Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75476 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Vikky014... what do u think?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pepemendy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
pepemendy how far?

??
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
cow. No wonder ur sisters has over 2 million body counts with multiple abortions... send me their address so I can go and collect my share!

IDIOT !!!
5 north road apapa....foolish boy.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
5 north road apapa....foolish boy.
mumumugu
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
pepemendy:

??
huh?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Vikky014(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Vikky014... what do u think?
Not bad if she is working there. i was like her 2yrs ago had to relocate BC of the location
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !

So in other words you're saying that a lady who lives on her own and is financially independent is irresponsible?

You're very unexposed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
call me dude one more time and I ll send u a slap from here !

Dude!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Meedon: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Made in china
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frankmoney(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.
very narrow minded

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ihategirls(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Depends on her age tho
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frankmoney(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke
you are narrow minded ... Just like the other guy said

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frankmoney(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
dude are you for real ?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by trutht828: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Then your thoughts are defective and myopic.

What if the lady gets a job in a city different from where her parents reside?

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
What’s wrong in that now does she have to live with her parents until she get married?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by SavageMaster: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
BareFacedLies:

So in other words you're saying that a lady who lives on her own and is financially independent is irresponsible?

You're very unexposed!

You guys really have energy to be answering the Op.

She already has her mind made up on something; I wonder why she even brought up this post in the first place.

Anyways, make una continue. I'll save my opinion for another thread.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

my thoughts!
This doesn't make sense nowadays.
Are you going to tell your daughter not to seek for a job after schooling so she doesn't "live alone" in case she gets transferred away from home?

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by adetounblessing(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
There is nothing wrong with it ..If you ask me o..You are who you are ..there Girls that way ward get pregnant commit abortion right under their parent

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by litaninja(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
And who the fuxk are you to decide that

MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by iswallker(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

Who moved this regretable topic to front page..

People re moving to difernent continents for economic reasons and doing well in life but this mod chose to bring this topic from a slowspoke... undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Mimivintsonline: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wow can’t believe someone this foolish is on Nairaland, I’m shook

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Leezah(f): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.
Thank you joor.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by neonly: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
foolish girl ! go back home. stop whoring around. No guy will marry u that way. u re not a wife material. u need ur mothers watchful eyes if u have one.

Take it easy bro I hasn't come to dis
Yur words are too harsh
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by zicoraads: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
That posts like these still make front page is one of the reasons why some of us actually decided to stay away from this forum.

This type of discussion shouldn't even be entertained in this time and age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by talk2aikay(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lolz... very interesting subject.

I know a lot of serious-minded young women who are living alone responsibly and decently, and they’re not estranged from their family in any way.

Most times this is borne out of nobler visions than their male counterparts who either want space to do stuff they’re not allowed to do at home, or prove that they are independent.

Just because you know a few ladies who left home and derailed doesn’t mean it’s a norm.

Nuff respect to all the hardworking ladies out there, living alone, pursuing their dreams and earning their keep the right way.

Btw, today’s a special day for women, show them love, support and understanding. Stop questioning and judging every single thing they do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Yes, it is OK

Life as a independent lady is beautiful.

She is Speaking on behalf of her group. If you know you know. I didn't say her olosho group...so be careful if you want to quote me.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
zicoraads:
That posts like these still make front page is one of the reasons why some of us actually decided to stay away from this forum.

This type of discussion shouldn't even be entertained in this time and age.

Lmao. My love. Are you still coming over for the night? You know I stay alone. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by govomotors: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mentality of the 19th century.

It's only those men still living in the dark age that will shy away from marrying a single lady living alone. Living alone makes her more responsible and knows the value of have and have not.

If you are seeking my advise, I will suggest she buy a car also and live her life modestly. When that is done, only men with confidence will approach her for marriage because the low life guys will be intimidated.

Once my daughter graduate from University by God's grace. She will have a house of her own and a nice car for daily activities.

I am preparing her mind and training her on her to survive the wider society on her own.

bluefilm:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by joshrare(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Who cares about general impression, my life is my life.
I guess you don't need our opinion...
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Arijude(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wise man. show ur wisdom... tell the world what u know
you went to school but that African black crude mentality is still very much rooted in your head. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Because it is only guys that need privacy and a sense of responsibility?

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by zicoraads: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. My love. Are you still coming over for the night? You know I stay alone. grin
Lol.

Abeg oooo. OP might trace you through me. Since ladies staying alone is now a criminal offence deserving of death. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.