Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 (3151 Views)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by yodiyokun(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
tiwantiwa:

Uhmm, 2010 , i used the low level of activity in my industry to fire up my post grad . i got promoted but i am getting sick of doing the same thing i need to move ,

I think we all get to that point in our career that we get sick of routine. Let 2011 be the time to re-evaluate what your options are and explore them. You never can tell what that might bring.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by yodiyokun(f): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
Horayce:

2010 was the year I finally decided to do away with any extra paper certifications and take the deep dive into the entrepreneurial space.

Good for you and how has your adventure fared, please do share inquiring mind want to know.

This is something that has been on mind lately, I hope 2011 will be a year I work towards it.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by Sharonf(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
Yes, I had se, x with my boss
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by tunde247: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2010
oh dear what a question
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by cashful(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2010
Yea i did achieve much, professionally and i thank God for that.
I can plan, manage and handle projects with more ease; i also installed and commissioned a mini factory as project head. With all this growth and multi-task capabilty my company no even increase my money, God dey,
I pray 2011 will be bring about increase in earnings, job that will give me more time for my own personal and professional growth Amen O.

I also ventured into the world of entrepreneurship and gained a lot of experience

Sharon_f:

Yes, I had se, x with my boss

how did it benefit you? pleasure, promotion or salary increment, anyhow sha on the long run e no dey pay, cos off goes your boss and you are kicked out or he gets tired and off you go.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by aybanky(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hey guys, it has been a very challenging year for me though. But the most interesting part of my career as a young entrepreneur is co-founding ScoopAfrica.com. This project has really been 'an icing on my cake' in 2010. It is a project we embarked, first, with small business owners who wish to promote their business in a unique and cost-effective way; and second, with career people and professionals to connect themselves with the right employers.

In all, i praise the name of the Lord.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by Pittbaby(f): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
If you have achieved all your goals then you have stopped living . Did i put a dent in my life plan , hell yeah !!!
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by carpenter(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
2010! sure was a good year!!!

Finally got my Black belt in Shotokan Karate, , been expecting that for years, didn't get a promotion but got a new car @ work as a reward for good work. Setup some pretty tight financial goals and stuck with them through thick and thin. Got an apartment i really like and hope to settle in it. Thank you God, I need a woman sha and real soon, cos all these need to be shared with someone, all da best guys
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2011
2010 was fufilling for me as a student cos it really gave me a chance for self discovery. . . Even i was supprised at how much success i was able to achieve in 2010.
Hopefully, 2011 will be better.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by cecegorz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Oh Yjessss!

First, i decided to bone certifications for a while and go for a real degree. Got admitted to UNILAG for MIT ( never mind that i refused to start lectures in december, will be starting this saturday)

Secondly, moved up from techy IT to the business side of the field.

I am loving it in 2011, reaching for greater heights, especially PROMOTION!!!
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by Chybyke07(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2011
^^
Hope you have done your 803 and 805 assignments.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 by cecegorz(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2011
Chybyk, na wa for una assignments when my own school never even start.  cool  cool

Have you been attending? Drop me your digits now? I have marathon trainings this wkend, will try and be in, upper wkend.

My mail: cecegorz{}yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talentstone Interview 2014; (old Mutual Nigeria) / Huawei Is Harrassing Staff To Sign Oath! / So Touching!!the Untold Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.