without stating ur opinions have been disowned by ur parent. ya'all are justifying ur stupid decisions to stay away from home.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2020
frank317:
The op deserves an audio slap... He must be an ugly fool.
Doesnt matter. ur girlfriend will prefer me 10× over. u ugly dirty monster.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its alarming to observe that many of u replying me without stating ur opinions have been disowned by ur parent. ya'all are justifying ur stupid decisions to stay away from home.

Disowned by my parents?! Whaaaat?! LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
fieryy:

Disowned by mz parents?! Whaaaat?! LMFAO
yeah. I can tell with ur toxic replies born out of frustrations
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Riele(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Eww
This post stinks .

Next year I'll be 18 and I'm already making planning on leaving my parent's house .

Oya MadeINchenzen2 You are free to tell me that I've been disowned or I'm a Ho.e ! but be rest assured that I won't even care .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke

You are the guy that is very empty, myopic, illiberal, reactionary, ultra-conservative, conventional, parochial and pettyminded. A young woman bags some degree and should get into the labour force and you are asking if it's wrong for her to rent an apartment. What sort of stone age reasoning is this? One reason why our young women are just so worthless and unproductive most times. I have 2 female cousins in Canada I intend to join soon for some courses. They graduated from the uni there about 3 years ago and got a job. They are not just living in a rented apartment of their own with both parents living in Nigeria but they are paying mortgage for that house so it will be permanently theirs. Why are black monkeys so backward and just very heartbreakingly unbelievable and uncivilized. What is wrong with you? This is the poor mentality u use to troll ilegend who is many light years ahead of you and you are just very empty, no trace of enlightenment or education and just daft. I am very sorry for you man.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

You are the guy that is very empty, myopic, illiberal, reactionary, ultra-conservative, conventional, parochial and pettyminded. A young woman bags some degree and should get into the labour force and you are asking if it's wrong for her to rent an apartment. What sort of stone age reasoning is this? One reason why our young women are just so worthless and unproductive most times. I have 2 female cousins in Canada I intend to join soon for some courses. They graduated from the uni there about 3 years ago and got a job. They are not just living in a rented apartment of their own with both parents living in Nigeria but they are paying mortgage for that house so it will be permanently theirs. Why are black monkeys so backward and just very heartbreakingly unbelievable and uncivilized. What is wrong with you? This is the poor mentality u use to troll ilegend who is many light years ahead of you and you are just very empty, no trace of enlightenment or education and just daft. I am very sorry for you man.
I didnt even read the nonsense u wrote. I actually dont pay attention to lunatic. we are not in the same league, so bounce loafergrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I didnt even read the nonsense u wrote. I actually dont pay attention to lunatic. we are not in the same league, so bounce loafergrin

God forbid. Man if I find myself like u at my present age Na suicide I go chose. You are stinkingly empty and worthless. Zero and poor.

11 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

if u av any atom of sense in that box u call head u will know this thread is a thought by the OP. It is difficult for dogs like u to fathom simple articulated lines. u re a disgrace to ur lineage. ur parents actually wasted their school fees on a useless loafer !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
if u av any atom of sense in that box u call head u will know this thread is a thought by the OP. It is difficult for dogs like u to fathom simple articulated lines. u re a disgrace to ur lineage. ur parents actually wasted their school fees on a loafer !

Lol my parents wasted their money raising a resident doctor of a federal university teaching hospital. That's right. Man your parents can't be happy having you. You just come out here and chase clout talking nonsense reeking of emptiness and darkness. God forbid guy.

Thought by the OP. Gosh have u ever been to school? For goodness sake you are unbelievable and empty. How does 2 adults have consensual sex to produce a nonentity like you. God forbid

13 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

God forbid. Man if I find myself like u at my present age Na suicide I go chose. You are stinkingly empty and worthless. Zero and poor.
U re worthless, useless and a complete nuisance to societal progress. a lifeless dog is better than u.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

Lol my parents wasted their money raising a resident doctor of a federal university teaching hospital. That's right. Man your parents can't be happy having you. You just come out here and chase clout talking nonsense reeking of emptiness and darkness. God forbid guy.
quack doctor sniffing lifes of innocent people. u should bury ur head in shame for trying to fake ur identity with such dignified and noble profession. Even ur mother will curse the day she gave birth to a waste product like u. grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U re worthless, useless and a complete nuisance to societal progress. a lifeless dog is better than u.

Just so zero. How does a human being worth no more than an android phone live a life of gross emptiness. What went wrong man?

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
quack doctor sniffing lifes of innocent people. u should bury ur head in shame for trying to fake ur identity with such dignified and noble profession. Even ur mother will curse the day she gave birth to a waste product like u. grin

Okay good. You can continue now okay. Bye. Damn it.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

Just so zero. How does a human being worth no more than an android phone live a life of gross emptiness. What went wrong man?
Useless alien parading himself as a doctor. The idiot even has no license. I guess the only thing u know how to do is to carry out cheap abortions and sell peoples babies. idiot !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Useless alien parading himself as a doctor. The idiot even has no license. I guess the only thing u know how to do is to carry out cheap abortions and sell peoples babies. idiot !

God forbid. Emptiness at its heights.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

Okay good. You can continue now okay. Bye. Damn it.
come back here... u re entertaining me. grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
Nothing is wrong with that.
Geez!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

what do u mean God forbid? That has been ur practice. U bloody doctor of death and sabotage!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:
Nothing is wrong with that. Geez!
what do u mean Geez? I am ready for u too !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

The only person empty here is u Mr Doctor. U should be embarrassed with that title... so if smart and capable doctors are called upon, u ll also step out abi? U re mad.

u better go and be an apprentice in a mechanic workshop, that's where ur talent is. mumu
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pstarogood0100: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Its not ok
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The only person empty here is u Mr Doctor. U should be embarrassed with that title... so if smart and capable doctors are called upon, u ll also step out abi? U re mad.

u better go and be an apprentice in a mechanic workshop, that's where ur talent is. mumu

Haha cry me a river man. You are just so frustrated. Just know u brought it on urself. U fight the book writer because u can't be like him no matter how hard u try now u want to bring ur focus my side but u are just a loser. Truly he is destined to be light years better than u.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u Nigerian cheap lowlifes bitches are not my type, I ll rather commit suicide than end up with one of u blood sucking demons !
You are just a potential divorcee.No sane Nigerian woman will give you her life easily to destroy. Destiny crusher,go and meet your foreign smurfs.Smh!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

Haha cry me a river man. You are just so frustrated. Just know u brought it on urself. U fight the book writer because u can't be like him no matter how hard u try now u want to bring ur focus my side but u are just a loser. Truly he is destined to be light years better than u.
Mr quack doctor... I ain't competing with losers who jubilate when they sweat to get a dime. Both of u are compound fools.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2020
DEHM YOU AFRICAN

YOUR REASONING SHA

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Mr quack doctor... I ain't competing with losers who jubilate when they sweat to get a dime. Both of u are compound fools.

Haha. Tears of sadness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.